Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Jennytree wrote:
    Morning Stiofán! Anything fun happening over there??

I tried eating a pot noodle using chopsticks this morning. Now that was funny - for anyone watching. :o
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Dr Byrnzie to the rescue!

I think we can safely break these problems of yours down into just one simple problem: You need to have sex soon. :cool:

i am actually quite miserable today :(

yep... i need sex
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Jennytree wrote:
    NIN won't be supporting Foo Fighters in Dublin... the promotors have offered more money for their own headline show - I assume they're just trying to finalize the details!

Good Morning all! I'm soooo soooo tired :(

Morning :)

See this is what I thought until Al and I got an e-mail from the Foos mailing list yesterday saying support for both Dublin and Edinburgh would be NIN and Silversun Pickups :rolleyes: I am confused by it all :confused: ... Rita is there any discussion on The Spiral?

EDIT: Just looked at the Lolla line up ... if it was a festival in the UK even without Pearl Jam ... I would be going :o ... have fun those that go that is great lineup
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Chime wrote:
    Morning :)

See this is what I thought until Al and I got an e-mail from the Foos mailing list yesterday saying support for both Dublin and Edinburgh would be NIN and Silversun Pickups :rolleyes: I am confused by it all :confused: ...

I got that mail too - but I've looked at Foo's, NIN, Ticketmaster and MCD (promotors) and all the info about the support in Dublin has been removed, and MCD announced that NIN wouldn't be doing it. I reckon the info on the mail was a typo on Foo's part as NIN are supporting them in Scotland.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    dunkman wrote:
    i am actually quite miserable today :(

yep... i need sex

Awww... ye having a girly day today?? Eat some choccie and a cup of tea and ye'll be grand... if all else fails have a tommy tank at lunch time - that might sort ye out for a while :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I got that mail too - but I've looked at Foo's, NIN, Ticketmaster and MCD (promotors) and all the info about the support in Dublin has been removed, and MCD announced that NIN wouldn't be doing it. I reckon the info on the mail was a typo on Foo's part as NIN are supporting them in Scotland.

Yeah I said I wouldn't believe it until I saw it on NIN site ... but they don't list the Edinburgh date yet so ... I'm still confused ... bit of a recurring theme :o
    Jennytree wrote:
    if all else fails have a tommy tank at lunch time - that might sort ye out for a while :D

stick some new piccies on yer fucking myspace then :rolleyes: :p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Chime wrote:
    Yeah I said I wouldn't believe it until I saw it on NIN site ... but they don't list the Edinburgh date yet so ... I'm still confused ... bit of a recurring theme :o

I'm sensing your confused.... call it a hunch :rolleyes:
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Byrnzie wrote:
    . The Spirit of Forms is the final volume of the famous History of Art, a crowning achievement for Elie Faure. But whereas most of the History follows the centuries in chronological order, jumping from civilization to civilization and bringing the continents together, this final volume touches upon the heart of artistic creation. The author compares the metallic structure of the Eiffel Tower to the flying buttresses of Notre Dame, a tortoise shell to the Freyssinenet dirigible hangars at Orly airport in Paris. In these passages, art is seen as having arisen with the dawn of life itself.

you know when I was 19 I told my mother I didnt EVER want to have kids, saying it just wasn't for me ( I was young and yet to find the man of my dreams :) ) her reply (she is an artist too)
    "but surely you do want children, after all its the Ultimate form of Creation and the greatest piece of art you could ever make!"
    how right she was :o
    morning Steve ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Morning everyone (though it was already morning when I last posted)....

Byrnzie.. the man named after Steve McQueen (your mama has good taste!)..... all this Faure stuff (Felix or Elie) is waaaaay too much first thing in the morning... (well morning for us).

Pip... haven't had the time to check NIN site yet.... I'm too confused... need coffee (2 girls here so slipping in a bit of sex may prove challenging....)!
    V V wrote:
    "but surely you do want children, after all its the Ultimate form of Creation and the greatest piece of art you could ever make!"

even better than that women with the wonky face who made a messy bed??? wow that is impressive then isnt it.
    ooo Steve McQueen !!!!! :D
    so did your mum make you watch "On any sunday" loads of times and if she doesnt have it then I say good gift for your mum :) my lil boy at 2 yrs. would watch it everyday and say he wanted to be steve Mc. its a documentry on him racing bikes very cool .

http://www.dvdork.com/publish/arp_oas.shtml
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    dunkman wrote:
    even better than that women with the wonky face who made a messy bed??? wow that is impressive then isnt it.

i like that messy bed wonky face girl (tracey emin) but she too did a documentry on how she may have taken a wrong turn in life and missed the boat on having children she was sad about it.
    V V wrote:
    ooo Steve McQueen !!!!! :D
    so did your mum make you watch "On any sunday" loads of times and if she doesnt have it then I say good gift for your mum :) my lil boy at 2 yrs. would watch it everyday and say he wanted to be steve Mc. its a documentry on him racing bikes very cool .

http://www.dvdork.com/publish/arp_oas.shtml

I've not seen that. I'll have to check it out.
    V V wrote:
    i like that messy bed wonky face girl (tracey emin) but she too did a documentry on how she may have taken a wrong turn in life and missed the boat on having children she was sad about it.

thats cos nobody would shag her as she looks like a rottweiler who has run into a pointy tree.

sorry V, ignore my ignorant musings :):)
    dunkman wrote:
    stick some new piccies on yer fucking myspace then :rolleyes: :p

I put some more boobies up there for ye ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    dunkman wrote:
    thats cos nobody would shag her as she looks like a rottweiler who has run into a pointy tree.

sorry V, ignore my ignorant musings :):)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    no need for sorrys !

u know who did shag her who is said to know Ed ..... ummm oh wait ... umm that mad musian/painter chap lives in east london , he's an ughly fucker hahaha Johnny ???? shit this is gonna bug me now.
    he's only ever been underground he is married with kids now bit older then ed really odd guy.
    anyone ?
    V V wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    no need for sorrys !

u know who did shag her who is said to know Ed ..... ummm oh wait ... umm that mad musian/painter chap lives in east london , he's an ughly fucker hahaha Johnny ???? shit this is gonna bug me now.
    he's only ever been underground he is married with kids now bit older then ed really odd guy.
    anyone ?

You're thinking of Billy Childish.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You're thinking of Billy Childish.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thats him
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    Emmi hates french girls but dreams of Al....

I don't hate all French girls! those girls were scary! and it was freaky that suddenly there were so many of them! :o :eek:

hmm. I think I should specify.. I don't dream OF Al. :o I have dreams with Al in them. :p:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Mornin pop pickers :D

Well sorry STEVE :)

Em Hope you enjoyed last night ;)

VV.....good night?!

Red welcome back....hope you had nice dreams :D

Dunk....come here and I'll give ya a man hug

Chimey.....mornin

Jenny.....;)
    I need a coffee!
    Love the new boobs Jen :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Love the new boobs Jen :D

Thanks... i thought that one pic really showed off their potential!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Thanks... i thought that one pic really showed off their potential!

That picture must have done it for Dunk .... he's been gone for a while
    Chime wrote:

yeah tis kinda worrying... surely he'd be finished by now... :p:o
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Chime wrote:

It wouldn't take him that long :p
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Mornin pop pickers :D

VV.....good night?!

ANOTHER GROOVY DREAM !!

about a new house it was so nice wish it was real :o
    V V wrote:
    ANOTHER GROOVY DREAM !!

about a new house it was so nice wish it was real :o

And pre dream????
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Need to text Dave urgently but don't have his number.. can anyone PM me or relay the message that Keithos wants his spare CC tix.... I sent him a PM but just want to make sure he doesn't give it to someone else....
    Irish Al wrote:
    And pre dream????

within an hour of being home alone :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D