Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:
    i just remembered Byrnzie said he was wearing a Tweed jacket in that video he's on.. now i cant look at it at work but it means his transformation from cool rock bloke to tweed donning geography fuckwit is complete!!!!
    !
    :D:D:D I watched it.. and yes.. sadly.. tweed.. Byrnzie.. bring back the leather jacket!!!!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Whats happenin?

I aint readin 10 pages....stop talking :)

Right gotta go....bye
    I need a coffee!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ah but it does. Its not that specific persons fault that there is a long holding time, its a company issue. I often found that when I worked with customers - if they shouted at me I'll go out of my way to be as unhelpful as possible. There's no need to be a cunt if yer having a bad day. If ye have a complaint to make - go to the relevant people!
    No no.. I know that. I've worked on phones before... incidentally with Aer Lingus. It can work either way with certain people... I always start off nice but if it doesn't work some only respond to you being nasty and then they give ya free stuff :)

back with aer lingus.. the credit card person was nice and helpful :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    :D:D:D I watched it.. and yes.. sadly.. tweed.. Byrnzie.. bring back the leather jacket!!!!

really :eek: is it proper tweed like what a geek would wear?

did he have patches on the sleeves as well? and a side parting... and sandals....

my old physics teacher once had pubes sellotaped to his troosers... we have no idea what he was doing with them, but it looked like pubes in sellotape!

our R.E. teacher made national headlines as well cos he was having it off with a girl aged 14... he was put in Barlinnie (notorious hard jail in scotland) and yet after all that they live together now and have a family and stuff... i have no idea if he sellotaped pubes to his troosers though ?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    I thought you said the credit card people were nice and helpful!!!
    What a bunch of useless fuckers... the whole fucking lot of them... I've been passed to 4 people and now am back at the main fucking menu on hold... again

The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    What a bunch of useless fuckers... the whole fucking lot of them... I've been passed to 4 people and now am back at the main fucking menu on hold... again

your post is important to us... :p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    really :eek: is it proper tweed like what a geek would wear? did he have patches on the sleeves as well? and a side parting...
    Not good enough quality vid for detail but.....
    dunkman wrote:
    and sandals....
    ...with socks!!!! :D

dunkman wrote:
    my old physics teacher once had pubes sellotaped to his troosers... we have no idea what he was doing with them, but it looked like pubes in sellotape!

our R.E. teacher made national headlines as well cos he was having it off with a girl aged 14... he was put in Barlinnie (notorious hard jail in scotland) and yet after all that they live together now and have a family and stuff... i have no idea if he sellotaped pubes to his troosers though ?

ummmm.. OK.. thank you for sharing that with us...
    Next time you speak to someone, ask for the supervisor's name... :D Just to freak them out...

When they say 'this is xxxxx, how can I help you?' You say, 'thank you xxxx, but before we go further, can you please tell me what your supervisor's name is.' Just to they know, you know their name AND who their supervisor is....
    Good service guaranteed. :D
    redrock wrote:
    ummmm.. OK.. thank you for sharing that with us...

you're welcome... i have more i can tell you!!

i told you about my frozen snotturs didnt i.. true story that..

did i ever tell you that i was on the way home from school as i couldnt get off the bus as it had caused me to have a stiffy (vibrations and all) and it was 3 stops later i got off the bus and had to run home...

this one probably happened a lot!!!
    redrock wrote:
    I thought you said the credit card people were nice and helpful!!!
    Superviser was very very helpful and she's gonna sort it out... Felix is in trouble :) she didn't sound surprised.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    dunkman wrote:
    you're welcome... i have more i can tell you!!

i told you about my frozen snotturs didnt i.. true story that..

did i ever tell you that i was on the way home from school as i couldnt get off the bus as it had caused me to have a stiffy (vibrations and all) and it was 3 stops later i got off the bus and had to run home...

this one probably happened a lot!!!

Yeah.. you told me about yoru frozen snotturs.... I love the stiffy story.. does that still happen, but this time on the way home from work?
    redrock wrote:
    Next time you speak to someone, ask for the supervisor's name... :D Just to freak them out...

