Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    :D Thanks... not an altogether copletely bad list... I could cope with that. Well I reckon I'm just going for the piss up, the gettogether and Pearl Jam :) if there's a few other decent bands thrown into the mix, well I'm even happier :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :D Thanks... not an altogether copletely bad list... I could cope with that. Well I reckon I'm just going for the piss up, the gettogether and Pearl Jam :) if there's a few other decent bands thrown into the mix, well I'm even happier :)

You gonna go for 4-5 days or make it part of a holiday?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    nice !!! :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Chime wrote:
    You gonna go for 4-5 days or make it part of a holiday?
    Part of a holiday I'd imagine... the day after it is a bank holiday here so I could fly home on the Monday (I'd probably need to wrangle the Tuesday off too :o but fuck it... that's what overtime's for). We're off at LEAST the entire week before (and the week before that but I'll hopefully be working that in lieu of the week I take in June :o ) so I could actually go for ten days :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Part of a holiday I'd imagine... the day after it is a bank holiday here so I could fly home on the Monday (I'd probably need to wrangle the Tuesday off too :o but fuck it... that's what overtime's for). We're off at LEAST the entire week before (and the week before that but I'll hopefully be working that in lieu of the week I take in June :o ) so I could actually go for ten days :o

ooohhh... just wait until they add one or two more shows... then you'll be in trouble...!!!! :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    ooohhh... just wait until they add one or two more shows... then you'll be in trouble...!!!! :D
    :D well I probably wouldn't be able to go to any others anyway :( cos holidays were gonna be the only issue this year... but this falls within my holidays :eek: :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    :D well I probably wouldn't be able to go to any others anyway :( cos holidays were gonna be the only issue this year... but this falls within my holidays :eek: :)

yeeeeeahhhhhhhhhh.... you're saying this now, but just you wait and see....! ;)
    ye of little will-power...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    yeeeeeahhhhhhhhhh.... you're saying this now, but just you wait and see....! ;)
    ye of little will-power...
    :D:D:D Yeh yeh yeh we'll see, lol.

Nah really, I have the money this year to go to every single concert if I could get the time off... which I probably can't :( cos I'm also really looking forward to my new job and don't wanna piss them off straight away
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    well it's good of you all to share in my excitement :)

have you all heard this? Heard it for the first time yesterday and I'm in love :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ0RUXBRLPA
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    yoyoyo!

Was gonna take a bit of time to read through all the pages I've missed - but I really can't be arsed!

Yey Helen on wandering - sounds like it'll be fun times! It could be an idea planted in my brain - I hate being so impulsive when it comes to PJ, but I really really can't go... can I?! Ah feck!

I was delighted to hear that they're not playing any more US shows - means I can save up and go next year if they tour then!

In conclusion... afternoon all!!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    yoyoyo!

Was gonna take a bit of time to read through all the pages I've missed - but I really can't be arsed!

mint yoyoyo?

ehhhh thank fuck for that *phew* :o:o;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Once again Dunk.. you got away with it....
    Jennytree wrote:
    yoyoyo!

Yey Helen on wandering - sounds like it'll be fun times! It could be an idea planted in my brain - I hate being so impulsive when it comes to PJ, but I really really can't go... can I?! Ah feck!

I was delighted to hear that they're not playing any more US shows - means I can save up and go next year if they tour then!

In conclusion... afternoon all!!
    Oooohhh... come on, me, you, Barbara and Barry can invade Chicago... of course you can :) . It's the August bank holiday weekend too :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    Once again Dunk.. you got away with it....

thanks Red.. i mean you should see the stuff i write on the White Stripes forum about you lot... if you ever found out i'd be quite embarrassed, but lets just say its not for under 18's....or geeks... or geeky virgins with acne you could grate cheese on.

but it does, you'll be glad to hear, involve boobies :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    well it's good of you all to share in my excitement :)

wait... what do you mean "of you all"... ;)

hey.. i'm delighted for you and i'm sure it'll be a trip of awesomatude!!! you're not going to really fucking surprise me today and tell me you have actually bought your own ticket to it already and havent had to phone some guy called Francis who is your 18th cousin removed and you once met him on the bus in Paris.

p.s. people liked our interview :D:D
    Oooohhh... come on, me, you, Barbara and Barry can invade Chicago... of course you can :) . It's the August bank holiday weekend too :)

Ah Helen... stoooop...

(I'll give myself ten points if I haven't booked flights by the end of the day!)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    dunkman wrote:
    hey.. i'm delighted for you and i'm sure it'll be a trip of awesomatude!!! you're not going to really fucking surprise me today and tell me you have actually bought your own ticket to it already and havent had to phone some guy called Francis who is your 18th cousin removed and you once met him on the bus in Paris.

p.s. people liked our interview :D:D
    Nope.. Barbara :p

Well she didn't have a problem with it so why the fuck should you or anybody else? :p For once I had the money in my pocket and the credit card number... sitting nicely tucked away at home where it's no good to me :eek:

So get over your little jealousy thing going on :p . And I'm sure anyone who's given me their spare will tell you that I've sorted each and every one of them out with accommodation... and Barbara's no different.

p.s. did they? :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Jenny :D No need to book the flight by the end of the day... just get your ticket and the rest will follow :)

edit: I ain't stopping :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Nope.. Barbara :p

Well she didn't have a problem with it so why the fuck should you or anybody else? :p For once I had the money in my pocket and the credit card number... sitting nicely tucked away at home where it's no good to me :eek:

So get over your little jealousy thing going on :p . And I'm sure anyone who's given me their spare will tell you that I've sorted each and every one of them out with accommodation... and Barbara's no different.

keep your sloggis on for fucks sake... i was taking the piss.. :rolleyes:
    dunkman wrote:
    keep your sloggis on for fucks sake... i was taking the piss.. :rolleyes:
    :p I know!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    dunkman wrote:
    but it does, you'll be glad to hear, involve boobies :)

Just stay true to yourself Dunky... that's all we ask :D:D:D:D
    :p I know!

so sloggis stay on then :D

congrats on going... you'll have a ball... or maybe two if yer lucky... unless he's a descendent of Hitler and he has inherited just one ball... either way you'll have a ball

what the fuck am i on about

well they liked my bits anyway :o
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Afternoon....go on helen ya mad bitch :p

Dunk I thought you were meant to be interviewing helen....not throwing in a few helen comments in your little 2 pages of dunkness :p

Well done tho...really enjoyed issue 1 :D
    I need a coffee!
    dunkman wrote:
    well they liked my bits anyway :o
    Did they? Your 'bits'? Is there a pic of you in a kilt that you have shown some people but not me?:D
    dunkman wrote:

what the fuck am i on about

we've been wondering that for months!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Afternoon....go on helen ya mad bitch :p

Dunk I thought you were meant to be interviewing helen....not throwing in a few helen comments in your little 2 pages of dunkness :p

Well done tho...really enjoyed issue 1 :D

i did interview her :mad: :D ... she was very demanding as well.. made me change my picture of her and everything :rolleyes: what next... removal of brown M&M;s

i thought i was quite reserved and Helen got her Paris Hilton joke in so she's delighted... i've said to the lady who runs it that we could do with a bit more light stuff in it as poetry, art and recipes featured too heavily imo :) so thats everything isnt it, except my.. errr i mean Helens interview :)

although did you see that clever Irish Al had a poem in there..
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:

Years :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    Jennytree wrote:

jug-sweat taster :p
    redrock wrote:
    Did they? Your 'bits'? Is there a pic of you in a kilt that you have shown some people but not me?:D

paper only goes up to A3 sweet milfy... when they print out bigger than that i'll submit my helmet shots :cool: