Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    And Dunk.. ticketmaster sold out....

Just like Cornell has :D:p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:
    Just like Cornell has :D:p
    What a repartie!!!! :D:D:D
    redrock wrote:
    What a repartie!!!! :D:D:D

ahhh you mean repartee ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Repartie is French (I get confused :o)!!!! Well.. being a french word that the english bastardised, I feel I need to use the correct and original word.. :D:D:D
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    Road trip!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D Yay... I love road trips.... :D:D:D
    :D Me too... and thanks chime :)

Well the girl I'll be going with lives in Albany and it's not 100% yet. She doesn't like to drive and I can't drive so it's up to her sister :o but compared to the alternatives: she's afraid of flying :o apparently they can't think of much to do in Chicago for 10 days (I'm sure there's stuff... but I'd like to see some real America for once, rather than just cities) and we were thinking of just staying in NY for a few days but I've been there before and wasn't overly blown away (a city is a city imo) and I'm sure she's been there lotsa times... so this idea is my favourite at the moment :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I like this function on google http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl&q= so if you search for United States of America then as you click on the map it will zoom in and shows the roads so you can get a basic idea of the routes you could take :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hello everyone and bye aswell!! :)

I'm off to the bus in a few mins and then gonna catch a train over to my friends to go play paintball. :D

dunno when I'll be able to get to the comp again and if there'll be anyone around then but I'll talk to you laters!! :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Chime wrote:
    I like this function on google http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl&q= so if you search for United States of America then as you click on the map it will zoom in and shows the roads so you can get a basic idea of the routes you could take :)
    Ooohh... thank you chime :)

Emmi, have fun at paintball :) . Fun fun fun :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:

chimey... you know so much stuff :):)

i'm getting my mum this http://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/detail/R/4576780/N/94+8/?No=90
    Because of Chime, I started googling again but with google earth and....

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i85/grrdoc/?action=view&current=house.jpg

Dunk.. that little figurine is nicer than the first one you chose... :D But I'm glad I'm not your mum... ;)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    awww Dunk thats really nice :) when u said figurien yesterday i was going to say what about a mother n child one 1 :)
    my mum has a couple of thoes wooden ones they are very lovely not tackie ;) hahahaha

is she having a party??
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    redrock wrote:
    But I'm glad I'm not your mum... ;)

so am i or we are entering Oedipal territory :o;)
    V V wrote:
    awww Dunk thats really nice :) when u said figurien yesterday i was going to say what about a mother n child one 1 :)
    my mum has a couple of thoes wooden ones they are very lovely not tackie ;) hahahaha

is she having a party??

we're having a big family meal tomorrow and then out for some drinkies.. i'm paying for her and my dads meal as well.. (dont want you lot thinking i was being scottish and stingey :D ) and we've got her flowers and nice choccies
    dunkman wrote:
    so am i or we are entering Oedipal territory :o;)

Hehe..... you're such a smooth talker! :D
    dunkman wrote:
    we're having a big family meal tomorrow and then out for some drinkies.. i'm paying for her and my dads meal as well.. (dont want you lot thinking i was being scottish and stingey :D ) and we've got her flowers and nice choccies

That's sweet of you.. I had no doubt you would put aside your scottish stinginess for your mum!!!! :D
    some of you have it so that you can have 20 top friends instead of the basic 8... how did you do that???

i only put the famous bands on there incase i offend or forget anyone that i maybe should have put in there?!?!?

but i want it like other peoples pages :( :mad:

Helens page has it, but she cant mind how she did it!
    bottom left under your friends' pics.... 'change my top friends'.. click on that and under 'edit your top friends', from the drop down, choose 24! Et voila!! Le singe est dans l'arbre! :D:D:D:D
    redrock wrote:
    bottom left under your friends' pics.... 'change my top friends'.. click on that and under 'edit your top friends', from the drop down, choose 24! Et voila!! Le singe est dans l'arbre! :D:D:D:D

c;est une genius de fucking!!!!
    Jesus christ, I just booked my return flight from chicago and it said my card hasn't been debited... but it HAS... I checked

On the helpline now and speaking to someone who can't speak English who I'm currently listening to on a personal call on his mobile :eek: :mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    so you better put me in your top friends or you're in beaucoup de merde!
    Fucking hell... when he got off the private call he came back to me and said 'good afternoon aer lingus dot com, how can I help you' :eek: we'd already been in the middle of a 'conversation' :eek: what the fuck's happening?

I'm on hold again
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    who I'm currently listening to on a personal call on his mobile :eek: :mad:

Cool.. interject every once in a while.. :D:D:D Profanities, or creepy stuff, or stalky stuff.. just freak them out! :D:D:D

EDIT.. I see it's too late for the fun... :(
    redrock wrote:
    Cool.. interject every once in a while.. :D:D:D Profanities, or creepy stuff, or stalky stuff.. just freak them out! :D:D:D

EDIT.. I see it's too late for the fun... :(
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

He's fucking useless.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    On hold again :rolleyes: I can hear much more competent people in the background and I'm jealous... he's lucky there's a phoneline between us :mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Jesus christ, I just booked my return flight from chicago and it said my card hasn't been debited... but it HAS... I checked

On the helpline now and speaking to someone who can't speak English who I'm currently listening to on a personal call on his mobile :eek: :mad:

who you flying with... Air Shit
    He ended with 'your card's still being declined, ya know what, we're open til 9.30 so let things cool down and call back this evening' :eek: In other words he couldn't really give a fuck... :eek: His name's Felix... I shoulda known

I'm now on hold with the credit card company :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    He ended with 'your card's still being declined, ya know what, we're open til 9.30 so let things cool down and call back this evening' :eek: In other words he couldn't really give a fuck... :eek: His name's Felix... I shoulda known
    Ask to speak to the call centre supervisor...
    redrock wrote:
    Ask to speak to the call centre supervisor...
    I'm off... was just glad to get rid of him... holding for the credit card company STILL... if they can't help I WILL ring back and demand a supervisor... 12 minutes on hold now... they don't do themselves any favours... I WAS gonna be polite :mad: but mostly that doesn't get ya anywhere.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    right shhhh.. i'm talking!!! ;)

i just remembered Byrnzie said he was wearing a Tweed jacket in that video he's on.. now i cant look at it at work but it means his transformation from cool rock bloke to tweed donning geography fuckwit is complete!!!!

i'm aghast at him... but i do love his comments on La St. La's myspace... he's cracking me up with his chat-up techniques :D:D

Byrnzie, you're my hero!!!! :cool:

well actually you're not anymore for wearing tweed!!!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'm off... was just glad to get rid of him... holding for the credit card company STILL... if they can't help I WILL ring back and demand a supervisor... 12 minutes on hold now... they don't do themselves any favours... I WAS gonna be polite :mad: but mostly that doesn't get ya anywhere.

Ah but it does. Its not that specific persons fault that there is a long holding time, its a company issue. I often found that when I worked with customers - if they shouted at me I'll go out of my way to be as unhelpful as possible. There's no need to be a cunt if yer having a bad day. If ye have a complaint to make - go to the relevant people!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    There's no need to be a cunt if yer having a bad day.

:D