Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:
    i.e. i couldnt even tell you if Al or Robin even have pics, let alone look through them... :o:o
    :rolleyes: I think you and I both know that's pure and utter bollox dunk :cool: :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    dunkman wrote:
    ooooohhhh!!!

i bought new Kings Of Leon today!!!! i cant wait to listen to it tonight :cool:

ooOOoo yes i need to get that before the 14th :D:D:D:D:D:D so exciting !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Pip.. just finished listening to the interview... either he's joking or he's typical american when it comes to his attitude toward the french (and he's been living there for years!!!)! But I did like what he said about PJ... "If they're somewhere and I'm there, I see them....." He praised PJ's covers of the Who! I like what he said about Hurt and Rusty Cage covered by Johnny Cash... JC's version is better than the originals! :D:D:D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    :rolleyes: I think you and I both know that's pure and utter bollox dunk :cool: :p

is it???
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    and why would i notice that :confused:
    i cant stress this enough... i only go onto myspace to check out womens pics :)

i.e. i couldnt even tell you if Al or Robin even have pics, let alone look through them... :o:o

... and you know I changed mine from a cityscape just for you ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I'm printing off my copy now.....nice bedtime reading :D

Dunk, why did you comment on my pic....was it the flowing locks that confused you?
    I need a coffee!
  • Nice work Dunk
    Morning everyone!

A nice lil' buzz for us girls last night!!!! Well.. more than a buzz!! :D:D:D

All those listening to their new KOL last night enjoy it?
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Morning to you to Red....yesterday soooo warm here 18 degrees and now today it's chilly again...he..he...
    Actually i don't like KOL not my kinda stuff they play it here everyday on Studio Brussels....but enjoy your listening....
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Morning! It's 16:45pm here! Still jetlagged. Bah! The pub beckons.
    Hey big B!!!!! Still here or already gone to the pub?

EDIT... Byrnzie.. next time give us a chance and stay on here more than 5 minutes!!!!!!
    redlady wrote:
    Morning to you to Red....yesterday soooo warm here 18 degrees and now today it's chilly again...he..he...
    Actually i don't like KOL not my kinda stuff they play it here everyday on Studio Brussels....but enjoy your listening....

Hey lady!!! Our girlie buzz was because we found out that Chris Cornell will be playing a small venue in London in May!!!! :D:D I'm OK with KOL though not to the point of getting their album as soon as it comes out, but we have two or three like that here on this thread!
    redrock wrote:
    Morning everyone!

A nice lil' buzz for us girls last night!!!! Well.. more than a buzz!! :D:D:D

All those listening to their new KOL last night enjoy it?

it is a fantastic album... not as immediately catchy as the first 2 but its far more dense and layered.. the first 4 or 5 songs are just brilliant... i love Charmer as it has screaming on it and i like screaming from singers.. McFearless is probably my immediate favourite though.. its topas notchas :):)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Cool Dunky... Pip was listening to it too.. see what she has to say! Maybe I should give it a go... if it's not as catchy as the first ones. I think that was my little problem with them.. too catchy....
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Morning! It's 16:45pm here! Still jetlagged. Bah! The pub beckons.

thats not a bad time difference buddy!! it means when your day is done and youre relaxing at say, 7pm your time, you can still come online and see us skiving fuckers :cool:

whats the weather like.. i imagine it to be hot and humid for 361 days a year
    redrock wrote:
    Hey lady!!! Our girlie buzz was because we found out that Chris Cornell will be playing a small venue in London in May!!!! :D:D

:eek: is that what u were all trying to tell me last night ????

sorry I had major dance stuff going on :o

shit May , I do hope it's the beging not the end wooooooooo very exciting :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    No worries V... we didn't realise until you told us!!!

Yes!!! Chris... 16th May.. Astoria... bedroom booked.... :D:D:D

Apparently tix on sale Thursday 9.00am...

But yet to see anything on ticket sites...
    redrock wrote:
    No worries V... we didn't realise until you told us!!!

Yes!!! Chris... 16th May.. Astoria... bedroom booked.... :D:D:D

Apparently tix on sale Thursday 9.00am...

But yet to see anything on ticket sites...

oooooooooHHHHHHOOOoooooooo **trys not to wet knickers**

at least theres no school so no school run thursday or I would be cross. shit will it be like PJ astoria trying to get tix ? :(
    Don't know V... tickets for the Melkweg in Amsterdam were still available the day after they went on sale....

http://www.britishconcerts.com/ Look under 'on sale soon'

Would Mr. V be interested in this one too?
    Just been having a thread catch up after the Lolla announcement :o

Anyway the sig of a certain knitted made me giggle "dunkman fanclub member #001"

Dunk only listened to KoL once through am liking it ... will need to get a few more listens in to start deciding on favourites though ...

V couldn't believe you weren't there for the excitment last night ... it wasn't only the girlies there were a couple of guys too :D ... your msn kept logging in and out so we would try adding you but then realise dyou must not be there :o

EDIT: *faints again after seeing red's link* IT'S REAL :D:D:D:D:D
    Chime wrote:
    Anyway the sig of a certain knitted made me giggle "dunkman fanclub member #001"

who?
    Chime wrote:

V couldn't believe you weren't there for the excitment last night ... it wasn't only the girlies there were a couple of guys too :D ... your msn kept logging in and out so we would try adding you but then realise dyou must not be there :o

EDIT: *faints again after seeing red's link* IT'S REAL :D:D:D:D:D

i know :( , msn has been playing up for the last week :rolleyes:

ugh was trying to get some dancers up to speed on stuff didnt finish till 11, i'm so tired now.

Mr.V may well be up for CC i will call him later as he ordered me back to bed once i was home :o but here i am talking with u loveies ! shhhhhh dont telll him ;)
    V V wrote:
    shit will it be like PJ astoria trying to get tix ? :(

will it fuck... he's fuck all compared to the might of the Pearl Jam :rolleyes:
    I think I might be going to lollapalooza :eek: :o

I need to calm down... fuck... it's during my holidays AND I have the money :eek: there is no logical reason why I cannot go... I think I'm going arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh :) need fag now.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:

Dunk only listened to KoL once through am liking it ... will need to get a few more listens in to start deciding on favourites though ...

wtf?!??!?! :D

i couldnt go on MSN last night as i was playing Footie Manager online and i cant do MSn and that at same time :confused:

i can still surfatude the interweb but MSN just doesnt work... i think its cos my pal has to "dial in" to my computer?!??!
    dunkman wrote:
    will it fuck... he's fuck all compared to the might of the Pearl Jam :rolleyes:

I know that WE know that but what about the bastard touts ???????
    i'm going i'm going i'm going :) oh my holy fucking jesus christ :eek: :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    i'm going i'm going i'm going :) oh my holy fucking jesus christ :eek: :D

Congrats :D:D:D

Who you going with? Any other bands announced? I'm excited for ya!
    Chime wrote:
    Congrats :D:D:D

Who you going with? Any other bands announced? I'm excited for ya!
    well I see Barry posted last night that he's going... and I was just chatting to Barbara on the phone :) She's going too :) we're going! I can't believe it, lol.

I don't know what other bands are playing :confused::D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life