Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Yep Byrnzie.... Redlady was having problems naming her two chicks... (this was ages ago)... we proposed Byrnzie Jr. and Keith Jr. .... so.. you're a grandad... how does that feel?? Though I think your grandchild will be eaten... :(

Are all those tours organised for you or did you and a couple of other people just sort yourselves out?
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Really? I have a Grandson/chicken? :confused::)
    Yup you have and the otherone is Keith jr.
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    Yep Byrnzie.... Redlady was having problems naming her two chicks... (this was ages ago)... we proposed Byrnzie Jr. and Keith Jr. .... so.. you're a grandad... how does that feel?? Though I think your grandchild will be eaten... :(

Are all those tours organised for you or did you and a couple of other people just sort yourselves out?

They've been organised for us. It's hard to sort anything out coz not many people speak English here, and we can't read the lingo.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    They've been organised for us. It's hard to sort anything out coz not many people speak English here, and we can't read the lingo.

Get your phrasebook out... :rolleyes:

What age group will you be teaching?
    redrock wrote:

What age group will you be teaching?

I think they were 12 today.
    redrock wrote:

I know. I need to learn some. I've learn't how to say a few words but can't read their writing.
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Ok i'm off going shopping for some shoes in town gonna buy some converse flipflops that i have seen last week ....last year i was to late to buy them the black ones they were already sold out but now i'm urlyer...LOL...see ya all
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    I sort of envy you B!

me too a wee bit... :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I think they were 12 today.
    Wow... a group birthday! ;)

Hi Dunky....

Enjoy your shopping lady!
    redrock wrote:
    Wow... a group birthday! ;)

Hi Dunky....

Enjoy your shopping lady!

hiya milfy :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    and me B I envy u too !

morrisons is such a crap shop !!! got herb Easter stuff but nothing for Mali will have to go into town.

Anyone else playing easter bunny? Dunk do u have an egg hunt for the girls???
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hello peoples! :)

it's been an intriguing day today.. I've had to actually act like a responsible adult! :eek: well, only for an hour or so. :D

I'm going paintballing tomorrow. I don't know why I agreed to go as I've shite aim and all that jazz.. :rolleyes: but I'm getting 500 paintballs so my plan is to fire rapidly and randomly at all directions. and then hide. :D:D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    V V wrote:
    and me B I envy u too !

morrisons is such a crap shop !!! got herb Easter stuff but nothing for Mali will have to go into town.

Anyone else playing easter bunny? Dunk do u have an egg hunt for the girls???

What kind of stuff are you looking for for Mali?

It's a shame that G. is too old for easter egg hunt... we use to have fun with that!
    redrock wrote:
    What kind of stuff are you looking for for Mali?

It's a shame that G. is too old for easter egg hunt... we use to have fun with that!

just a nice egg type of choccie she likes and doesnt coast a crazy amount.
    got Herbie a K'Nex egg and a box of kinder eggs. i like to get ones with stuff in but not just crapy Bratz bags or card board games that dont really work, u know ?

i bought some mini daff's to put on the table and will get out the lil yellow chicks , hahahaha these ones
    http://static.flickr.com/48/112505692_c5c0758f7c_o.jpg

i really really love them hahahahaha
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    All the easter eggs for kids are crappy..... get her one from thorntons with her name on it...

I LOVE those little chicks... If we're spending easter at home I get loads from the cheap and cheerful shop at the high street!
    here something for you all to do !!!!! :p

http://www.mmiweb.com/flamjam/pop_up/gandt/easteregg.htm
    HAHA!!! Love it V!!! :D Will get Gabrielle and her little mate on it later! :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Morning :) so red, V you been checking all the websites??? still no further sign other than the britishconcerts.com website ... I'm hoping this will bode well for us ... may be a good thing the official mailing list hasn't sent anything out :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Hi Chime! Yep.. checked this morning but nothing... then had a moment of panic and called Astoria AND seetickets... both said the same thing ;) So be ready tomorrow! :D
    i didnt think to check anywhere just hoping i dont over sleep tomorrow as its my 1st non school day !
    V V wrote:
    i didnt think to check anywhere just hoping i dont over sleep tomorrow as its my 1st non school day !

Yep ... I have to get up early to make sure I am at my desk by 9am :o
    V V wrote:
    Dunk do u have an egg hunt for the girls???

we have a fancy dress competition (for the eggs not us) at my mum and dads and then we all go and roll them down a hill in a nearby park :)
    V V wrote:

I'm sure Herbie will get you up! :D
    dunkman wrote:
    we have a fancy dress competition (for the eggs not us) at my mum and dads and then we all go and roll them down a hill in a nearby park :)

That is so cool!!! Wish I had thought of that when G. would have appreciated it... (or maybe she might! She had a ball making an easter bonnet for school!) :D
    redrock wrote:
    That is so cool!!! Wish I had thought of that when G. would have appreciated it... (or maybe she might! She had a ball making an easter bonnet for school!) :D

oh its for the adults as well!!!

two years ago i did Eggie the Eagle Eggwards.. did an egg on skis and everything!!! i won :o

last year Jill did Kylie Min-egg and did her on a stage and everything... we make a big deal of it, but i've no idea what i'm doing this year!!!

EGGIE VEDDER :cool:

its my mums 50th on Friday so thats priority no1 in my head.. you read right... its her 50th :o:o i dont think i was supposed to be here :D
    Damn... your mum's 50... :o
    I might do that dressing up egg thing... sounds really fun... :D:D:D

Eggie Vedder... :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Wow you guys take easter seriously ... we never did/do anything :o
    dunkman wrote:
    oh its for the adults as well!!!

two years ago i did Eggie the Eagle Eggwards.. did an egg on skis and everything!!! i won :o

last year Jill did Kylie Min-egg and did her on a stage and everything... we make a big deal of it, but i've no idea what i'm doing this year!!!

EGGIE VEDDER :cool:

its my mums 50th on Friday so thats priority no1 in my head.. you read right... its her 50th :o:o i dont think i was supposed to be here :D

Eggcerlent !!!!

i might do some egg rolling good idea !
    (not sure i was ment to be here either, born from an afair :eek: )
    V V wrote:
    Eggcerlent !!!!

i might do some egg rolling good idea !
    (not sure i was ment to be here either, born from an afair :eek: )

Guess if everyone followed the 'rules' I wouldn't be here either. My Dad was married and my mum engaged when they met ... so me and my sis came about because of an affair/divorce/broken engagement/marriage :o:p
    dunkman wrote:
    i dont think i was supposed to be here :D

My sister was planned... I was an accident.. :(