• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Whats goin on?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    you and yer feckin lunch breaks

*sings*

aaaaaall byyy myseeeeeeeelf... don't wanna be... aaalll by myseeeeelllfffffff

*wipes tear*
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:

*sings*

*wipes tear*

You like Howlin' Wolf as well do you ? ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    so im in recovery mode at the moment!!

crazy college night out in the Hub last evening....stayed in Lucan
    and think we woke people up in the mistyness of the walk home
    singin Daughter quite loudly!!

oh yeah just heard Marker In The Sand from Paris last year........and what
    do ya know my old irish terms were picked up for the bootleg!! sweet!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
    nutmeg81 wrote:
    so im in recovery mode at the moment!!

crazy college night out in the Hub last evening....stayed in Lucan
    and think we woke people up in the mistyness of the walk home
    singin Daughter quite loudly!!

The Hub? I have a vague recollection of being there before, obviously not that exciting if I can't remember it!! And don't tell me you walked from town to Lucan!!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    jrd wrote:
    You like Howlin' Wolf as well do you ? ;)

*stares blankly* :p
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Jennytree wrote:

*sings*

*wipes tear*

Celine?!! cmon Jenny, get a grip!
    :p
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    *stares blankly* :p

usually the best thing to do... just ignore me... :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    Jennytree wrote:
    The Hub? I have a vague recollection of being there before, obviously not that exciting if I can't remember it!! And don't tell me you walked from town to Lucan!!

fuck no!!!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Ouch.. Glastonbury tix £145.... about 135.000 tix for 400.000 who registered....
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    Ouch.. Glastonbury tix £145.... about 135.000 tix for 400.000 who registered....

thats only £100 more expensive than PJ's tickets and for that you get 3 days and nights of music.. PJ better do something amazing for £45 a ticket!!!

i'm talking sparklers on their guitars and maybe play No Code in sequence... but definitely the fuckin sparklers
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    thats only £100 more expensive than PJ's tickets and for that you get 3 days and nights of music.. PJ better do something amazing for £45 a ticket!!!

i'm talking sparklers on their guitars and maybe play No Code in sequence... but definitely the fuckin sparklers

True... but forking out £145 just seems a lot in one go! Also... in different circumstances, I probably wouldn't pay to see most of the bands performing there..

But I'm with your for the sparklers!!! :D
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Jennytree wrote:

*sings*

*wipes tear*

argh, you go girlie! :D:D:D

although I am pissed off by the fact that you were left here all alone. :mad:

but good singing! :D

"Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    redrock wrote:
    True... but forking out £145 just seems a lot in one go! Also... in different circumstances, I probably wouldn't pay to see most of the bands performing there..

But I'm with your for the sparklers!!! :D

sparklers :cool:

aye.. i see your point with the £145.. to me i'd just think of it as paying for a long weekend in a big cold outdoor hotel that has music on for 3 days and nights

some of the bands are pish mind you... but it'll still be excellent!!!!

Kings of Leon are in London on 14th June or thereabouts... its a stiffy inducing moment if they support PJ... :):):):):)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    eMMI wrote:
    argh, you go girlie! :D:D:D

although I am pissed off by the fact that you were left here all alone. :mad:

but good singing! :D

quick emmi's on.... everyone run and hide!!!!
    dunkman wrote:
    quick emmi's on.... everyone run and hide!!!!

:(
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    dunkman wrote:
    sparklers :cool:

aye.. i see your point with the £145.. to me i'd just think of it as paying for a long weekend in a big cold outdoor hotel that has music on for 3 days and nights

some of the bands are pish mind you... but it'll still be excellent!!!!

Kings of Leon are in London on 14th June or thereabouts... its a stiffy inducing moment if they support PJ... :):):):):)

Aye that would be grand ;) both the lads are big KoL fans too :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    well lads... I finally took your advice and gave arcade fire a second chance... and I like it :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    eMMI wrote:
    :(

only kidding wee ems

Kings of Leon -
    July 12 - London - Hammersmith Apollo - On Sale Now
    July 13 - London - Hammersmith Apollo
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I got glasto tix....I currently have them on ebay at the mo....up to £800 for the pair......sweet :D
    I need a coffee!
    See Al.. that won't be possible this year.... :p
    UKDave wrote:
    Aye that would be grand ;) both the lads are big KoL fans too :D:D

Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like ships passing in the night..... i bough Uncut today as it had a free CD with loads of N.American Indiecana on it... you got it?

HELLsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That album is phenom man, just phenom ;)... but if you see live footage of the Arcade Fire then it'll blow you away.. their live shows are 'events'
    dunkman wrote:
    only kidding wee ems

:o

:rolleyes:

I know.

:)
    redrock wrote:
    See Al.. that won't be possible this year.... :p

Well some spanners are willing to give me loads of money so I don't really care :D
    dunkman wrote:
    That album is phenom man, just phenom ;)... but if you see live footage of the Arcade Fire then it'll blow you away.. their live shows are 'events'

Don't really rate them :o
    I need a coffee!
    dunkman wrote:
    Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like ships passing in the night..... i bough Uncut today as it had a free CD with loads of N.American Indiecana on it... you got it?

HELLsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I got that Uncut, think Decemberists are my favs of that lil lot at the moment. They also got the Arcade Fire review spot on in my opinion, starts good, wallows in the middle, finishes great :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Irish Al wrote:
    Don't really rate them :o

you like Tool, ergo you're a dick :)
    I don't really have glasto tix :o
    I need a coffee!
    dunkman wrote:

HEY! :mad: I like Tool aswell!
    dunkman wrote:

Yes I do have a big one :D I love your acceptance of difference of opinion.....you don't like tool ERGO you're an unwashed smelly womans undercarraige ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I don't really have glasto tix :o

No shit sherlock :rolleyes:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12