Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Chime wrote:
    *ignores weirdness of thread to ask a question*

Anyone listen to John Martyn ... would I like him? Know he was a friend of Nick Drake's who I love ... have a possibility of maybe getting a couple of free tickets to see him next week ...should I try and get them??????

Finsy loves him... hes a funny hairy folk troubadour (sp?)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    ...as i expected ;)

Yep normal service :rolleyes:
    Ooops! I read that as, i had been spanking with Al :D:o I'll go sit in the corner :)

Yes Al, me and you are the normal ones in this thread. *walks away nodding head* :D

:eek: get back in the corner caz :p

V - :confused:
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V and Dunk thanks for the info ... I wasn't sure and am guessing if you don't already know the music a whole gig is gonna be a bit much ... ok will give it a miss ... let someone who really likes him try for the free tickets :)

The rest of you back to your weirdness ;):p ... I blame Al :cool: :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • After noon Ms Heather. hehe I answered your post on the London crew thread :D

hehe i noticed. it made me giggle.

so... saturday... ;)
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    Chime wrote:
    V and Dunk thanks for the info ... I wasn't sure and am guessing if you don't already know the music a whole gig is gonna be a bit much ... ok will give it a miss ... let someone who really likes him try for the free tickets :)

The rest of you back to your weirdness ;):p ... I blame Al :cool: :D

Bitch :p

Just got a mail from Foos saying NIN were playing with them in Dublin and Edinburgh :confused:
    I need a coffee!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    hehe i noticed. it made me giggle.

so... saturday... ;)

Might be the following Saturday as I think he has his daugher this weekend.

Sorry I didn't reply Pippa, I've not heard of him.

Sorry Al, will return to my normal position in the corner.
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Irish Al wrote:
    Bitch :p

:eek:

:D
    Irish Al wrote:
    Just got a mail from Foos saying NIN were playing with them in Dublin and Edinburgh :confused:

I love mailboy :D I thought NIN had cancelled ... v. weird. You going? I nearly bought tickets before NIN cancelled may think about it again ..... Dublin or Edinburgh, Dublin or Edinburgh, Dublin or Edinburgh :confused::o
    Chime wrote:

I love mailboy :D I thought NIN had cancelled ... v. weird. You going? I nearly bought tickets before NIN cancelled may think about it again ..... Dublin or Edinburgh, Dublin or Edinburgh, Dublin or Edinburgh :confused::o

No not going but I too found it strange when NIN cancelled a few weeks ago :confused: interesting

Caz you should be held up as a shining light to all other women....you do as you're told ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    No not going but I too found it strange when NIN cancelled a few weeks ago :confused: interesting

Yeah I talked myself out of it last time because of cost and being midweek ... then NIN cancelling confirmed it ... just getting the e-mail kind of peaked my interest again ... I will be sensible and not give in :cool: saw Foos twice last year and saw NIN already this year ... I mean it's not like it's Pearl Jam :o:p
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Irish Al wrote:

Caz you should be held up as a shining light to all other women....you do as you're told ;)

I already am a shining light :p:D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • i was gonna buy a ticket for the foos + nin

but then when it said nin had pulled out, i decided the foos alone was not reason enough to go to edinburgh or dublin

so is it back on now?

if NIN actually is playing edinburgh with the foos, i'm defo there, who knows anything official, i'm so confused :(
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
    so is it back on now?

if NIN actually is playing edinburgh with the foos, i'm defo there, who knows anything official, i'm so confused :(

There's nothing on either bands websites but Al and I both got an e-mail from the Foos mailing list today saying that support will be NIN and Silversun pickups. It is confusing as I thought NIN had officially pulled out ... not sure if that was on either bands website as well. Not sure whether I can 100% believe until something appears on NIN site :o

Are you on the Foos mailing list? If not I would join as they don't have a fanclub so the mailing list gets the perks like pre-sales and secret shows all for £0 :D
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    zut alors!

then i'm afraid i'll have to make do with you instead, ma petite chou-chou... ;) :eek:

:o

ehh. :o

;):p:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Chime wrote:
    There's nothing on either bands websites but Al and I both got an e-mail from the Foos mailing list today saying that support will be NIN and Silversun pickups.

