Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• angelicaangelica Posts: 6,038
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So, I appeared on Korean t.v this morning, on the news. They filmed at the school yesterday. You can see me briefly at the back of the class in my Tweed jacket about 30% of the way into the link at the top where it says '04 05'...

http://news.knn.co.kr/review/review.asp?ProgID=3000001
    Wow. To see an animated Byrnzie in living colour. My heart be still! ;):)

*I'd say that was more like 35-40% in but who's counting! :rolleyes:
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

http://www.myspace.com/illuminatta

Rhinocerous Surprise '08!!!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    angelica wrote:

but he was wearing tweed... he's scum to me now
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I've given them all the hell I have :D but they're all saying there's nothing more they can do... what the fuck? Dunk, good idea, I think cancelling and rebooking is the only way to go BUT apparently I need to rebook it in dollars :confused: so I need to get my cc voucher changed to dollars? What pure and utter bullshit. Sounds like they're all making excuses.

RR... I asked is it possible the money might just not have gone through yet and she said no.

Helen.. if the price of the ticket on the site you are booking from is shown in euros, you pay euros.. not dollars. No ifs and buts....... It is up to Aer Lingus to sort their international money transactions themselves.. nothing to do with the purchaser. If they want you to pay in dollars, ask them for a price in dollars.. see if it would be beneficial to you with the current exchange rate!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    :D

so were they different cocks, or the same cock. each cock can only score once, unfortunately.

WHAT?! :O Thats a load of balls! Well... I'm just gonna cheat then!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • you'll only be cheating yourself ;p

think of all the other cock out there, just waiting to be had...
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    dunkman wrote:
    but he was wearing tweed... he's scum to me now
    *SIGH* :)

......oh, wait ...... did you say something??? ;) Some people just soooo take for granted that they've met and even seen Byrnzie in person! And others...well, they settle for 2 second, grainy video snippets just to get the most measley of impressions....
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    Helen.. if the price of the ticket on the site you are booking from is shown in euros, you pay euros.. not dollars. No ifs and buts....... It is up to Aer Lingus to sort their international money transactions themselves.. nothing to do with the purchaser. If they want you to pay in dollars, ask them for a price in dollars.. see if it would be beneficial to you with the current exchange rate!
    That's what I thought but the fuckers aren't budging... I'm on with credit card guy no. 1 again (the helpful one) and he seems to be doing something, I'm not sure.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    That's what I thought but the fuckers aren't budging... I'm on with credit card guy no. 1 again (the helpful one) and he seems to be doing something, I'm not sure.

Fuck them.. tell them they are misleading the punters then and you will get in touch the office of fair trading (or whatever you have in ireland). Advertise in euros, pay in euros... advertise in dollars, pay in dollars....
    Hi Angelica... so.. a vid of big B. made you speak up.. or was it talk of cock?
    angelica wrote:
    *SIGH* :)

......oh, wait ...... did you say something??? ;) Some people just soooo take for granted that they've met and even seen Byrnzie in person! And others...well, they settle for 2 second, grainy video snippets just to get the most measley of impressions....

he's not all that though honey... he's got a hunchback and his willy was shrunk by a terrible microwave accident... plus he's also wearing a tweed jacket.

here endeth the lectureth!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    i'm off strange people i'll speak to y'all again in next few days...

p.s. you all smell :)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    angelica wrote:

*I'd say that was more like 35-40% in but who's counting! :rolleyes:

I cant make it work :(

its ok I got it to work in IE not FF !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    bye Dunk enjoy your weekend :) happy B'day to ya Mum and have fun egg rolling !

