Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    GTF Hospital ??????? is that just a check up on your throat ? hope so.
    and now i'm intreged about work too :p aka Nosie cow.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey V! More CC dates popping up.. was just checking, just in case!

Chose your music?

G. said she now wanted to go to Hyde Park Calling on the Sunday (she likes Aerosmith!). Not sure if it would be safe enough for her... she is little (in size).... :confused:
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    Byrnzie flies off at 3.00pm (or so) from Heathrow.. maybe he'll be on the board for a last goodbye.

Just a quickie. Have to go soon. Take care everyone, and I'll try and get to a p.c over the next few days to let you know how it's going.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Just a quickie.
    your 33971st then?

Bye bye Byrnzie baby!!!!!!! Keep in touch.. Got your music and a change of underwear packed? I live about 20 mins from heathrow.. come and have a last beer!
  • bye bye byrnzie. have a safe journey, and let us know when you're settled in :)

vv: don't worry, it's nothing serious. i'm having my tonsils out! eek!

ok, so work... i have a few mins before i leave...

i always seem to get the weird customers. yesterday was no exception. somehow my customer ended up on his hands and knees at my feet begging to serve 'mistress katie'. i managed to find a whip from somewhere and beat the shit out of the guy before using his back as a foot stool mouth as an ashtray. the other girls looked terrified.

...and he paid FUCKING GOOD MONEY for the privilege :D

i think he wants to book a private session.
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    ok, so work... i have a few mins before i leave...

i always seem to get the weird customers. yesterday was no exception. somehow my customer ended up on his hands and knees at my feet begging to serve 'mistress katie'. i managed to find a whip from somewhere and beat the shit out of the guy before using his back as a foot stool mouth as an ashtray. the other girls looked terrified.

Way to go girl! :D
  • haha just another day at the office ;)
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    If I was 25 years younger, I might just give your office a try!!!!

BTW... ask to get your tonsils in a jar. Freak them out.. tell them you absolutely need them, that you need ALL your body parts for the 'final' day because the 'people from out there' will be able to put fix everything and you need to be 'whole' in order to continue with 'them' when you have reached your final day on earth. :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

sounds like my work :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    If I was 25 years younger, I might just give your office a try!!!!
    me too :) !! getting paid to beat up a guy , brilliant
    BTW... ask to get your tonsils in a jar. Freak them out.. tell them you absolutely need them, that you need ALL your body parts for the 'final' day because the 'people from out there' will be able to put fix everything and you need to be 'whole' in order to continue with 'them' when you have reached your final day on earth. :D

yes yes yes and if you dont want them i would LOVE to have them , I knew sick but i love that kinda thing, promise to make your body bits into some kinda piece of art :D . ok pilaties for me bye for now
    B will txt u XXX
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Your pinkness.... 25 years younger and it would be illegal for you.. you wouldn't be of age!!!!!
    redrock wrote:
    Your pinkness.... 25 years younger and it would be illegal for you.. you wouldn't be of age!!!!!

hahahaha ture maybe 10 to 15 years younger :p
    Just bought tix for CC in Amsterdam :D:D:D but.. not for me.. for a friend :(:(:(
    redrock wrote:
    Just bought tix for CC in Amsterdam :D:D:D but.. not for me.. for a friend :(:(:(

keep them eyes pealed and remember i want a tic. to a UK tiny gig :p naughty girl. later
    redrock wrote:

10CC??? that video where all the faces morph... remember Morph?? Tony Hart... is he dead?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    10CC??? that video where all the faces morph... remember Morph?? Tony Hart... is he dead?

Dunk... weren't you supposed to lay off the drugs?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Morning folks :)

Bye bye Mr Byrne *sheds tear*

Went to Ross Halfin's site as in his blog he talks of some of the tracks Chris is getting ready for the tour and realised that he took some of the great Ed pictures ... so here's his PJ gallery to brighten up your morning :Dhttp://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/pearl-jam/pearl-jam01.php he has the best job!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Morning everyone! Bye bye Byrnzie and good luck Heather, sounds like you had a fun day at the office :p

Pip I often look at RH's site, great photographer eh?

Red-Hyde Park Calling was pretty family-friendly last year so you should be alright.

V-Hello!

Dunk-Much love :D
    Morning everyone! Bye bye Byrnzie and good luck Heather, sounds like you had a fun day at the office :p

Pip I often look at RH's site, great photographer eh?

Red-Hyde Park Calling was pretty family-friendly last year so you should be alright.

V-Hello!

its ok i'm ignoring you as well :)
    Chime wrote:
    Morning folks :)

Bye bye Mr Byrne *sheds tear*

Went to Ross Halfin's site as in his blog he talks of some of the tracks Chris is getting ready for the tour and realised that he took some of the great Ed pictures ... so here's his PJ gallery to brighten up your morning :Dhttp://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/pearl-jam/pearl-jam01.php he has the best job!

sounds like he hates them!!! :D
  • dunkman wrote:
    its ok i'm ignoring you as well :)
    Ignorance is bliss, you know...

Aw Dunky baby... I cannae stay mad at ye!
    Ignorance is bliss, you know...

Aw Dunky baby... I cannae stay mad at ye!

i didnt know you were mad at me :confused:

like echoes, nobody hears.. it goes it goes it goes
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    sounds like he hates them!!! :D

... think he's not sure what to make of them :o

... he was a big Soundgarden fan in the 90s

http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/diary/april-2006/diary-april-2006.php found his blog of the photoshoot ... sounds like Ed helped him out at the end :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dunkman wrote:
    i didnt know you were mad at me :confused:

like echoes, nobody hears.. it goes it goes it goes
    Mad, because of your claim that I was ignoring you.

Now if I made more of these pointless explaination-type posts that do absolutely fuck-all for my online alter-ego, I might have as many posts as your fine self.
    Mad, because of your claim that I was ignoring you.

Now if I made more of these pointless explaination-type posts that do absolutely fuck-all for my online alter-ego, I might have as many posts as your fine self.

somebody needs a hug :)
  • dunkman wrote:
    somebody needs a hug :)
    Mr. Dunkman, I accept your offer. I'll get to Dumfries in 4.5 hours, meet me at the station, give me a hug, then I'll catch the first southbound I can and be home in time for tea ;)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Mornin Kids :D

GTF you have THE most interesting life ever!!! :D

Byrnzie...............fuck off wanker (well he did admit it!)...LOVE YA ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Mr. Dunkman, I accept your offer. I'll get to Dumfries in 4.5 hours, meet me at the station, give me a hug, then I'll catch the first southbound I can and be home in time for tea ;)

awwwwwwww

p.s. bring a toothless badger... big scores!!! :)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:
    p.s. bring a toothless badger... big scores!!! :)

......in a cheerleader outfit and a cheesecake slices and you can do what you want to dunk :D
    I need a coffee!
    Hey! Al!!!! :D