It is confusing as I thought NIN had officially pulled out ... not sure if that was on either bands website though.

Are you on the Foos mailing list? If not I would join as they don't have a fanclub so the mailing list gets the perks like pre-sales and secret shows all for £0 :D

yep i got the very same email this morning!

got me even more confused :confused:

i emailed ticketmaster to see if i could find out anything, but no reply (yet)
    2007 - London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    dunkman wrote:
    say this on my behalf to the hottest.. or if their all ugly ... the least weightiest one

"je voudrais une soixante-neuf s'il vous plait vous mucky petit femme"

for your information I actually am smart enough to not go and say random things to French women just cause some creepy Scot told me so. :cool:

besides, I couldn't pronounce that anyway. :o

:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    yep i got the very same email this morning!

got me even more confused :confused:

i emailed ticketmaster to see if i could find out anything, but no reply (yet)

Ah well I know nothing more :o I did an edit ^^^ you were to quick for saying I'd want to see it on NIN site before I'd feel sure :o
    eMMI wrote:

for your information I actually am smart enough to not go and say random things to French women just cause some creepy Scot told me so. :cool:

its not random... its been carefully planned and formulated.. random would be

"je voudrais une fromage au chambre, avec mon boulangerie c'est tres benidorm potage freaks"
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    its not random... its been carefully planned and formulated.. random would be

"je voudrais une fromage au chambre, avec mon boulangerie c'est tres benidorm potage freaks"

fair enough then. but it would be random to me. :o

and stop typing French (if it's really French anway)!! I feel compelled to check what it means but *argh* there are too many words!!
  • Chime wrote:
    Ah well I know nothing more :o I did an edit ^^^ you were to quick for saying I'd want to see it on NIN site before I'd feel sure :o

defo, wanna see it on the NIN site before i buy tickets.. i love the foos, i really do, but JUST not enough to trek from manchester to edinburgh for... however NIN is another of my faves, and them + the foos = me in edinburgh..

hope this gets sorted out soon!!
    2007 - London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    :confused: wtf?

Has everyone been eatin the blue smarties today...? :rolleyes: :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    eMMI wrote:
    fair enough then. but it would be random to me. :o

and stop typing French (if it's really French anway)!! I feel compelled to check what it means but *argh* there are too many words!!

Don't even engage with him :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Don't even engage with him :rolleyes:

why? do you get jealous? ;):p

eMMI wrote:

Oh feck off then :p thats the last time I stick up for you :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    eMMI wrote:

he already is... what with my special perv relationship with The Tree and now me speaking French to you... he loathes me right now :)
    Irish Al wrote:
    Oh feck off then :p thats the last time I stick up for you :rolleyes:

oh please! you call that sticking up for me?! :rolleyes:

I know you don't mean that anyways, I know you like me! :p
    dunkman wrote:
    he already is... what with my special perv relationship with The Tree and now me speaking French to you... he loathes me right now :)

you're saying it like it's a good thing.

what an odd relationship yous have.

beautiful. :D
    dunkman wrote:

Now I'm confused ... I thought it would be Jenny and Emmi he'd be jealous of ... no longer getting all your attention :confused::p

Hi Dave :)
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Chime wrote:
    Now I'm confused ... I thought it would be Jenny and Emmi he'd be jealous of ... no longer getting all your attention :confused::p

Hi Dave :)

Hey Pip... :o KoL finally showed up today, along with Bright Eyes... :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    Can this thread get any weirder :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Can this thread get any weirder :rolleyes:

the answer is - yes.

but you're weird aswell so don't be rolling those eyes! :rolleyes:

:p