Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eMMI wrote:
    HEY! :mad: I like Tool aswell!

by fuck you've walked into that one Ems :D:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    UKDave wrote:
    No shit sherlock :rolleyes:

Yep I'm tellin the truth :p holmes

Now wheres my opium
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Irish Al wrote:
    I don't really have glasto tix :o
    Because you thought anyone believed you?
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yes I do have a big one :D I love your acceptance of difference of opinion.....you don't like tool ERGO you're an unwashed smelly womans undercarraige ;)

mmmmm ... that sounds good to me :o:o

ok, for the benefit of Mr Al, there will be a show tonight on trampoli.... oops got carried away there... for the benefit of Al..

I dont much like Tool, i dont get it..

that better big boy :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:

Of course I did :p
    I need a coffee!
    redrock wrote:

they're not even on sale yet.. that was the give away for me i think :rolleyes: :D
    dunkman wrote:
    mmmmm ... that sounds good to me :o:o

ok, for the benefit of Mr Al, there will be a show tonight on trampoli.... oops got carried away there... for the benefit of Al..

that better big boy :)

:confused:

OK put it this way.....you're a cunt ;)
    I need a coffee!
    dunkman wrote:
    they're not even on sale yet.. that was the give away for me i think :rolleyes: :D

Gonna have to set the alarm clock on Sunday!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:
    Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like ships passing in the night..... i bough Uncut today as it had a free CD with loads of N.American Indiecana on it... you got it?

HELLsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That album is phenom man, just phenom ;)... but if you see live footage of the Arcade Fire then it'll blow you away.. their live shows are 'events'
    Oh I have that uncut... is that the one with all the stories of Keith Moon? :D They're hilarious!

I've heard that about them live alright. My initial impression of the album is maybe 8 out of ten (I LOVE the first track) and that they're a kinda less intense but English (and bit of french) speaking sigur ros though.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    dunkman wrote:

I liked 10,000 days when I got it but found it got old pretty quick... I've never had a NEED to listen to it.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    by fuck you've walked into that one Ems :D:D

...and out, and in, and out... hehehe
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Irish Al wrote:
    OK put it this way.....you're a cunt ;)

you're a perineum scraper... and you also get michael jackson to wank onto your coco pops before you eat them and smear some of them around your bum cheeks.. and other stuff to terrible to mention on a Blue Peter forum

i'm looking forward to June soooo much... :):)
  • Right lets stop bashing each others' musical tastes and take a moment to think of one Essex lad in a brown leather jacket who'll be cruising east at 30'000 enjoying a Kronenbourg and his bloody Vietnam radio broadcast ;)
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I liked 10,000 days when I got it but found it got old pretty quick... I've never had a NEED to listen to it.

if you wanna give them an another go, you should try Aenima. :) must be my fave album. :D well, haven't had a chance to give the others a PROPER listen yet but I love that one. :D just so you know.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    In a few minutes, I'll be waving goodbye to him as he flies over my house....
    dunkman wrote:
    you're a perineum scraper... and you also get michael jackson to wank onto your coco pops before you eat them and smear some of them around your bum cheeks.. and other stuff to terrible to mention on a Blue Peter forum

i'm looking forward to June soooo much... :):)

Me too :D:D:D:D

Everybody get out your grant lee buffalo cds and play them LOUD
    I need a coffee!
    Am thinkin of getting one of those myspace things, whats the deal???
    I need a coffee!
    redrock wrote:
    In a few minutes, I'll be waving goodbye to him as he flies over my house....
    :( Just feels like the end of an era, doesn't it? :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Jennytree wrote:

Does it count as any more pts though? or does that depend on who's.....? :o
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557

He'll be back on here before long, hopefully ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...

personally i won't miss him... he was a cock!!!

uuhhhhh who am i kidding... he's one of the best blokeys on this very here forum... funny, intelligent and good all round fella.. he'll be sorely missed... why couldnt it have been Al or Robin... take them Korea, not Byrnzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if he comes back on and reads this i was drunk ok!!!! *cries into Horlicks*
    He's headin off on a big journey.......slan good Steven
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    It's an ego thing. You get a page to talk about your life and how much better you are than everyone else, and send messages to your 'friends'. Unlike this place, you can tell people to 'fuck off' without being banned ;)

That's mine...although it doesn't have loads of graphics and glitter like Dunk's and Byrnzie's :(
    Irish Al wrote:
    oh just get one and you'll see :rolleyes: :)

I'm sure he will Dave - I give him 2 hours in south korea and he'll be going nuts trying to find an internet cafe.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Irish Al wrote:

weren't you thinking about that aboot a year ago aswell? :confused:

anyhoo, go get one! it's fun! if you don't get hit on by some strange middle-aged Americans. :o :eek: which I'm sure you won't. :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Jennytree wrote:

the women on this thread can be sooo saucy sometimes... bet your all nuns in real-life though... this theory can be unproven however :o;)
    It's an ego thing. You get a page to talk about your life and how much better you are than everyone else, and send messages to your 'friends'. Unlike this place, you can tell people to 'fuck off' without being banned ;)

That's mine...although it doesn't have loads of graphics and glitter like Dunk's and Byrnzie's :(
    no it's better to not have all that crap... some people's pages take ages to download so I just don't go to them :o . I really only go to the ones with the easier ones...

I'm one of Robins friends so you can find me there Al :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Unlike this place, you can tell people to 'fuck off' without being banned ;)

I tell people to fuck off all the time on here :confused:;)

yeah mines looks alreet... and our badge designers looks shit... how did he get that job again :D:p
    eMMI wrote:
    weren't you thinking about that aboot a year ago aswell? :confused:

anyhoo, go get one! it's fun! if you don't get hit on by some strange middle-aged Americans. :o :eek: which I'm sure you won't. :p
    :eek: I only ever get hit on by Nigerians all excited that they've found their soulmate :o flattered as I am... I don't see why this necessitates me sending them my bank account number :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    no it's better to not have all that crap... some people's pages take ages to download so I just don't go to them :o . I really only go to the ones with the easier ones...

I'm one of Robins friends so you can find me there Al :)

hey! aren't we ALL his friends?! :mad: at least the last time I checked I was.. :o *checks again* oh yeh, there I am. :D phew!

:p