Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    Incidentally, just how do they know that the eagle thought his head was a stone ? I mean, it could have just dropped the tortoise by mistake...

I know! I was thinking about the same thing! :confused: mistake or then maybe the eagle was attacking the guy with the tortoise.

oh and dunky. I think I'm a living proof that dreaming about Al does not seal women's.. ehh. fluffy bits.

:p

anyway, I'm surrounded by French girls and it's freaking me out. :eek:

:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    eMMI wrote:
    anyway, I'm surrounded by French girls and it's freaking me out. :eek:

that sounds like a good way to get freaked out... :D

Félix Faure, now THAT'S the way to pop your...errr...clogs... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eMMI wrote:
    oh and dunky. I think I'm a living proof that dreaming about Al does not seal women's.. ehh. fluffy bits.

now you'll have prove it to me :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    jrd wrote:

i agree :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    jrd wrote:
    that sounds like a good way to get freaked out... :D

it's not. it's actually really scary. especially when one of them looks like a real toughie. she'd beat me in a battle anyday! :eek:

:rolleyes: :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    dunkman wrote:
    now you'll have prove it to me :)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:o

ehh. no..
    eMMI wrote:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:o

ehh. no..

sealed it is then :)
    eMMI wrote:
    it's not. it's actually really scary. especially when one of them looks like a real toughie. she'd beat me in a battle anyday! :eek:

:rolleyes: :p

what!!!! you mean they're not all pert little sylphs speaking in a luciously sexy foreign accent??? ;)

damn....
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:
    sealed it is then :)

no.
    jrd wrote:
    what!!!! you mean they're not all pert little sylphs speaking in a luciously sexy foreign accent??? ;)

damn....

yes, sorry to burst your bubble but they are not. :rolleyes: :p

and they're speaking French! :rolleyes: :D
    eMMI wrote:

zut alors!

then i'm afraid i'll have to make do with you instead, ma petite chou-chou... ;) :eek:
    eMMI wrote:

say this on my behalf to the hottest.. or if their all ugly ... the least weightiest one

"je voudrais une soixante-neuf s'il vous plait vous mucky petit femme"
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    dunkman wrote:
    say this on my behalf to the hottest.. or if their all ugly ... the least weightiest one

"je voudrais une soixante-neuf s'il vous plait vous mucky petit femme"

haha!

je suis choqué! Cela était très impoli!!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    V V wrote:
    morning :)
    my car broke today :( it will be fixed later. i hate cars.

Al well it means i was thinking the snake at school needs repainting, i was hungry cos didnt have dinner last night, needing to chat to annie about art stuff and ........ and ........... ummmm .....oh yeah well u & I were talking tatto pics so maybe thats why u showed up ! hahahahaha

not sure about your mum tho. **scratches head**

snake?

who's getting a tat?

I'm lost.
    :p
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    freakie thread indeed !!!

bold heads and flying tortoise ! emmis dreaming of al and french girls ! at least her fluffy bits are intack
    dunk , anal , Al keeps trying to tell me he's not guy !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    dunk , anal , Al keeps trying to tell me he's not guy !

Al's not a guy ???? :eek:
    jrd wrote:

hehe
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Afternoon my fav internet peoples. :)

How is everyone on this fine, sunny afternoon?
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    jrd wrote:

doh i ment GAY but he does like the idea of wearing a dress !!!!!!!!!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Afternoon my fav internet peoples. :)

How is everyone on this fine, sunny afternoon?

very confused ! hows u :)
    LOL Yes Al loves dressing up in women's clothes. I caught him once ;):D

Hey VV. I'm good ta. Slowly getting through the piles of work on my desk :eek:
    How come you are confused?

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I go out for lunch and when I come back I'm a cross dressing gay woman :confused:....so that makes me a dude :confused:....so no confusion then :D

This thread is really fucking weird :rolleyes: whats it gonna be like when we meet up....

well a little like this.....

"Hi, oh I'm irish al, yes I too love pearl jam........................I'm going to the bar"
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    *ignores weirdness of thread to ask a question*

Anyone listen to John Martyn ... would I like him? Know he was a friend of Nick Drake's who I love ... have a possibility of maybe getting a couple of free tickets to see him next week ...should I try and get them??????
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Irish Al wrote:
    I go out for lunch and when I come back I'm a cross dressing gay woman :confused:....so that makes me a dude :confused:....so no confusion then :D

This thread is really fucking weird :rolleyes: whats it gonna be like when we meet up....

"Hi, oh I'm irish al, yes I too love pearl jam........................I'm going to the bar"

i think you forgot to add "you FREAKS!!!" to the end of that sentence... :D

...or (more helpfully) "would anyone like a drink, it's my round." ;)
    Irish Al wrote:

You seemed fairly normal when we met but then I think I was drunk at the time :D
    Or at least you weren't dressed up in ladies clothes ;):p

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • afternoon people. are we all behaving ourselves today?
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    afternoon people. are we all behaving ourselves today?

Get out while you still can :eek:

Stoney me and you are normal, its the rest who are freaks ;)
    I need a coffee!
    caz confused just cos i had been speaking with Al ! :p
    pip umm i love ND but find JM boring :o
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Get out while you still can :eek:

Stoney me and you are normal, its the rest who are freaks ;)

...as i expected ;)
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    V V wrote:
    caz confused just cos i had been speaking with Al ! :p
    pip umm i love ND but find JM boring :o

Ooops! I read that as, i had been spanking with Al :D:o I'll go sit in the corner :)

Yes Al, me and you are the normal ones in this thread. *walks away nodding head* :D

After noon Ms Heather. hehe I answered your post on the London crew thread :D

Rockin' out to Creadles