Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    redrock wrote:
    You should know by now that you need to lay off the tomato soup near your computer.....

tomato soup? If thats what you kids are calling it these days!!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    tomato soup? If thats what you kids are calling it these days!!

i'm lost :confused:

could one of the girls strip off and tell me what we're going on about??!!?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:

Jenny's easier on the eye than me but I doubt she's do that for you... then again.. she may just smother you with her boobies...
    redrock wrote:
    Jenny's easier on the eye than me but I doubt she's do that for you... then again.. she may just smother you with her boobies...

its a hard thing for me to do but if needs must :)

maybe if i told her she gets a point for face smothering then she will!!!! :cool:

Al is gonna be sooooo jealous... jealous and impotent... :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:

Great subtlety there Angus McHaggis... but one of the girls? Pfft. I'd rather all of them. Apart from the married and involved. Which only really leaves...
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I'm not jealous at all :rolleyes:

So what have I missed...all I can gather is that those fuckers didn't ring me on sat either and I would have talked for ages cause I was ba-lub-as :o
    I need a coffee!
    Great subtlety there Angus McHaggis... but one of the girls? Pfft. I'd rather all of them. Apart from the married and involved. Which only really leaves...

i'd rather all of them as well :)

doesnt matter if they are married or whatever... they're dirty bitches at heart and i'm sure getting naked isnt really 'cheating' :)

but by your rules its only Jenny, Emms, Pip and Helen... i'll bring Twister :cool:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    i think there should be two points for boobie-smothering, considering there are two of them!

Getting nekkid isn't cheating - neither is girls kissing other girls! :p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    i think there should be two points for boobie-smothering, considering there are two of them!

Getting nekkid isn't cheating - neither is girls kissing other girls! :p

have 235710895 points, as long as my face is smothered i dont give a fuck...

p.s. Jenny right foot red and left foot green... mmmmmm naked twister
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:
    i'd rather all of them as well :)

doesnt matter if they are married or whatever... they're dirty bitches at heart and i'm sure getting naked isnt really 'cheating' :)

but by your rules its only Jenny, Emms, Pip and Helen... i'll bring Twister :cool:

I hate Twister! :cool:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    I hate Twister! :cool:

right foot red and left foot green.... whats not to lick.. sorry, like???

its naked, fun and Jenny says girls can kiss other girls... *sprints to Argos*
    dunkman wrote:
    right foot red and left foot green.... whats not to lick.. sorry, like???

its naked, fun and Jenny says girls can kiss other girls... *sprints to Argos*

you know.. you think you can shock me with that. but you can't. :cool: not right now at least. :o

meh, I like kissing boys more than kissing girls.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    you know.. you think you can shock me with that. but you can't. :cool: not right now at least. :o

why "not right now at least" are you in your "shock cage"

and kissing boys more than girls... now i'm shocked!!!

whats the smilie for that ... :eek: got it!!!!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    eMMI wrote:

So does dunk ;)

*shouts after dunk* BTW Dunk I already have twister...relax de kax :cool:
    I need a coffee!
    dunkman wrote:
    why "not right now at least" are you in your "shock cage"

and kissing boys more than girls... now i'm shocked!!!

whats the smilie for that ... :eek: got it!!!!

haha. not really. not right now cause I'm just too sore-throated to care too much. :o:p

you? shocked? why? :p are you shocked cause I like kissing boys more than kissing girls? or cause I have kissed girls? I never know with you! :rolleyes: :p:D
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    eMMI wrote:
    haha. not really. not right now cause I'm just too sore-throated to care too much. :o:p

you? shocked? why? :p

and your throat is sore, why?
    :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Buru wrote:
    and your throat is sore, why?
    :D

have you heard of someone being 'sick' or 'ill'? :p
    eMMI wrote:
    have you heard of someone being 'sick' or 'ill'? :p

I've heard of "sick", definitely. :p
    Buru wrote:
    I've heard of "sick", definitely. :p

alright, good. :p
    eMMI wrote:
    alright, good. :p

I hope you get better by the way. :)
    Buru wrote:
    I hope you get better by the way. :)

thank you. :) I better get well, I'm teaching the 4th grade tomorrow and then on Thursday and Friday off to an another school to stand in for one of their teachers. :eek: a school I've never been in!

and I'm getting my voice back little by little.. just had a HUGE mug of hot honey and lemon. :)
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    dunkman wrote:
    wank 33,971 times and then pack a case??

Just completed wank number 33,000. Not long to go.
    Still 971 to go... but you've got all night....
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Just completed wank number 33,000. Not long to go.

Are you coming or going?
    ;)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    :eek: I just had a thought (shocking in its self !)

If Byrnzie is off in a few hours then .... then ... **sniffs** is this thread gonna finish ????????

didnt we/someone say he should have the last word when he leaves ??? :(

what time is your flight stevie baby ????????
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • anyone else still awake? i had the strangest day at work today...
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning any byrnzie news ???
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Morning everyone.....

Byrnzie flies off at 3.00pm (or so) from Heathrow.. maybe he'll be on the board for a last goodbye.

GTF... tell me about your night at work.... I'm all ears....
  • oh no! it's like the end of an era.

running late this morning, but i'll tell you about it when i'm out of hospital tomorrow :)
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    Take care of yourself GTF!!!! Speedy recovery.... :D