Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    The little summer one of course... It's gonna be hot in June (and in the venue!) :D:D:D:D
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    The little summer one of course... It's gonna be hot in June (and in the venue!) :D:D:D:D

noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! you didn't have to mention that again! can't... get... horrible... image... out... of... mind.... arrrrrghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    dunkman wrote:
    ok now its officially happening!!

i've just booked my train tickets to london :cool:

arrive 3pm on the Sunday and depart 2pm on the Tuesday!!!

awesomeness!!!

Cool!! See ya there!
    You're one of the crucial characters I missed last time around ;):D

I can't stand to wait almost 3 months till Europe...
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Buru wrote:
    Cool!! See ya there!
    You're one of the crucial characters I missed last time around ;):D

thats due to you standing in a queue for 17 hours before the gig.. pee-ing in bottles and eating passing stoats to survive...

you going to the pre-party thingy on the Sunday night?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    thats due to you standing in a queue for 17 hours before the gig.. pee-ing in bottles and eating passing stoats to survive...

Hey!!! :mad: It was more like 10-11 hours :D

Yep, going!!
    I will be there in line early though (on monday18th)
    jrd wrote:
    noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! you didn't have to mention that again! can't... get... horrible... image... out... of... mind.... arrrrrghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

thats cos you want it in there!!! you love thinking about the mini kilt ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:

*total embarrassment*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:

if you're really lucky i'll wear my Star Trek uniform... :D

..or maybe the pyjamas! :eek:
    jrd wrote:
    *total embarrassment*

you should start a thread on that ;)

go on i dares ya!!!

"does anyone else here get embarrassed seeing old footage of dunkman in his mini kilt!" :D
    redrock wrote:

as you're the only one genuinely interested!!! my friend just textededed (how do you say that) to say i could borrow his kiltand heres the tartan i'm wearing... http://www.scotsconnection.com/uploads/html/MacBeth_Tartan_543_1.htm
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    as you're the only one genuinely interested!!! my friend just textededed (how do you say that) to say i could borrow his kiltand heres the tartan i'm wearing... http://www.scotsconnection.com/uploads/html/MacBeth_Tartan_543_1.htm

Dunk I hate to break it to you .... but ... I don't think red's interest is in the tartan :o ... under the tartan maybe ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Chime wrote:
    Dunk I hate to break it to you .... but ... I don't think red's interest is in the tartan :o ... under the tartan maybe ...
    Red? Never! :p
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:

Well as buru said it was only 10-11 hours :o and they had portoloos :) but we had to starve :o . Jennys friend gave me a half of one of his sandwiches once we got to the barrier but it kept me going :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Chime wrote:

dirty hooker :eek: :D

heres another one for her then :D
    Well as buru said it was only 10-11 hours :o and they had portoloos :) but we had to starve :o . Jennys friend gave me a half of one of his sandwiches once we got to the barrier but it kept me going :)

OK... so who's going to organise the packed lunches for the queue then ?
    Maybe the boys can sort out the beer and the laydeeeees can sort out the food... :rolleyes:
    dunkman wrote:

"...Tartan swatches make great Scottish gifts and look excellent in a frame."

oh FFS!!!!!!

seriously, did no-one think to bring food :confused:

oh and why didnt you phone Rita or someone and ask them to bring shitloads of sandwiches when she came to meet you!!

anyone else hanging out at the pub on the monday.. just for a couple like :o
    jrd wrote:
    "...Tartan swatches make great Scottish gifts and look excellent in a frame."

oh FFS!!!!!!

at least our national dress is cool.. unlike yours... and this
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:

good god no! Sleeping and queuing will all I'll be doing then!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    dunkman wrote:

maybe just for one... ;)
    just get to the queue early and put your beachtowel/mini-kilt down to reserver your spot and then go off to the pub. that's how these queues work, don't they ? :rolleyes:
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:

oh and why didnt you phone Rita or someone and ask them to bring shitloads of sandwiches when she came to meet you!!

Nope, we were completely disorganised :o . I kinda thought we'd be able to come and go like we did at the astoria :rolleyes: . I called Damian when he was coming and asked him to bring water and cigarettes... but never thought I'd be hungry at some stage :rolleyes: . Can't even remember if we had breakfast, was that the day Rita cooked? Well people were ordering pizzas to the queue, lol, so I suppose we weren't really STARVING or we coulda done that.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    dunkman wrote:

I brought food, 2 sandwiches... and some orange juice and water
    I shared one, I think Casey got it, maybe Hellsy digged in too

Red brought some stuff later, minicakes or buns or something like that
    I ate about half the bag :p
    dunkman wrote:
    at least our national dress is cool.. unlike yours... and this

rrrrriiiiiiiiight....

http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/images/dress-up/wigs/c-u-jimmy-100.jpg

;)
    Nope, we were completely disorganised :o . I kinda thought we'd be able to come and go like we did at the astoria :rolleyes: . I called Damian when he was coming and asked him to bring water and cigarettes... but never thought I'd be hungry at some stage :rolleyes: . Can't even remember if we had breakfast, was that the day Rita cooked? Well people were ordering pizzas to the queue, lol, so I suppose we weren't really STARVING or we coulda done that.

When I saw that pizza I almost run to tackle the pizza guy and run away with it.
    Jennytree wrote:

a disgrace to your country... might as well have become a nun!

are you and hellsy over for the Sunday night though!!! i think Hells said she was.... actually is anyone from this thread coming out on the sunday night!!

Chime and Rob i take it are?? anyone else
    jrd wrote:

its a friend of ours who owns the company that makes C U Jimmy hats :cool: :D
    dunkman wrote:
    actually is anyone from this thread coming out on the sunday night!!

yep, but you have to promise to wear your C U Jimmy hat - if you know the people you must be able to get a free one... :D
  • dunkman wrote:
    a disgrace to your country... might as well have become a nun!

are you and hellsy over for the Sunday night though!!! i think Hells said she was.... actually is anyone from this thread coming out on the sunday night!!

What's the point? The place that we are supposedly meeting at closes at 2230 for fuck's sake... unless Red wants to throw a party at home... ;)

We'll just tell everyone on the blog to turn up ;)
    Jennytree wrote:

hehe me too, monday is marked off the calendar for anything else :p
    other than that and PJ!
    dunkman wrote:
    its a friend of ours who owns the company that makes C U Jimmy hats :cool: :D

they don't also own PostaPoo do they ?

http://www.postapoo.com/

"Not sure what to send this St. George's Day? Why not send a poo to your favourite (or least favourite Englishman!). "