Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    that sounds like geek shit!!!!

N is a letter... you cant count in letters!!!

I read it in the paper today so it must be true... ;)

Just thought I'd throw in some complicated algebra for you... next, I shall insult you in Klingon and put a curse on the crystal duck you're buying your mum for her birthday...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    I read it in the paper today so it must be true... ;)

Just thought I'd throw in some complicated algebra for you... next, I shall insult you in Klingon and put a curse on the crystal duck you're buying your mum for her birthday...

thats fine by me!!!

you'll note that in when i#m london i'll be getting some boobies in my face and i'll be giving you the finger whilst receiving bruises to the face by jug!!!

you can speak klingon all day if you want :D:D i'll be in my room playing strip twister sans Helen... could it get any better :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    how many minutes in is Byrnzies Korean film debut!!??!!?!?!?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    thats fine by me!!!

you'll note that in when i#m london i'll be getting some boobies in my face and i'll be giving you the finger whilst receiving bruises to the face by jug!!!

you can speak klingon all day if you want :D:D i'll be in my room playing strip twister sans Helen... could it get any better :rolleyes:

they'll be plastic boobies a la Gazza... don't get your hopes (or anything else) up...

...just make sure you film the strip twister... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    they'll be plastic boobies a la Gazza... don't get your hopes (or anything else) up...

...just make sure you film the strip twister... :D

I'm not on a bus ;)

oh i'll film it ol' buddy... imagine The Tree, eMMI and et al playing Strip Twister........ sounds awesome doesnt it!!!!
  • so glad you fot things sorted helemn.

i just went out in portsmouth. eerk! somehow ended up in route 66, which is hell on earth. seriously. ... andcaz promised me dollypoarton, and they wouldn't play it for me!¬ but some very nice homeless guys did, so that was ok.

...and i got a point, just one. becauser i felt i should stay on tiop of the game. but then he told me he loved me. seriously., we couldn't get rid of him.i think i may have made him cry.

portsmouth really is a very strange place. very stragner./
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Hey all!

I'm away on easter holidays, so... what's new?
    Any other pressing PJ announcements?
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:
    what aboot cherry red!!
    :mad:... my colour... :mad:
    so glad you fot things sorted helemn.

i just went out in portsmouth. eerk! somehow ended up in route 66, which is hell on earth. seriously. ... andcaz promised me dollypoarton, and they wouldn't play it for me!¬ but some very nice homeless guys did, so that was ok.

...and i got a point, just one. becauser i felt i should stay on tiop of the game. but then he told me he loved me. seriously., we couldn't get rid of him.i think i may have made him cry.

portsmouth really is a very strange place. very stragner./
    Oops.. had one or two, did we? :D
    Buru wrote:
    Hey all!

I'm away on easter holidays, so... what's new?
    Any other pressing PJ announcements?

Hey Marina!!! Good Friday here so Easter hols as well... :D
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Marina!!! Good Friday here so Easter hols as well... :D

Cool, I meant I'm away as in not in Buenos Aires :p
    and with no computer access for the most part

tomorrow I am going on a walk, an all day thing, we wake up at 5 am :eek:
    I don't think I'm ready for that, tis too fucking early!!
    ooOOooo how very energetic of you! Enjoy your hols and your crack of dawn walk.. I'll be thinking of you.. NOT.. I'll be asleep! :D:D:D:D
    redrock wrote:
    ooOOooo how very energetic of you! Enjoy your hols and your crack of dawn walk.. I'll be thinking of you.. NOT.. I'll be asleep! :D:D:D:D

I'll be grumbling...
  • Hi everyone! I got 4 points last night :D;):D;)

Heather- I went to route once... know what you mean. Buru-where are you going tomorrow? Red-any plans for the four day weekend? Anyone else.... ??
    Four points!!!! You got lucky!!!! Going to Brussels tomorrow for a few days.. damn.. here it's going to be lovely and warm over easter.. forecasts for Brussels show sunny but about 8 degrees cooler than here! Not fair!
  • redrock wrote:
    Four points!!!! You got lucky!!!! Going to Brussels tomorrow for a few days.. damn.. here it's going to be lovely and warm over easter.. forecasts for Brussels show sunny but about 8 degrees cooler than here! Not fair!
    Could be worse.... :p

What's the cheapest/easiest way of reaching Brussels (as I plan on going o Werchter)?
    Could be worse.... :p

What's the cheapest/easiest way of reaching Brussels (as I plan on going o Werchter)?

Depends on the deal of the day... could be eurostar (ticket also valid on Belgian railways if your final destination is not Brussels -closest to Wechter is Leuven), train+ferry or even flights... Not much help, I'm afraid.. just check the deals on the dates you want to go...
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    awwwwwwwww what a lovely day didnt get up till 1030 :) and only just had our hot cross bun breakfast :p
    sun is shinning too :)

hope you all have great easter weekends where ever you go and what ever you do , (maybe a lil harder for caz & heather , i mean portsmouth :o ) lol
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:
    but its ok.. not bored anymore as i'm imagining myself sitting on a bus in between you, eMMI, Red and Jenny :) .... and its a long journey!!!

:o:D

I feel.. various things when I see my name mentioned in that context.

:p

well, I survived the paintball war. :D only got a few hits too! my arm (which hurts like hell still), my chest (ow!) and the back of my head (which hurt A LOT at the time but is ok now.). and our team had 5 girls and 3 guys, the other had 7 guys.. and we won! :D:D:D hehe.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Hi everyone! I got 4 points last night :D;):D;)

Heather- I went to route once... know what you mean. Buru-where are you going tomorrow? Red-any plans for the four day weekend? Anyone else.... ??

robin! you're such a filthy ho!

only joking. i'm just pissed you've managed to go one (well, actually 3) better than me yet again!

so what are you on now? i think i'm on 10... in double figures at last.

rita: ha, i've just read my post from last night. it seems so. ...and i thought i was doing so well ;)
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • it's beer garden weather today people! off to meet caz for lunch in a bit :)
  • oh no! i killed the dublin thread :(
    Nah GTF.. it was beer garden day for everyone (well.. except me.. I had to clean, do laundry & pack :()! Off to Belgium this morning. Have a nice Easer all and hope you get LOADS of easter eggs!! :D:D:D
  • have a lovely time, rita :)
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Helloooo!
    I went to a Buddhist temple today and sat in the main temple in front of the only remaining clay statue of a seated Buddha in the world in amongst some serious worshippers. Lighted candles, dead silence, people bowing, and all kinds of offerings all over the place - no photo's allowed.
    Not something that i see eveyday!
    Check my MySpace for some pics of the outside e.t.c.Korea. I still need to take a pic of some pigs heads at the market outside my place, but I've posted a load of other stuff.

Went to a few bars thi evening, most of which were karaoke bars. They love that shit over here. I think I'm gonna need to go into Seoul at the weekends to see any action.
    I was given a free laptop today by my Boss. Can't complain about that!

And i see Liverpool won today. Cool!

Hope you're all good?
  • sounds awesome. really glad to hear things are going well for you over there.

i'm good :) just watched pompey beat man utd 2-1!
  • sounds awesome. really glad to hear things are going well for you over there.

I texted Tommo about that and guess what? No reply :D:D

Having a good weekend?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838

It's a beautiful thing isn't it? :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Happy Easter from Brussels to everyone!

Byrnzie.. great seeing those pics!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    happy easter alll

did the bunny bring you any thing ??
    I got a wonderful G&B dark choccie egg with bars of dark & cherry and Dark & almonds
    needless to say I'm in Heaven :o
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!