When they say 'this is xxxxx, how can I help you?' You say, 'thank you xxxx, but before we go further, can you please tell me what your supervisor's name is.' Just to they know, you know their name AND who their supervisor is....
    Good service guaranteed. :D
    :D Thanks for your help... I could feel my voice cracking as I was talking to her I was so angry. Cos I think it was maybe the 6th person I'd been passed to who eventually put me on to her :rolleyes: and she was saying the supervisor couldn't help me... usual shite :rolleyes: but she eventually put me through :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    Yeah.. you told me about yoru frozen snotturs.... I love the stiffy story.. does that still happen, but this time on the way home from work?

nah i cycle home from work these days!!

but i was panicking i might have to get the bus to London on the Sunday before the gig... a 7 hour stiffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a question i've always been afraid to ask, but i feel i can ask you lot... is it 'exciting' for a girl to cycle on a bike? :o

not being pervy.. i've always kinda wondered.
    dunkman wrote:
    but i was panicking i might have to get the bus to London on the Sunday before the gig... a 7 hour stiffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ..beating all records!

dunkman wrote:
    i have a question i've always been afraid to ask, but i feel i can ask you lot... is it 'exciting' for a girl to cycle on a bike? :o

Nah.. not cycling.. but hey... get on a nice, powerful motorcycle... mmmmmm... no need for double bunnies there!! :D:D:D
    who, from this thread, is going to Lollipoplosers then? is it just you Hells or is The Tree going as well?

edit: Barry is as well isnt he... i cant remember his username though
    redrock wrote:
    ..beating all records!
    Nah.. not cycling.. but hey... get on a nice, powerful motorcycle... mmmmmm... no need for double bunnies there!! :D:D:D

well thanks for answering that Red... always wondered that!! :):D same with those folks who have a googly eye... you know one that looks straight at you and the other is looking at Venus or something.. can those people see ok??? Like Marty Feldman?? http://www.blaskan.nu/Bilder/marty_feldman.jpg

can he see straight?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    who, from this thread, is going to Lollipoplosers then? is it just you Hells or is The Tree going as well?

Well... now I had a realisation last night. The main thing that was stopping me from going was the holidays, but I'm moving contracts in May so my hols from this contract are moving over to the next one. I thought all my hols for the next contract will be used up for the Euro tour, but turns out I'm wrong.

Basically, I might be able to go!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    well thanks for answering that Red... always wondered that!! :):D same with those folks who have a googly eye... you know one that looks straight at you and the other is looking at Venus or something.. can those people see ok??? Like Marty Feldman?? http://www.blaskan.nu/Bilder/marty_feldman.jpg

can he see straight?

although my eye didn't pop out of my head like that I was born with a 'lazy' eye so 'googly' (it's called strabismus) ... my eyesight in that eye is extremely poor ... can't read any of the letters on an opticians board ... don't think that is the case for everyone with a lazy eye ... had an operation at 4 to correct the 'lazy' eye ... but obviously not the eyesight ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    dunkman wrote:

Leash - yeh!

Fuck, it looks like my booking isn't gonna work, something about the flight being in dollars and my cc voucher thing is in euro even though I booked the flight in euro :eek:

Felix IS in trouble :)

Trying to ring the cc company again to see can they change it to $ :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Jennytree wrote:
    Well... now I had a realisation last night. The main thing that was stopping me from going was the holidays, but I'm moving contracts in May so my hols from this contract are moving over to the next one. I thought all my hols for the next contract will be used up for the Euro tour, but turns out I'm wrong.

Basically, I might be able to go!

well thats great stinkyknickers :) now answer my bike seat question!!!!!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    well thats great stinkyknickers :) now answer my bike seat question!!!!!

What was the question?!!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Chime wrote:
    although my eye didn't pop out of my head like that I was born with a 'lazy' eye so 'googly' (it's called strabismus) ... my eyesight in that eye is extremely poor ... can't read any of the letters on an opticians board ... don't think that is the case for everyone with a lazy eye ... had an operation at 4 to correct the 'lazy' eye ...

my littlest sister had that same operation.. but i was more meaning the Marty Feldman googly eye folks... my sis used to wear a patch and stuff.. she looks so cute in photos from back then :) hee hee

strabismus... sounds like a Latin goth band
    Jennytree wrote:
    What was the question?!!

i have a question i've always been afraid to ask, but i feel i can ask you lot... is it 'exciting' for a girl to cycle on a bike?

its ok as Red answered it already... but you can still answer if you want... as her answer wasnt really what i was wanting to hear :):)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    my littlest sister had that same operation.. but i was more meaning the Marty Feldman googly eye folks... my sis used to wear a patch and stuff.. she looks so cute in photos from back then :) hee hee

I had the patch as well ... you used to see loads of little kids with those ... I don't think I really see many anymore ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    I had the patch as well ... you used to see loads of little kids with those ... I don't think I really see many anymore ...

use your other eye then :rolleyes:

sorry, you walked into that one!!! :o
    dunkman wrote:

I think that he can't really see properly.. if you cross your eyes, it would be the reverse of Marty Feldman, but you still can't see properly....
    :( Nobody knows what's wrong... 2 fucking hours I've been trying to clear this up... 2 hours :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    So your filing's not getting done then.... :p