Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    What's the point? The place that we are supposedly meeting at closes at 2230 for fuck's sake... unless Red wants to throw a party at home... ;)

We'll just tell everyone on the blog to turn up ;)

what!! It closes that early!!?
    you've got to be kidding
    where is the meetup moving on after that? I am going to be a late show, since I have the Muse show that same night.
    22:30 is no good. We need to party till at least 3 am - at the least.
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    What's the point?

miserable fucker :(

i know a salsa club thats open till 1.00am :)

what? it serves booze, it was free to get into and they had these hot latino women dancing and stuff... it was great
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:

what? it serves booze, it was free to get into and they had these hot latino women dancing and stuff... it was great
    I'm with the Dunkman!

P.S Does anyone think Mr. Carrots will turn up this time... since he actually has a ticket?
    dunkman wrote:

I can't stand salsa music, unless I am reasonably drunk :p

maybe we can move the party/meetup to the streets...
    I'm with the Dunkman!

P.S Does anyone think Mr. Carrots will turn up this time... since he actually has a ticket?

Who is Mr. Carrots?

Finsy? (as in Finsbury Park Carrots?)
    :p
    Buru wrote:
    what!! It closes that early!!?
    you've got to be kidding
    where is the meetup moving on after that? I am going to be a late show, since I have the Muse show that same night.
    22:30 is no good. We need to party till at least 3 am - at the least.

so you're up for partying all night.. :cool:

*adds buru to my maradona notepad of cool folk* :):):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:

you better start having lessons now Dunk so you can join in ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    I'm with the Dunkman!

unmiserable fucker :):)

no!!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

yer man's not very cool at the moment is he...? :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Chime wrote:
    you better start having lessons now Dunk so you can join in ;)

thought you were teaching me!!! :confused:;)
    dunkman wrote:
    so you're up for partying all night.. :cool:

Hell yeah!! :D

I've hardly finished dinner by 22.30!
    Buru wrote:

maybe we can move the party/meetup to the streets...

they have music?? i only went cos it was open...

the streets will be shit... Farringdon travellodge will be having some room parties methinks :)
    jrd wrote:

nope, but let dunk cling to the past
    be a good sport ;)
    Buru wrote:

...she said with relish...

:eek:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Buru wrote:
    I brought food, 2 sandwiches... and some orange juice and water
    I shared one, I think Casey got it, maybe Hellsy digged in too

Red brought some stuff later, minicakes or buns or something like that
    I ate about half the bag :p
    :eek: You must have got to it before I did... cos I don't remember it :o although I DO have a really bad memory :p

Dunk of course I'll be out the Sunday night, I arrive pretty early sunday morning and meeting civ eng girl and decides2dream and whoever else... I'm sure we'll make plans closer for the day time... but they don't wanna drink during the day :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • jrd wrote:
    What's the story then? I just heard on the radio that he was 'taken ill'... although it wouldn't be the first time :rolleyes: Buru..any idea?

(And yes I was referring to Finsy)
    jrd wrote:

well unless he's been into donkey sucking or something he will always be cool to me.. he's a footballing god.... you stick to chess
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:
    they have music?? i only went cos it was open...

the streets will be shit... Farringdon travellodge will be having some room parties methinks :)
    Methinks too :)

Although, I'd loadsa great intentions paddys day to get up at 9am to get to the pub... even when we were going to sleep at 6... but we ALL slept in til 11 :o so I'm starting to wonder if I SHOULD have a late one the night before (by late I mean anything after 4) :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    alright, so I did read through every page and post since I last was here. and now I don't remember anything. :o I know there were a lotta things I wanted to comment on..

ok, I'll see what I can remember..

Al on MySpace - yey! finally. :D but it would appear that I am not accepted into his top friends so feck that! :mad: :p

Dunky's kilt - I like the tartan. (did I use the right word there? :o) will be looking forward to it. :D (not what's under it - like Rita! :p)

hmm.

Wembley - will be there for Sunday night shenanigans with 99,9% certainty (can't see why I wouldn't be there but you never know. :rolleyes: ) will be queuing early on the day of the gig though. not sure how early yet.

ok, I think that's good enough, it's not like anybody's gonna read this post anyway.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Monday 18th June.....airport.....keiths.....pub.....pub.....pub....pub....fight with dunk......pub......Pearl Jam......front of queue :D

Bye everyone
    I need a coffee!
    dunkman wrote:
    well unless he's been into dinkey sucking or something he will always be cool to me.. he's a footballing god.... you stick to chess

"dinkey" as in little model cars ? or French donkeys ?

"Former football star Diego Maradona, 46, has been taken to hospital in the Argentine capital, Buenos Aires.

No reason was given for his admission, but the hospital said it was "not linked to his addiction to drugs"."

so drugs it is then...

bet you used to be on the school chess team didn't you...
    Maradona update

his health became unstable, and he was rushed to hospital yesterday
    apparently something about his diet (he had a gastric bypass performed in his stomach, that reduces his stomach size and ability to absorb nutrients) and should follow a strict diet because of this... no alcohol, ciggies, etc... so apparently it is related to that and not drug use.

they have now stabilized him, but he is still there, they are doing check exams on him.
    Dunk of course I'll be out the Sunday night, I arrive pretty early sunday morning and meeting civ eng girl and decides2dream and whoever else... I'm sure we'll make plans closer for the day time... but they don't wanna drink during the day :o

awesomeness :)

i get in around 3pm so i'll check in and stuff and we'll all go to the pub or whatever for some food huh? and then drinking commences... mmmmmm

how early you getting in? not silly times like last time are ye?
    eMMI wrote:
    ok, I think that's good enough, it's not like anybody's gonna read this post anyway.

that doesnt sound like you??? why would you think that!! :confused:
    dunkman wrote:
    awesomeness :)

i get in around 3pm so i'll check in and stuff and we'll all go to the pub or whatever for some food huh? and then drinking commences... mmmmmm

just make sure you get a nice large table and keep some seats for the rest of us :)
    jrd wrote:

bet you used to be on the school chess team didn't you...

i come from a *ahem*rough*/ahem* background/area... we had a "chase the other team with a dogshit on a stick" team..
    Irish Al wrote:
    Monday 18th June.....airport.....keiths.....pub.....pub.....pub....pub....fight with dunk......pub......Pearl Jam......front of queue :D

Bye everyone

when do we kiss and make up... :(

also where is the "boobies in face" schedule.... :confused:
  • dunkman wrote:
    when do we kiss and make up... :(

also where is the "boobies in face" schedule.... :confused:
    As soon as the tree herself arrives... then it's all go
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:
    that doesnt sound like you??? why would you think that!! :confused:

hmm. I blame it on all the cough medicine and pain killers I've had to eat in the past couple of days. :o

I don't know. and don't get worried bro! should've put a smilie on it. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    As soon as the tree herself arrives... then it's all go

i cannae wait :):):):):):)

The Tree :D is she a Palm Tree, as she has nice coconuts doesnt she!!! :D:o