Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :D:D:D

Apparently Dunk and Helen managed to confuse people by talking about bacon rashers http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=4318110&posted=1#post4318110
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Ha!!! I just responded.... :) rashers or streaky... that is the question!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Chime wrote:

Apparently Dunk and Helen managed to confuse people by talking about bacon rashers http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=4318110&posted=1#post4318110
    :D did we?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:

me and Al need more pics... so c'mon Jennington ;):D

More pictures of what exactly?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    redrock wrote:
    Ha!!! I just responded.... :) rashers or streaky... that is the question!

Neither :cool: ... thinkas a family we always bought rashers ... which may or may not have streaky :confused:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Chime wrote:

i cant see where we mentioned bacon rashers :confused: perhaps HH did? she like a good bit of porking i heard!

but i really cant remember it???
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    this is why Byrnzie is a legend....:D

'can you kiss it better for me?' !!!!:eek: That man has no shame.

Sweet la la is lovely though... :D
    Jennytree wrote:
    More pictures of what exactly?

cheese and onion crisps

ooohhh and a mallett
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    'can you kiss it better for me?' !!!!:eek: That man has no shame.

Sweet la la is lovely though... :D

he's a sleazy bastard isnt he... :D

she is definitely lovely!!! i like her hair... wonder what her lino is like .... hmmmmmmm
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:
    i cant see where we mentioned bacon rashers :confused: perhaps HH did? she like a good bit of porking i heard!

but i really cant remember it???
    I didn't either... that's why I thought it was you :o but I certainly wouldn't call them 'bacon rashers' if I had so I'm sure I didn't :confused: maybe it was in one of the poems?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    dunkman wrote:
    cheese and onion crisps

ooohhh and a mallett

http://typophile.com/files/Tayto.jpg

http://www.maths.strath.ac.uk/~aap03102/img/timmy.jpg

NEXT....
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Chime wrote:
    Neither :cool: ... thinkas a family we always bought rashers ... which may or may not have streaky :confused:

Well.. just look at the pic I posted and tell me what you bought.. bet is rashers and not streaky.
    Jennytree wrote:

NEXT....

strange choice
    redrock wrote:
    Well.. just look at the pic I posted and tell me what you bought.. bet is rashers and not streaky.

... what I meant is that we bought rashers ... but sometimes with streaky still attached ... does it make sense now ... I'm confusing myself :o

... I reckon it must have been in one of the recipies ... if you mentionedit in the interview you would have just called it bacon wouldn't ya?
    its in the recipe for stuffed mushrooms

4 bacon rashers (chopped)
    grated cheese
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    mmmmmmmm.... bacon....

personally, i like streaky bacon for sandwiches... and back bacon for a good fry-up.
    oooh... i feel a Twin Peaks moment approaching...

Two eggs over hard. I know, I know, it's hard on the arteries, but old habits die hard - just about as hard as I want those eggs. Two strips of bacon, extra crispy--almost black. Cremate it. And I'd like a big glass of grapefruit juice, just as long as those grapefruit... are freshly squeezed.

and ham... I love ham too...

Short stack of griddle cakes, maple syrup slightly heated, melted butter, slice of ham... nothing beats the taste sensation when maple syrup <CLAP> collides with ham.

in fact, just about any part of the pig bar the hooves and head can be put to some tasty use... mmmmmmmmmmmmm

errr... i seem to have strayed a little bit into madness there... sorry... :o

don't you ever just get down on your knees and thank God that you have access to my dementia...?

i'm off for a lie-down in a darkened room...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    i bet everyone is off looking La St Las myspace now arent they the dirty mofos

i have no idea what to buy my mum for her 50th!!!

my sisters have got her a necklace and bracelet respectively... my dad a watch... i dinnae have a clue!!!!

maybe a mallett!!!
    jrd wrote:

i'm off for a lie-down in a darkened room...

Best place for you...
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:
    get a room :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
    dunkman wrote:
    and then when you have it tell me so i can pop my video camera throught the curtains!

no. :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    dunkman wrote:
    my sisters have got her a necklace and bracelet respectively... my dad a watch... i dinnae have a clue!!!!

be boring and get earrings to complete the set....
    Flowers, buy some nice photo frames and put family pictures in them (edit: maybe the ones of the girls you posted amongst them ...).... put together a nice photo album (may be a little too late :o )
    Jennytree wrote:

hee hee

did you see the pic on page 3 of that link... http://slam.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesC/canam_connection.jpg how tight are those mens trunks!!!! and how shit is their hair...???
    Chime wrote:
    Flowers, buy some nice photo frames and put family pictures in them ....

RR - she cant wear earrings due to freak lobe shredding accident... actually no she just cant wear them

Chimicus - she has more photos of my family than I do... but good ideas though.. keep em coming!!

only thing i've found so far is these porcelain figurines i saw at lunch... but it seems impersonal!!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:
    i bet everyone is off looking La St Las myspace now arent they the dirty mofos

i have no idea what to buy my mum for her 50th!!!

maybe a mallett!!!

I'm not off to look at her pics. I've seen them already. :p and she does look lovely.

I have no idea what you could get her either. I'd probably just buy a book. or maybe write a poem.. but I dunno if that's your style really.

not a mallet though! :confused: unless she's into smashing stuff. :confused:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    dunkman wrote:
    hee hee

did you see the pic on page 3 of that link... http://slam.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesC/canam_connection.jpg how tight are those mens trunks!!!! and how shit is their hair...???

toight loike a toigaaaa
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Any interersts etc ... membership to the RHS or NT ... my Mum loves that kind of stuff :o

Do you have a really nice restaurant near you she would never dream of going to? Maybe get vouchers for her to go...

Pampering day at spa ...

Need more info!!!
    Chime wrote:
    Any interersts etc ... membership to the RHS or NT ... my Mum loves that kind of stuff :o

Do you have a really nice restaurant near you she would never dream of going to? Maybe get vouchers for her to go...

my mum was pregnant at 16... i think we can guage her type of character from that fact alone :o

sorry mum but its true... she likes Bingo... maybe i should buy her glittery marker pens :)

and we're all going out Friday night for a meal but again good idea chimey
    Jennytree wrote:
    toight loike a toigaaaa

cos i'm such a meglomaniacal egotist i actually typed in my own username into google images and I'VE GOT NIKES NAMED AFTER ME... or before me.. who cares!!!

http://www.myairshoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/air-lebron-iii-dunkman-2.jpg

shame they look shit... so maybe they were modelled on me after all :D

i would do others but it seems slightly stalkerish... so Al will do it later and post the results!!
    dunkman wrote:
    RR - she cant wear earrings due to freak lobe shredding accident... actually no she just cant wear them

Chimicus - she has more photos of my family than I do... but good ideas though.. keep em coming!!

only thing i've found so far is these porcelain figurines i saw at lunch... but it seems impersonal!!

Is there a show she would like to see? Tickets for that maybe or how about booking a little spa break or vouchers for a health/beauty day or whatever they are called.. facial, massage, get her nails done, etc....

EDIT: Pampering day... that's what it is.. Chime got there before me for that one...

Shit.. I know what I want for my 50th! None of this china figurine shit for me!