Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    :eek: I only ever get hit on by Nigerians all excited that they've found their soulmate :o flattered as I am... I don't see why this necessitates me sending them my bank account number :o

I get those aswell.. eww.

"you so pretty. me you're friend. visit me."

:eek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yeah I'll do it tomorrow.....bye :D
    I need a coffee!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    So hang on a minute... you get to write about what you have already done instead of doing something new and you have increased access to people trying to con you... sounds like a great idea... :rolleyes:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    no it's better to not have all that crap... some people's pages take ages to download so I just don't go to them :o . I really only go to the ones with the easier ones...

I'm one of Robins friends so you can find me there Al :)

i only go on it to ogle at people's pictures and stuff... eMMi's, Hellsy's, Jennys, Heathers, VV's, see a pattern forming here... although i save Jenny and Heathers for later at night... when its dark and stuff .. tee hee...

Heathers is actually very saucy... if only you ladies would take a leaf out of her filthy book :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yeah I'll do it tomorrow.....bye :D

Al wants a Nigerian pen pal... :rolleyes: :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • dunkman wrote:
    I tell people to fuck off all the time on here :confused:;)

yeah mines looks alreet... and our badge designers looks shit... how did he get that job again :D:p
    I have no idea how I got that job. I just remember last week you asking how the badges were going... I honestly don't know.

But I'm not done yet... at least let me churn out some more shite and if still unsatisfied you can fucking well do it yourself ;):D
    I have no idea how I got that job. I just remember last week you asking how the badges were going... I honestly don't know.

But I'm not done yet... at least let me churn out some more shite and if still unsatisfied you can fucking well do it yourself ;):D

you nominated yourself for it :D:D

i've just done a 24 page fucking full colour fanzine... please just do a fucking badge will ye ;):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Does anyone here have Adelaide I? Worth downloading tonight?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:

Heathers is actually very saucy... if only you ladies would take a leaf out of her filthy book :)

You've seen her body, right?! I'm quite proud you save me for night time though :p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    dunkman wrote:
    i only go on it to ogle at people's pictures and stuff... eMMi's, Hellsy's, Jennys, Heathers, VV's, see a pattern forming here... although i save Jenny and Heathers for later at night... when its dark and stuff .. tee hee...

*blushes*
    dunkman wrote:

oh, you wouldn't want me to do that! :eek: but then again, by 'ladies' there, your'e referring to just Jenny aren't you? :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I go to a meeting you guys go on a posting frenzy :rolleyes:

Al who needs a myspace :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Chime wrote:
    who needs a myspace :o
    You and Al do :cool: :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    Kings of Leon are in London on 14th June or thereabouts... its a stiffy inducing moment if they support PJ... :):):):):)

only in very i-like-young-hairy-southern-rednecks gay sort of way... :)

actually, i'm quite coming around to the idea of CC supporting PJ, that would be totally splendid after all.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    dunkman wrote:
    you nominated yourself for it :D:D

i've just done a 24 page fucking full colour fanzine... please just do a fucking badge will ye ;):D

ooOoo when is that one coming out??
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    eMMI wrote:
    but then again, by 'ladies' there, your'e referring to just Jenny aren't you? :p

errrr... uhmmmmm.... no :o

i have to go... its dark and i have pics to look at :)
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    UKDave wrote:
    Yeah I got that Uncut, think Decemberists are my favs of that lil lot at the moment. They also got the Arcade Fire review spot on in my opinion, starts good, wallows in the middle, finishes great :o

great cd indeed!!

they usually are to be honest....along with mojo!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning everyone!

Heather.. hope you're feeling OK and that you have your lil' tonsils safely on the bedside table! :D

**Waves a far away wave to Byrnzie** Probably won't be seeing this... but hope you had a nice trip with lovely stewardesses....
    http://ucp.dor.wa.gov/Default.aspx

this is cool as feck!!!

type Pearl Jam into the business name and it shows the PJ offices have money sitting in accounts for ex drummer Dave Abryzzese and Jeff Ament has money there as well!!

also typing Eddie Vedder shows he has dosh sitting waiting as well!!!

some guy found the page doing a search for is family to see if he had money he could claim and for a laugh he typed in Ed's name.. its on the thread "what's Ed's middle name?"
    redrock wrote:
    Good morning everyone!

