Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    redrock wrote:
    Just for you computer nerds... the files are .dat files.

Morning Jenny.. .Thursdays get you closer to Fridays which get you right there for the week-end!

Did yer DVD writer not come with a program to burn the DVDs by default? What other programs have you tried?
    As for the sending over msn.. it'll take ages, the file will be huge! I hope you have a sharing folder set up and yer using that!

I have tomorrow off work (in at 10pm tomorrow night), so I get to go rockin it up tonight! Woo!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    Just for you computer nerds... the files are .dat files.

Morning Jenny.. .Thursdays get you closer to Fridays which get you right there for the week-end!

oooohhh .dat files... keep talking baby, i'm about to wipe my motherboard senseless with all this filty talk!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    *lifts head up from papier mache Taj Mahal*

what!!! well it was some other guy who found it and its on The Porch... i was just telling yers! i didnt actually find the site myself.. i was too busy on MySpace looking at pictures :)
    I'll let you off then... it's always fun looking/perving at peoples' MySpaces innit? :D
    redrock wrote:
    Better than CC V? ;)

musically yes... they rock like a giant fucking quarry during an earthquake in an asteriod shower... and chris rock has turned up eating rock buns and sucking a giant blackpool rock.. etc
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jennytree wrote:
    Did yer DVD writer not come with a program to burn the DVDs by default? What other programs have you tried?
    As for the sending over msn.. it'll take ages, the file will be huge! I hope you have a sharing folder set up and yer using that!

I have tomorrow off work (in at 10pm tomorrow night), so I get to go rockin it up tonight! Woo!

V took a vid then sent it to me over MSN (worked no problems - small vid).. Will let V answer other questions!!!!

Party on tonight!

Dunk... mind your motherboard...
    I'll let you off then... it's always fun looking/perving at peoples' MySpaces innit? :D

:eek: to both you and Dunk!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    red ~ better then CC ?
    visualy NO WAY , audio Yes I'm afraid i think so not as hyper about CC alone.
    but seeing my 2 all time fav. men together on stage ...... :o ....... yep as H would say. Biggest Orgazum EVERrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

JEN. it was a small 20 min film (i took !) ummm had to put on disc (lost usb lead for comp/cam to conect) thought i could send it straight on msn but it wasnt opening for red no matter what programe she tred so i rip it with nero but when played back on my windows media no sound :rolleyes: . ummm now i'm not sure what to do . i would like to upload it to the comp and be able to edit it and send it . any suggestions ? :o thanks xx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!

starts think about removing page !!!!!!!!!!
    Dunk you never reply to my msg on it so i guess its cos your off perving over someone else ! :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    starts think about removing page !!!!!!!!!!
    Dunk you never reply to my msg on it so i guess its cos your off perving over someone else ! :D

to be honest that wig scares the fucking life out of me :eek: :D

other than that i cant see any point to them :confused:;)
    V V wrote:
    red ~ better then CC ?
    visualy NO WAY , audio Yes I'm afraid i think so not as hyper about CC alone.
    but seeing my 2 all time fav. men together on stage ...... :o ....... yep as H would say. Biggest Orgazum EVERrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

JEN. it was a small 20 min film (i took !) ummm had to put on disc (lost usb lead for comp/cam to conect) thought i could send it straight on msn but it wasnt opening for red no matter what programe she tred so i rip it with nero but when played back on my windows media no sound :rolleyes: . ummm now i'm not sure what to do . i would like to upload it to the comp and be able to edit it and send it . any suggestions ? :o thanks xx

No sound? Thats strange! Nero is definitely best way to go - so it has to be something to with yer compression!

What file type can you play in media player? Try burning both .mpeg and .avi. Also, it could be windows media missing a codec which is a li'l snippet of software that'll allow the sound to play too, so try playing the file in another media player.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    You and Al do :cool: :p

:o yeah I'm thinking after reading the last couple of pages that I don't ....

but I can see why Al does .... more Dunky love ;):p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrock wrote:
    :eek: to both you and Dunk!
    Well red you've got nothing to worry about 'cos you don't even have a picture :p V does though :D;)

For those of you that are contemplating restraining orders, I'm joking. I set it up during my brief sojourn at uni to keep in touch with the kind of people I wouldn't give my email address.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Chime wrote:

:eek: Well I did the initial set up thingy with no pics and info and now I'm wonderin have I mad the biggest mistake ever :eek:

Morning by the way ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Chime wrote:

i'm pretty sure that you need one Chimicus :)

Al probably doesnt :eek: ;)
    Irish Al wrote:
    :eek: Well I did the initial set up thingy with no pics and info and now I'm wonderin have I mad the biggest mistake ever :eek:

Morning by the way ;)

Morning! The fun part is adding everyone... ignore all the stoopid bands too!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Well red you've got nothing to worry about 'cos you don't even have a picture :p V does though :D;)

Yeah but let's be real... I can't really see guys perving on my pics should I have any!!! :D
    And anyway.. Swede made me do it...

Hi Pippa!

:eek::eek::eek:

Al you mean to say u have myspace and never told me ???? :mad:

JEN , ok you sound like u understand nero , i'm culeless! :o . when ripping onto/with Nero how do i make it a .mpeg .avi ?? or do i do that after ?
    you know what we should talk on msn :D
    V V wrote:
    Eeeeeeeevvvverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Just think of them next to each other, singing... **Jeez... cold shower time again**... MUST try and find 'THAT' pic of both of them again..... **Cold shower not enough.. needs to stuff herself in the freezer**
    V V wrote:

JEN , ok you sound like u understand nero , i'm culeless! :o . when ripping onto/with Nero how do i make it a .mpeg .avi ?? or do i do that after ?
    you know what we should talk on msn :D

You tell it which format you want the output in...
    redrock wrote:
    Just think of them next to each other,

**melts off chair and crawls to freezer**
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    V V wrote:
    yep as H would say. Biggest Orgazum EVERrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Speaking of which... I just sneezed about 12 times :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Whoa Helen!! Freezer time for you too! :D
    V V wrote:

Only set it up last night.....so how do I add people (not V :p)

TO be honest I haven't even looked at the thing...will do later

Mornin Jen :D
    I need a coffee!
    Speaking of which... I just sneezed about 12 times :eek:

who'll catch sliding off your chair :o

i posted a comment on Byrnzie's myspace as i noticed others were saying bye bye to him.. i once posted on Jennys and she never replied so now i loathe her... i cant post on Helens as it hurts my eyes....

can i look at peoples photobucket/flickr/etc sites???... oh go on... oh please :(
    dunkman wrote:
    i posted a comment on Byrnzie's myspace as i noticed others were saying bye bye to him.. i once posted on Jennys and she never replied so now i loathe her... i cant post on Helens as it hurts my eyes....
    What about me? You never posted on mine! Hmphffff....
    Irish Al wrote:
    Only set it up last night.....so how do I add people (not V :p)

TO be honest I haven't even looked at the thing...will do later

Mornin Jen :D

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

*****************WANKER*******************
    redrock wrote:
    What about me? You never posted on mine! Hmphffff....

you have no pics milfy... why would i waste my time :rolleyes:

;)
    V V wrote:
    pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

*****************WANK*******************

Ok then go on :rolleyes: just mop it up when you've finished ;)
    I need a coffee!
    dunkman wrote:
    you have no pics milfy... why would i waste my time :rolleyes:

;)

and pffffftttt to you too! :mad: