Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:

i'll read all those Jennifersaurus

but the last one caught my eye straight away!!

Jennifer Strange, a 28-year-old woman from Sacramento, died of water intoxication while trying to win a Nintendo Wii in a KDND 107.9 "The End" radio station's "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" contest, which involved drinking large quantities of water without urinating

cool name ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    dunkman wrote:
    i'll read all those Jennifersaurus

but the last one caught my eye straight away!!

Jennifer Strange, a 28-year-old woman from Sacramento, died of water intoxication while trying to win a Nintendo Wii in a KDND 107.9 "The End" radio station's "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" contest, which involved drinking large quantities of water without urinating

cool name ;)

I loved the Fortean Times Book of strange deaths. A classic!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    At least my accident can be excused!

How come?

which is how a South Korean virgin speaks :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I loved the Fortean Times Book of strange deaths. A classic!

man with chicken .... remember that one :D
    dunkman wrote:
    How come?

I've had a long day. Therefore I am at the mercy of Jennyferacuses two way boob fest bonanza.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    boobie fixation for Dunk... where does that stem from??? Need to look waaaaay back... :D

Listened to Dublin and Astoria in Brussels...

Hi Byrnzie, hi all!
    dunkman wrote:
    man with chicken .... remember that one :D

I loved the chapter entitled ' Second time around'. Hilarious!

A Brazilian man's boat capsized in a storm and he almost drowned, but just made it to the shore. When he climbed up the river bank he disturbed a bees nest and was stung to death. :D
    redrock wrote:
    Hi Byrnzie, hi all!

Annyeoung heseyo!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    that smiley appropriately has its wee tongue out... which i'm sure is what Helen was doing to J.......... oops, i've had an *accident* :o

haha... me and my shiny boy both got lip piercings so no... no tongues :) and no, no Helen there either!

Morning Red!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Annyeoung heseyo!
    I hope this is a good morning and not some kind of insult!!!!! :D

When did you and boy get new piercings Jenny?
    Jennytree wrote:
    haha... me and my shiny boy both got lip piercings so no... no tongues :) and no, no Helen there either!

i didnt think you'd be with Helen... i know you have a semblance of class ;) she's on holiday so i can slag her off cant I? :D

and what the fuck is a shiny boy??? metal dildo??? a vaseline addict???

i've never heard that phrase before!!
    redrock wrote:
    I hope this is a good morning

Indeed it is Mrs Rock.
    redrock wrote:
    I hope this is a good morning and not some kind of insult!!!!! :D

When did you and boy get new piercings Jenny?

We got them on Monday afternoon... he wanted to get his done and I felt bad for him so I got mine done too - at least the two of us are in pain now!

And Dunk... never you mind what my shiny boy is :p
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Morning. Byrnzie that MySpace comment is by far the most vulgar thing I've ever seen. :eek:
    Morning. Byrnzie that MySpace comment is by far the most vulgar thing I've ever seen. :eek:

Blame Dave Rabbit for that! I am merely a humble messenger! :cool:
    Jennytree wrote:
    And Dunk... never you mind what my shiny boy is :p

thats a shit answer.. i wanted something filthy :mad:
    dunkman wrote:
    thats a shit answer.. i wanted something filthy :mad:

you always want something filthy! I could go into more details... but there's just some things only I should know :p
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    you always want something filthy! I could go into more details... but there's just some things only I should know :p

fair enough The Tree... you are young and i am but merely an old perv... theres some things only i should know as well... but try telling the police that!!!!! bastards :)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Mornin, jen, dunk, stephen and red :D

The car didn't arrive yesterday, maybe today :rolleyes: just as well as I've no money to pay for it :D
    I need a coffee!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning :)
    my car broke today :( it will be fixed later. i hate cars.

Al well it means i was thinking the snake at school needs repainting, i was hungry cos didnt have dinner last night, needing to chat to annie about art stuff and ........ and ........... ummmm .....oh yeah well u & I were talking tatto pics so maybe thats why u showed up ! hahahahaha

not sure about your mum tho. **scratches head**
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    morning :)
    my car broke today :( it will be fixed later. i hate cars.

Al well it means i was thinking the snake at school needs repainting, i was hungry cos didnt have dinner last night, needing to chat to annie about art stuff and ........ and ........... ummmm .....oh yeah well u & I were talking tatto pics so maybe thats why u showed up ! hahahahaha

not sure about your mum tho. **scratches head**

what the fuck are you on about :confused::D

i thought i was a weirdo :rolleyes:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Hello :)

Oh V you getting a tattoo? ... what ya gonna get?

I wish I could be on msn during the day :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    dunkman wrote:

You are....too easy :D

V we'll get into it on msn :D
    I need a coffee!
    dunkman wrote:

hahahahahahahahahaha
    soory I sent the old bugger a txt this am to say , I dreamed about him last night :eek: , help me Dunk , does it mean the end ??????

I dreamed i was painting snakes on the playground with my friend Annie (there is a number snake on our kids playground but its very woren now) and Al :confused: (at leat Annie has kids at school to) we stopped for a brake and Al took us to his mum's house for dinner baked potato's with cheese and a pint of guiness !!! then Al and I went out for a drink to a really odd internet cafe/gym lots of beefy guys around , hahahaha then Al was saying the only reason he started going there was beacuse of something i had said to him........ thats all i remember !!!!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    hahahahahahahahahaha
    soory I sent the old bugger a txt this am to say , I dreamed about him last night :eek: , help me Dunk , does it mean the end ??????

I dreamed i was painting snakes on the playground with my friend Annie (there is a number snake on our kids playground but its very woren now) and Al :confused: (at leat Annie has kids at school to) we stopped for a brake and Al took us to his mum's house for dinner baked potato's with cheese and a pint of guiness !!! then Al and I went out for a drink to a really odd internet cafe/gym lots of beefy guys around , hahahaha then Al was saying the only reason he started going there was beacuse of something i had said to him........ thats all i remember !!!!

:eek:
    I need a coffee!
    V V wrote:
    hahahahahahahahahaha
    soory I sent the old bugger a txt this am to say , I dreamed about him last night :eek: , help me Dunk , does it mean the end ??????!

it means the end of your sex life... its been clinically proven that women dreaming of Al are prone to their fluffy bits sealing over... just like that big rock which sealed in Jesus in his cave on that big hill after he'd been deaded on a big wooden thingy!!!

sealed over i tell thee
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    This place just keeps getting weirder and weirder... :eek:

Incidentally, just how do they know that the eagle thought his head was a stone ? I mean, it could have just dropped the tortoise by mistake...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:
    it means the end of your sex life... its been clinically proven that women dreaming of Al are prone to their fluffy bits sealing over... just like that big rock which sealed in Jesus in his cave on that big hill after he'd been deaded on a big wooden thingy!!!

sealed over i tell thee

I'm pagan does that mean I'll be ok ?

jrd WTF ???????????????????????????????????
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:

jrd WTF ???????????????????????????????????

"The Greek playwright Aeschylus was killed when an eagle dropped a live tortoise on him, mistaking his bald head for a stone."

first of the weird deaths from The Tree's recent posting...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_deaths
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    V V wrote:

yeah... anal will be fine :)