Heather.. hope you're feeling OK and that you have your lil' tonsils safely on the bedside table! :D

**Waves a far away wave to Byrnzie** Probably won't be seeing this... but hope you had a nice trip with lovely stewardesses....

top of the morning to ya! :D

no work for me today, too ill.. but getting better. I woke up maybe half an hour ago and thought it was only 10-something in the morning. but it was in fact 11 AM. so good sleep at least. :)

ohh, I can't believe Byrnzie's actually.. away.. :eek: :o
    haha. but I bet that on his flight there were only stewarts and no stewardesses. :p
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning
    dunk thats an odd thing.
    emmi sorry your still sick
    red not having much luck with the vid. :(

and this is a silly thing but , Herbie had a hair cut last night couldnt get the person who normaly does it and his fringe was nearly to his mouth, well she cut it too short and its made me really sad :o , like i say silly i know it will grow but he's not my lil herb without his long hair :(
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Morning everyone :) My penultimate day at work today! And I think I have bronchitis again :(

Dunk-you have waaay too much time on your hands :rolleyes:

*waves to everyone else*
    V V wrote:
    morning
    dunk thats an odd thing.
    emmi sorry your still sick
    red not having much luck with the vid. :(

and this is a silly thing but , Herbie had a hair cut last night couldnt get the person who normaly does it and his fringe was nearly to his mouth, well she cut it too short and its made me really sad :o , like i say silly i know it will grow but he's not my lil herb without his long hair :(

thanks. but like I said, getting better. :)

hmm. I don't think it's too silly. you were used to the long hair.. as long as you don't make it the end of the world to you, it's fine I think. you'll get used to the new hair and before you know, it's all grown back. :)

EDIT: *waves to Rob*
    Emmi & Rob... get better soon!!
    Dunk.. wierd and funny!
    V... I know exactly how you feel.... :( Herbie needs his long hair.. but it will grow back quickly (though never fast enough for the likes of us!)

Tried the vid again V, but I encountered problems when I had to download nero again... Was going to see if I could convert it to a readable file..... maybe later because I'm doing things on my PC....
    thanks emmi :)

oooooOOOooooo Dunkie baby did u see this :O
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om2CwIT2poI
    how fucking cool would that be i do hate the aussies , when will we get a GOOD opener for pj !
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    thanks emmi :)

oooooOOOooooo Dunkie baby did u see this :O
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om2CwIT2poI
    how fucking cool would that be i do hate the aussies , when will we get a GOOD opener for pj !

Better than CC V? ;)
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    nutmeg81 wrote:
    great cd indeed!!

they usually are to be honest....along with mojo!
    I have a lot of these cd's but I find I listen to them once and then forget all about them :o . Like I did with arcade fire :o . I need to stop doing that :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    yes i hate nero ! it only seems to rip stuff in its own format not mpeg or something i can under stand.
    does anyone know how i can get a film off a dvd disc onto my comp. and send it to red via msn EASERLY ??????
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Morning all!

Ah, I love Thursdays!!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    V V wrote:
    yes i hate nero ! it only seems to rip stuff in its own format not mpeg or something i can under stand.
    does anyone know how i can get a film off a dvd disc onto my comp. and send it to red via msn EASERLY ??????

Just for you computer nerds... the files are .dat files.

Morning Jenny.. .Thursdays get you closer to Fridays which get you right there for the week-end!
    Dunk-you have waaay too much time on your hands :rolleyes:

*lifts head up from papier mache Taj Mahal*

what!!! well it was some other guy who found it and its on The Porch... i was just telling yers! i didnt actually find the site myself.. i was too busy on MySpace looking at pictures :)