Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    :eek: we are all children of sinners hahahahahahahahaha

dont really take easter seriously pip just any excuse to do art/craft and have fun :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    And now for something completely different....

Ladies.. new pics of CC rehearsing.... :D Somehow, I don't think his bass player does it for me.... :(

http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/chris-cornell/chris-cornell02.php
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Morning all!

I listened to the Chris Cornell at KROQ thingy last night - must say I'm quite impressed. If only he could guarantee that his voice won't be shot from all the touring though.. twas lovely to hear Seasons too :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    I know....right I gotta go....talent show for young people tonight....fuckin nightmare and I'm missin the reds match....Al is not a happy bunny

I saw it... you didn't miss much... :D
    hope you got back in time for the highlights...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hello!

Kiss kiss!

Byee!

:)

uh-oh... he's turned into Mr Kiss-Kiss Bye-Bye...
    does that mean he's been recruited by the secret services (for all your duct requirements) ?

:o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:
    EGGIE VEDDER :cool:
    V V wrote:
    Eggcerlent !!!!

*groan*

those are two appalling yolks...

:o:o
    *GROANS*

Just playing the new KOL through :D
    Dunk , u get any of them tunes from me?? and the jolene vid??
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Loving the new KoL ... V and red it's showing up on ticketmaster :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeKKK

does it always say this as standard ? PLUS SPECIAL GUESTS
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    jrd wrote:
    I saw it... you didn't miss much... :D
    hope you got back in time for the highlights...

I did...we're hitting peak form, been placed as favourites for the lot by paddy power....me no like!

I too am an accident....but at least my parents were together...well sort of...there may have been a shotgun wedding in there somewhere but...well details details :p

EDIT: Ladies how goes it? ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I did...we're hitting peak form, been placed as favourites for the lot by paddy power....me no like!

:eek:!!!!!!!!
    TV said last night that the Mancs are favourites...
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:

I too am an accident....but at least my parents were together...well sort of...there may have been a shotgun wedding in there somewhere but...well details details :p

I don't know if I'm an accident.. :o but at least my folks weren't married when I came along. lol. and they did get a lotta shite cause of that. :rolleyes:

argh! I'm so frustrated with the fact that they don't show ANY good football here. at least not at a reasonable time or on a channel we've got. :(
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    jrd wrote:
    :eek:!!!!!!!!
    TV said last night that the Mancs are favourites...

:eek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:

Well I was planned ... and my parents were married at that point ... just :o ... honeymoon baby ... the shenanigans were all beforehand :D

It goes well ... and this time tomorrow me, red, V and Heather should all be :):):):)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    eMMI wrote:
    :eek:

no, that's gooooooooooooooooood.... we don't want to be favourites...
    jrd wrote:
    no, that's gooooooooooooooooood.... we don't want to be favourites...

lol. fair enough. :p weird stuff.

oh and Al, all goes well indeed. :D
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Chime wrote:
    Well I was planned ... and my parents were married at that point ... just :o ... honeymoon baby ... the shenanigans were all beforehand :D

It goes well ... and this time tomorrow me, red, V and Heather should all be :):):):)

Mr. V and Mr. Red will be coming... Do you think, even if you and H are going on your own, it would be useful to get two tix just in case someone doesn't get them.. I guess they could always be resold if not needed. ?????
    The mancs have been replaced...now second favourites...but depending on tonight, it could all change again :D

Pip....fingers crossed ;)

Em's you need to get some internet access with footie highlights :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Em's you need to get some internet access with footie highlights :D

I'm working on it. :p:D
    eMMI wrote:
    I'm working on it. :p:D

Faster :p
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Faster :p

don't you tell me what to do ye fecker! :p
    eMMI wrote:
    don't you tell me what to do ye fecker! :p

....and don't talk back :p
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    ....and don't talk back :p

I will if I want to. :p
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    get a room :rolleyes:

and then when you have it tell me so i can pop my video camera throught the curtains!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    eMMI wrote:
    I will if I want to. :p

and so begins the slow descent into thread idiocy...

srekcef.

:o:D
    jrd wrote:
    and so begins the slow descent into thread idiocy...

srekcef.

:o:D

slow descent? I thought this thread crashed down into idiocy ages ago?! :confused::p
    eMMI wrote:
    slow descent? I thought this thread crashed down into idiocy ages ago?! :confused::p

every now and then it seems to try and raise itself up... but, just when it thinks it's getting out, it gets pulled back in again...

no, hang on, i'm talking total dunkmans... :D
    jrd wrote:
    every now and then it seems to try and raise itself up... but, just when it thinks it's getting out, it gets pulled back in again...

no, hang on, i'm talking total dunkmans... :D

so your talking total greatness... how do you manage that?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    so your talking total greatness... how do you manage that?

a million monkeys and typewriters and all that...
    jrd wrote:
    a million monkeys and typewriters and all that...

typwriters... how very 1978! Monkeys

right take note Dublin bitches and bitchettes.. this is why Byrnzie is a legend.... http://www.myspace.com/lala_tastic is one of his myspace friends and she used to post on here but was banned for saying the word "fanny" or something... now thats pictures for you!!!!!!! :eek: she's gorgux

me and Al need more pics... so c'mon Jennington ;):D