p.s not as much as u wanky pants !!!!!!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    'bye Dunk.. Have a lovely day tomorrow and be nice to your mum!!! Enjoy Easter and dressing up your eggs... ;)
    redrock wrote:
    Fuck them.. tell them they are misleading the punters then and you will get in touch the office of fair trading (or whatever you have in ireland). Advertise in euros, pay in euros... advertise in dollars, pay in dollars....
    Thanks RR... I've got the email reply for Aer Lingus saying they couldn't authorise the card so it will drop off in a couple of days (10 days according to the credit card people). So basically i paid 300euro for a voucher that I now cannot use and it's useless to me... and I can't book a flight :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Thanks RR... I've got the email reply for Aer Lingus saying they couldn't authorise the card so it will drop off in a couple of days (10 days according to the credit card people). So basically i paid 300euro for a voucher that I now cannot use and it's useless to me... and I can't book a flight :(
    Can you get your money back? Try a travel agency (that you can go to)?
    I see it was his "craddle of filth" musical chairs hahahahahaha
    redrock wrote:
    Can you get your money back? Try a travel agency (that you can go to)?
    The credit card people can't refund me cos it wasn't there fault... and they won't get the money back for 10 days anyway :( Now I'll have to wait til after Easter and hope the flights don't go up too much but I'll still have a 300euro voucher that's useless to me... although I can use it to book the first leg of the flight I suppose unless that goes up over 300 over the next ten days... and then I can just book the return when I get my savings the first week in May :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • urgh. nightmare!
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    I sent an email back to the credit card person at Aer Lingus complaining (nicely) and asking her if she could get a manager to get in touch with me regarding this so she's forwarding my email on to a manager who will get in touch with me 'shortly'. Fuck fuck fuck!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • when my internet died it took them nearly 2 months to get it back up and running. no one seemed to want to take responsibility.
    redrock wrote:
    Hi Angelica... so.. a vid of big B. made you speak up.. or was it talk of cock?
    Hi! :)

as for your question...I pick both!??! lol ...the big B, eh???
    ;)

sooooo anyway....
    dunkman wrote:
    he's not all that though honey... he's got a hunchback and his willy was shrunk by a terrible microwave accident... plus he's also wearing a tweed jacket.

here endeth the lectureth!!!
    All I'm looking is to have a sense of the package that holds the inner beauty. The dude has a stunning mind, heart and soul from my perspective........I'll spare you the details, though.

when my internet died it took them nearly 2 months to get it back up and running. no one seemed to want to take responsibility.
    :( there's nothing worse when you've got everyone telling you there's nothing they can do. Somebody HAS to be able to do something! A manager definitely has to be authorised to clear this up for me in some way... I just have to stay calm and think about what I'm going to say to him/her.

I should be in a great mood cos in 10 minutes I'm off for ten days... and I can't leave the office now cos I've been crying thanks to them fuckers :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :( there's nothing worse when you've got everyone telling you there's nothing they can do. Somebody HAS to be able to do something! A manager definitely has to be authorised to clear this up for me in some way... I just have to stay calm and think about what I'm going to say to him/her.

I should be in a great mood cos in 10 minutes I'm off for ten days... and I can't leave the office now cos I've been crying thanks to them fuckers :eek:

ah Hells... deep breath m'dear. Get a pint into ye, and take up the fight on Tuesday morning. :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    ah Hells... deep breath m'dear. Get a pint into ye, and take up the fight on Tuesday morning. :D
    But I'm not in next week :eek: and I'll be in Cavan and my sisters keyboard's broke so no computer! So I'm depending on them to ring me and say everything's fine :rolleyes: but I can't see that happening. I did tell them I wouldn't be emaily accessible after 5 so to contact me on mobile... let's see if they heed that :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Ok well I can go home a wee bit happier :o the duty manager called me, said they can hold the flight for me til this gets sorted out indefinitely :) since they've agreed it is their fault. So they're gonna call me back next week to see if the money's been refunded and then i can either get the use of somebody elses credit card... giving them the 3v voucher in return, OR go to the airport and pay cash :o

What a pain in the arse :eek: but I'm finally on holiday :) so see you all in ten days or thereabouts... sorry for the rants today but I didn't know where else to vent my frustration :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Ok well I can go home a wee bit happier :o the duty manager called me, said they can hold the flight for me til this gets sorted out indefinitely :) since they've agreed it is their fault. So they're gonna call me back next week to see if the money's been refunded and then i can either get the use of somebody elses credit card... giving them the 3v voucher in return, OR go to the airport and pay cash :o

What a pain in the arse :eek: but I'm finally on holiday :) so see you all in ten days or thereabouts... sorry for the rants today but I didn't know where else to vent my frustration :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well thats heaps better! Glad ye got sorted! Well done Hells, and have a great weekend! :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    can someone recommend me a hair colour for when i go to London... i thought neon blue to repsresent Scotland!!!

i've had burgundy and Purple!!! what aboot cherry red!!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    UKDave wrote:
    Yeah I got a pm from him this morning, says he's still jet lagged after a week :D:D

if you fly long-haul west to east isn't the rule of thumb something like you'll be jetlagged for N days if you go somewhere N hours ahead...? if you see what i mean... :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    if you fly long-haul west to east isn't the rule of thumb something like you'll be jetlagged for N days if you go somewhere N hours ahead...? if you see what i mean... :o

that sounds like geek shit!!!!

N is a letter... you cant count in letters!!!