Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Irish Al wrote:
    Stoney have a safe flight :D

hey keith

Hey dude! Tomorrows crept up quickly eh?

Did you sort your ticket problem out?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yeah, chances are they'll be around town, taking in a few sites....either that, or sleeping off their jetlag.

Man I'm so tempted to fuck off work and head into town on the hunt...is it worth it?????
    I need a coffee!
    Keithos wrote:
    Hey dude! Tomorrows crept up quickly eh?

Did you sort your ticket problem out?

Think so, 10C got back to me and said to try my login again but it didn't work but I'm assuming that if I bring along ID I'm good to go
    I need a coffee!
  • ronyrony Posts: 212
    Irish Al wrote:
    Man I'm so tempted to fuck off work and head into town on the hunt...is it worth it?????

well the chances are incredibly slim but just imagine if you did see one of them...........it would easily be one of the best moments of your life no?

i mean just to have to oppurtunity to say thank you and shake the hand of one would be amazing

so i think it'd be worth it
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Irish Al wrote:
    Think so, 10C got back to me and said to try my login again but it didn't work but I'm assuming that if I bring along ID I'm good to go

Yeah, you'll be fine ;)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    first day of schools in scotland... been busy... my eldests 1st day!!! :eek:

now going to collect her.... the excitement in this thread is knicker droppingly high :):)

later freaks :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    first day of schools in scotland... been busy... my eldests 1st day!!! :eek:

now going to collect her.... the excitement in this thread is knicker droppingly high :):)

later freaks :cool:

Aaaahhh. Hope it all went smoothly. Think it's more emotional for the parents than the kids!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    rony wrote:
    hitch i was told the same hotel from someone else other then from whopperbuzz......so it could really be true!!!!

So are you gonna pop down there? You meet get to have a drink with Ed and co at the hotel bar this evening. (You could always pretend you're staying there.
    If you do, then get Ed to sign something to Byrnzie will ya??
    Ok just talking to missus Al and she's gonna have a scout around town over lunch for the boys and she might bring a camera. Although she reckons she'll faint if she see eddie so the pix mightn't be too good :D
    I need a coffee!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So are you gonna pop down there? You meet get to have a drink with Ed and co at the hotel bar this evening. (You could always pretend you're staying there.
    If you do, then get Ed to sign something to Byrnzie will ya??

Will you stop :rolleyes:

Rony get something signed for irish al
    I need a coffee!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Irish Al wrote:
    Will you stop :rolleyes:

Rony get something signed for irish al

If I was in Dublin now I would definately go and sit in the hotel bar all day and wait for them to join me for a couple of beers. There is no question of that. Al, Rony, get yer asses down there.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    If I was in Dublin now I would definately go and sit in the hotel bar all day and wait for them to join me for a couple of beers. There is no question of that. Al, Rony, get yer asses down there.

Fuck it, have a meeting at 1 and gonna head into town after that :D

Dunk what time you in dublin??
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    ah, what hotel are ye talking about!? I promise I won't wait outside... and I always break my promises!!! It can only be one of about five... I should be able to narrow it down...

so who's coming Pearl Jam hunting with me?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Byrnzie wrote:

well give the type of hotel they are staying at there is no way they would let me in........i stink of poor student.

i'll just go into the city and keep my eyes open, i'd be willing to bet that at least one of them would go to grafton street and/or temple bar......they are the only places that a tourist would go if they only had a day in dublin.......or the zoo.....
    rony wrote:
    well give the type of hotel they are staying at there is no way they would let me in........i stink of poor student.

i'll just go into the city and keep my eyes open, i'd be willing to bet that at least one of them would go to grafton street and/or temple bar......they are the only places that a tourist would go if they only had a day in dublin.......or the zoo.....

Well I'm very classy so they'll let me in ;)

I'm gonna hit grafton st this afternoon, jen if youre up for it :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Well I'm very classy so they'll let me in ;)

I'm gonna hit grafton st this afternoon, jen if youre up for it :D

i can just see it now.......you walking up and down grafton street shouting "hey eddie, stone, mike...... you around here"
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    do it !!!!
    go
    go
    go

:D:D:D i would :D:D:

btw Al, my msn just broke , i cant get back on :(

Dunk :eek: very exciting how did she get on ? Herb's got his first day in a few weeks .
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    I'll scout Temple Bar while you look after Grafton St! When I hear a grown man scream then I know you've found them!!!

Don't think many people would recognise them except us lunatics!!

I'm in my work clothes... no grunger stuff today, so they'd soooo let me in!!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    So if the support is Paddy Casey can you lovely Irish people let us know what to expect because I've never heard of him :o
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'll scout Temple Bar while you look after Grafton St! When I hear a grown man scream then I know you've found them!!!

Don't think many people would recognise them except us lunatics!!

I'm in my work clothes... no grunger stuff today, so they'd soooo let me in!!

Cool. I'm gonna do it. Gonna check out guitar/music/secondhand clothes shops/skateboard shops etc......woohoo

I'd probably shit meslf and start crying if I say one of them :D
    I need a coffee!
    Chime wrote:
    So if the support is Paddy Casey can you lovely Irish people let us know what to expect because I've never heard of him :o

Singer/songwriter.

Did you get my text??
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Singer/songwriter.

Did you get my text??

Good/bad? interesting/bland?

Yep!
    Chime wrote:

He's small... thats about the most exciting thing about him. He'll be nice and calming before PJ though! He's not the worst, its just him and an accoustic, and maybe a band?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Chime wrote:
    Good/bad? interesting/bland?

Yep!

He has some decent tunes, seen him live a few times and he's good but not at all what I expected for a PJ support :o
    I need a coffee!
    i'm quite surprised it paddy casey, he doesn't exactly fit in with the other support acts that they have my morning jacket, wolfmother etc
    I see wolfmother are playing the olympia in nov as part of some mtv bash :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    ...not at all what I expected for a PJ support :o

I honestly think nobody could be good enough to support Pearl Jam... even if Layne Staley rose from the dead, and brought me up on stage to sing with him and Eddie, I'd be asking for them to get a move on so that PJ could start!!!

Sure, ye never know who the hell would turn up!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I honestly think nobody could be good enough to support Pearl Jam... even if Layne Staley rose from the dead, and brought me up on stage to sing with him and Eddie, I'd be asking for them to get a move on so that PJ could start!!!

Sure, ye never know who the hell would turn up!

OOOOOOOOOO Big statement that ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    OOOOOOOOOO Big statement that ;)

Well, if it happens, I'll eat my hat!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Important message for ladies (and gents) flying from UK

I'm at Heathrow and just went past security. Ladies note NO make up whatsoever, no eye shadow, no eyeliner, no powder, etc. And for both ladies and gents NO deodorant, even if solid!!!!

Be warned. I had my eyeshadow, eyeliner and deodorant taken away from me!!!!

Besides that, my flight is slightly delayed :(

'bye for now!
    See you guys in Dublin!