Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    btw HH i do like ur sig ;)

i was gonna put fecking orgasmic but just went with , I came hahahahahahaha
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    btw HH i do like ur sig ;)

i was gonna put fecking orgasmic but just went with , I came hahahahahahaha

btw how is Mr V V he seemed a little bewildered that there was a whole crowd of people as obsessed by PJ as his wife :D he just couldn't understand it :) It was nice to chat to him.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    :D Nah, we save that for the board! We're both actually (well me anyway) really nice and don't bicker in real life :D

We only met briefly when yas called me back in the queue.

So what had you done with Che the warthog then HH? I don't remember making his aquaintance. :confused:
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Al ~ sorry i only drank half (gave the rest to Caegy) but due to ur lateness had already down'd 1 , had to buy it me self !!!!!!!! :eek: LOL

Chime ~ i've played 30 mins so far , its fucking ACE , i'll try n burn a copy for ya :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Irish Al wrote:

Jenny....it was mad bumpin into you in leeds on the side of the road

You could have met me in worse places really! I liked slumming it in Leeds... not half as smelly as Dublin!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:
    HH cool meeting you for a brief minute and thank your sis for the abuse...we showed all the foreigners how nice Irish people are..

VV....hey sexy lady ;) and thanks for drinking the Guinness I bought for you
    all.

Lol, typical Irish... :D

so what abuse was she giving then? :eek:

Vv it was your sig that inspired me to change :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So what had you done with Che the warthog then HH? I don't remember making his aquaintance. :confused:
    Lol, waits for dunk to explode... yet again! :D

That's cos you didn't make his aquaintance. He got way too drunk the night before so I had to lock him away cos he's quite a rowdy drunk. He kept thinking Juan was going to be there - it was heartbreaking telling him his brother doesn't really love him anymore :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Lol, waits for dunk to explode... yet again! :D

That's cos you didn't make his aquaintance. He got way too drunk the night before so I had to lock him away cos he's quite a rowdy drunk. He kept thinking Juan was going to be there - it was heartbreaking telling him his brother doesn't really love him anymore :o

:( As long as he's being well fed!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    :( As long as he's being well fed!
    :D Well he's certainly had his fill of rashers :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    V V wrote:
    Al ~ sorry i only drank half (gave the rest to Caegy) but due to ur lateness had already down'd 1 , had to buy it me self !!!!!!!! :eek: LOL

Chime ~ i've played 30 mins so far , its fucking ACE , i'll try n burn a copy for ya :D

Al - was good to chat to you to :)

V V that would be great if you can :D
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Lol, typical Irish... :D

so what abuse was she giving then? :eek:

Vv it was your sig that inspired me to change :D

Can't remember but it was all good fun :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Can't remember but it was all good fun :D
    :D That's good to hear!!!!!

She was giving out to me for leaving her 'on her own' like she's some kinda fucking kid who can't take care of herself :rolleyes:

She just wanted to be up the front with me!!!!!!!!!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:

Dunk..thanks again for the badges..classic...thanks for being cool and thanks for clearing up the not replying to my text issue (thought I'd upset you in Dublin)....and finally thanks for bringin your hot wife...she was lovely...shame about the gay pose I have in the pick of the two of us :rolleyes:

you did upset me in Dublin... i was the only fucker that you didnt buy a pint for... fuckin badge and tablet and not one drink was placed in the Dunkmans hand!!! .... fucking Iranian shoesalesmen was even offered ;):D:D

course you didnt upset me man... i had a fucking blast... we had a good laugh, that was until you tried to get milk out of my left breast.. :D:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Chime wrote:
    Al - was good to chat to you to :)

V V that would be great if you can :D

Oh and thanks for the continued texts during reading and leeds :D
    I need a coffee!
    you did upset me in Dublin... i was the only fucker that you didnt buy a pint for... fuckin badge and tablet and not one drink was placed in the Dunkmans hand!!! .... fucking Iranian shoesalesmen was even offered ;):D:D

course you didnt upset me man... i had a fucking blast... we had a good laugh, that was until you tried to get milk out of my left breast.. :D:D

Worrying thing is it worked...and now I'm running a designer line of DUNKMILK for the lovely people in the USofA

Sorry about the pint thing :o

*:rolleyes: at dunk....get over it man*
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Oh and thanks for the continued texts during reading and leeds :D

You're welcome ;) hope it wasn't too annoying :o

The amount of people you were texting from Leeds :p did you get to watch much of the show?
    Irish Al wrote:
    Worrying thing is it worked...and now I'm running a designer line of DUNKMILK for the lovely people in the USofA

Sorry about the pint thing :o

*:rolleyes: at dunk....get over it man*

fuck me.. :eek: get over what? have you built a wee wall :rolleyes:

only joking about pint thing matey.... guess sarcasm doesnt come across on text based web pages :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

only joking about pint thing matey.... guess sarcasm doesnt come across on text based web pages :D

Did ya get the 3 San Fran shows Dunk?

Edit: Listen to those Mojo Nixon songs aswell. They're funny as fuck!

It does....as I was also being sarcastic....mate I love ya!!

Chimey....it felt at times that I was texting all the time. My girlfriend turned round at one stage and asked if I was texting someone the setlist....I stopped then :)
    I need a coffee!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Did ya get the 3 San Fran shows Dunk?

Edit: Listen to those Mojo Nixon songs aswell. They're funny as fuck!

they werent there last night chief... if you could leave it on tonight or something that'd be great!!!

Byrnzie... if i gave you the |BBC3 dvd could you make copies... i've tried all morning and get the fuckers to copy...!!!

i know you, Dave and Chimey wanted it... but i just cannae dae it :(
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Hi guys! Fleeting visit before lunch. :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Irish Al wrote:
    It does....as I was also being sarcastic....mate I love ya!!

Chimey....it felt at times that I was texting all the time. My girlfriend turned round at one stage and asked if I was texting someone the setlist....I stopped then :)

i love you too my cuddly bald loud thing... :)

where was your missus at Dublin gig then??
    Holidays are ok but the amount of work you have to catch up on! :eek: MIght have to rethink my Italy trip ;) Well maybe not :D

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    they werent there last night chief... if you could leave it on tonight or something that'd be great!!!

Byrnzie... if i gave you the |BBC3 dvd could you make copies... i've tried all morning and get the fuckers to copy...!!!

i know you, Dave and Chimey wanted it... but i just cannae dae it :(

I want it too...if it has the encores

i love you too my cuddly bald loud thing... :)

where was your missus at Dublin gig then??

She decided that as we were gonna be leaving the baby with someone for the weekend and she was gonna be seeing pj anyway on friday that she'd stay at home. :) She had a great time in Leeds though!
    I need a coffee!
    Hey stoney :D

I have a question for anyone...I have a few pics from dublin...whats the best way for you all to see them??
    I need a coffee!
    Hey Al :D

Dunno ask Dunk, he's the expert ;)

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Irish Al wrote:

I have a question for anyone...I have a few pics from dublin...whats the best way for you all to see them??

If you open an account at http://www.flickr.com and upload them you can then give us the link. Just make sure the album is public. :D
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Irish Al wrote:

You can upload to http://www.photobucket.com, (or another likewise photo hosting service) then just post a link to the photo album!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    Emmi....lovely as I imagined.

aww Al. that's so sweet. :)

it really was lovely meeting you. :D lol. and btw, I did know who I was waiting for in the lobby, just couldn't remember his name! :o :rolleyes: :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Irish Al wrote:

go with flickr Al... they have a tool that enables you to upload in batches... whereas photofuckit makes you do it one by one!!