Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    This time tomorrow. Sat on the plane waiting to take off to see all you people ........ and PJ of course :D:D:D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Chime wrote:
    This time tomorrow. Sat on the plane waiting to take off to see all you people ........ and PJ of course :D:D:D

Morning Pippa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are we today? I take it you are at work?
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Morning Pippa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are we today? I take it you are at work?

Yes I am :( Just done my online check-in so boarding pass in hand (takes 30 seconds) WWWOOOOOTTTT :D:D:D

I don't think much work will be done today. I'm a little bit excited :o:p

How long until you leave for the airport?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Yes I am :( Just done my online check-in so boarding pass in hand (takes 30 seconds) WWWOOOOOTTTT :D:D:D

I don't think much work will be done today. I'm a little bit excited :o:p

How long until you leave for the airport?

I was going to check in online but seeing as I have to check in luggage it seems a bit pointless :rolleyes:

Yeah your boss surely can't expect work to be done! :eek: :eek: Evil man or woman if they do! :D

I leave in under 5 1/2 hours!! :D:D

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    The Stansted express leaves for the airport at 09:44am tomorrow, which is like, exactly 24 hours away. Oh, and this is my 2,500th post. Weird! :eek: but also, cool! :cool:

Good morning! :D
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hello hello all!!! :D:D:D:D

can't believe it, I'm leaving for the aiport in about one hour and 15 minutes! :eek:

I think I'm gonna cause myself a heart-attack! :eek: or at least faint. :p
    better not to do that though, I'll be in serious trouble at Schipol otherwise. :eek: :D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Byrnzie wrote:
    The Stansted express leaves for the airport at 09:44am tomorrow, which is like, exactly 24 hours away. Oh, and this is my 2,500th post. Weird! :eek: but also, cool! :cool:

Yay!! Good morning Steve! :D Excited?

Rockin' out to Creadles
    eMMI wrote:
    hello hello all!!! :D:D:D:D

can't believe it, I'm leaving for the aiport in about one hour and 15 minutes! :eek:

I think I'm gonna cause myself a heart-attack! :eek: or at least faint. :p
    better not to do that though, I'll be in serious trouble at Schipol otherwise. :eek: :D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Morning eMMI :D
    :D:D:D:D I'm sooo excited now!! What time do you land in Dublin?

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Morning eMMI :D
    :D:D:D:D I'm sooo excited now!! What time do you land in Dublin?

morning stoney! :D:D

lol. excited clearly is an understatement!!! :D:D :p

at about 9:15 PM.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Byrnzie wrote:

morning. :) did ya get ma text last night?

hmm. that is weird. :D but good weird. :D:D
    eMMI wrote:
    morning stoney! :D:D

lol. excited clearly is an understatement!!! :D:D :p

at about 9:15 PM.

:eek: do you have to change planes, or is it just a long flight? :eek:

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Right I'm off to eat breakfast so I'll see you guys later or tomorrow.

Have a safe journey everyone :D:D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    :eek: do you have to change planes, or is it just a long flight? :eek:

change planes. :eek:

it goes via Schipol, Amsterdam. I'm cool with otherwise but damn Schipol is huge! :eek:
    Right I'm off to eat breakfast so I'll see you guys later or tomorrow.

Have a safe journey everyone :D:D

alrighty Caz, see you later! :D:D
    Yay!! Good morning Steve! :D Excited?

Ooohhh yeaaahh! :D
    eMMI wrote:
    morning. :) did ya get ma text last night?

hmm. that is weird. :D but good weird. :D:D

Yeah. I txtd back. I think my phones playing up though. Nobody's been receiving my txts the last few days. I'll have to call the phone people.
    I'm now faithfull. I thought it would never happen. :)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yeah. I txtd back. I think my phones playing up though. Nobody's been receiving my txts the last few days. I'll have to call the phone people.

yeah? :confused: I've gotten nothing.. you did use my "old" number still didn't ya?

hmm. I wonder what's up with yer phone. yup, I think calling them would be a good idea. :):p:D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I'm now faithfull. I thought it would never happen. :)

ah, welcome aboard! :D:D :)

lol. I thought that I'd never reach 'Faithfull' either but here I am. :)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Faithfuly post-whores ;)

well done :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Anyone that knows Nik or can get ahold of them can they please get them to check his/her Private Messagesd please,its really urgent...
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I finish work at 3, so I think I'll go Pearl Jam hunting...

flights from Seattle to Dublin don't exist this time of year, as far as I can make out, so they'll be flying from Chicago or somewhere...

*puts on stalker hat*

dunno why I'm looking for them, I'll die if I actually see them on the street!

PEARL JAM TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Jen good luck n let us know ! , its all part of the fun :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    Faithfuly post-whores ;)

well done :D

:p;):D

thanks. :)
  • brianjdbrianjd Posts: 201
    I really don't. Just jealous as hell.......Pearl Jam in Dublin.....Wow
    Irvine 1992, Las Vegas 1993, Mountain View 1994, San Diego 1995, Los Angeles 1996, Los Angeles 1998, Moutain View 1999, San Bernadino 2000, Los Angeles 2000, Irvine 2003, Irvine 2003, Moutain View 2003, Santa Barbara 2003, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006, Santa Barbara 2006
    eMMI wrote:
    yeah? :confused: I've gotten nothing.. you did use my "old" number still didn't ya?

hmm. I wonder what's up with yer phone. yup, I think calling them would be a good idea. :):p:D

Yeah, I txtd your old phone. I'll give them a call.
    Anyone that knows Nik or can get ahold of them can they please get them to check his/her Private Messagesd please,its really urgent...

Yeah. Will do.
    alright, I'm just gonna log outta here now. :eek:

Dublin merely hours away. and I can't even think about Wed yet. :eek: :D:D

alright, bye you all, see you later, within days!! :eek: :D:D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yeah, I txtd your old phone. I'll give them a call.

good idea. :)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    By the by... I'll be wearing my PJ top with Jennytree on the back... come say hello if you see me tomorrow!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!