Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Irish Al wrote:
    fuck shit cunt motherfucker :(

Scrubber! ;)
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Irish Al wrote:
    Thank you all, am gonna go home now and try and sort it out....work can wait :D

Yeah, you don't need the e-mail. Just turn up with your passport, or driving license. No problemo!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Byrnzie wrote:
    But VV, you're at home. :confused: If you want to, you can sit down and watch t.v, or eat food, or play loud music.

oh yeah !

no floors to scrub, hoover, clothes to wash, toys to tidy, dinner to cook, food to buy, customers to book jobs with, invoices to print, customers to remind to PAy their fucking invoices, camping stuff to put in the loft, paper work to file bathroom to clean, kitchen to clean << no wait i did do that (the kitchen)already :), thats why I've been on here so much :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Thank you all, am gonna go home now and try and sort it out....work can wait :D

ok AL i'm sending loads of good vibes cos this will work out, its Pearl Jam , everything works out ! :D XXX
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    oh yeah !

no floors to scrub, hoover, clothes to wash, toys to tidy, dinner to cook, food to buy, customers to book jobs with, invoices to print, customers to remind to PAy their fucking invoices, camping stuff to put in the loft, paper work to file bathroom to clean, kitchen to clean << no wait i did do that (the kitchen)already :), thats why I've been on here so much :D

But VV..... don't you watch soaps?? NOT!!!! At home, work is never finished.. though tonight last meal to cook for family for 3 days... Whoopie!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    V V wrote:
    oh yeah !

:eek: :eek: You must have THE cleanest house in Britain!! I never clean!
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    :eek: for Al :eek:

It probably sent the email confirmation to your old email address :eek: Can you not check that email?

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles

You don't have a husband or kids! That's what makes a house messy! I'd never have to spend a day cleaning/washing if it wasn't for them! :D

i dont ! thats why i need to go do it !!! LOL

Red :D thats great ! the kids are away for a week so theres no way I'm cooking like normal ! huby can eat fresh air hehe
    redrock wrote:
    You don't have a husband or kids! That's what makes a house messy! I'd never have to spend a day cleaning/washing if it wasn't for them! :D

No I don't thank god!! :eek:

Oh by the way, will your phone work in Dublin? I'm not sure mine will :eek:

Rockin' out to Creadles
    My phone will work - roaming since I got it! Most providers will let you roam automatically. Who are you with? If not, just give them a quick ring to double check.
    V V wrote:
    i dont ! thats why i need to go do it !!! LOL

Red :D thats great ! the kids are away for a week so theres no way I'm cooking like normal ! huby can eat fresh air hehe

The thing is that I have to get everything sorted today because when I get back I have one day to wash, pack, clean, etc. before we go to Belgium. The house HAS to be clean because a friend (from Ireland!) will be coming to stay a few days with her kids and she will be here before I get back from Brussels!
    redrock wrote:
    My phone will work - roaming since I got it! Most providers will let you roam automatically. Who are you with? If not, just give them a quick ring to double check.

I'm with O2. It says something in the little booklet it came with but it looks complicated! :eek:

Rockin' out to Creadles
    redrock wrote:

oh no , i havent thought about this one ! i'm with vodaphone pay as u talk !!! eek , but i can at least send texts right ?

and btw yuck thats alot of getting organised , i'm crap at that.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    oh no , i havent thought about this one ! i'm with vodaphone pay as u talk !!! eek , but i can at least send texts right ?

You may want to give them a call as I know pay monthly accounts are usually fine but it is pay as you go that sometimes doesn't allow roaming.

EDIT: also make sure the numbers in your phone are saved with the international dialing code +447xxx rather than 07XXX
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    V V wrote:

I dunno you will have to check VV. I don't think you can send texts either if your network doesn't allow it! :eek:

I think I have to add "111" to the number from abroad but am not entirely sure :confused: :eek:

Rockin' out to Creadles
    I'm on pay as you go with Virgin... to dial my number from Ireland, it is considered international so you would dial +44795.......... Any UK number will start with the +44 (or 0044) and you drop the first 0 of the number.

If you don't have roaming, they can set it up for you.
  • CageyCagey Posts: 220
    I've only posted 27 times in here?? :eek:
    All my favourite singers have stolen all of my best lines.
    And I'm now a dissident ... *groan*

This forum requires that you wait 50 seconds between posts. Please try again in 26 seconds.

sigh ...
    Hey dissident... you've only just appeared in this thread! So 27 is not bad!
    Ah feck it, here's 30 posts in here :p

This forum requires that you wait 50 seconds between posts. Please try again in 17 seconds.

Damned flood control! I wanna flood!!!
    redrock wrote:
    Hey dissident... you've only just appeared in this thread! So 27 is not bad!

Yeah, i ignored it long as I could :D
    Yeah you have to remember Cagey that most of us have been posting in here since about the Astoria time

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hey all. :) decided to pop in one more time today. :D

seems like you've been really chatty, anything important?
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Yeah you have to remember Cagey that most of us have been posting in here since about the Astoria time

I just thought it strange herself (The sneaky one) did half her postage in here, I guess I was spending more time in the Porch through it all. We don't live together obviously :p
    eMMI wrote:
    hey all. :) decided to pop in one more time today. :D

seems like you've been really chatty, anything important?

Yes, one more boring day of work to get through!!!! :D Today felt long, tomorrow will be hell, but fuck it, wednesday will come.
    Cagey wrote:
    I just thought it strange herself (The sneaky one) did half her postage in here, I guess I was spending more time in the Porch through it all. We don't live together obviously :p

haha!! :D:D I used to only post in the Porch because this forum never existed. Then suddenly I only post in here! :D:D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Obviously... or you would be fighting for the PC!
    redrock wrote:
    Obviously... or you would be fighting for the PC!

I honestly think when we do move in together, we'll need 2, and alot of our conversations will be via MSN :D

Cagey: Get us a cup of tea would ya?
    The Sneaky One: .....
    Cagey: Ah go on, you're nearest the kitchen!
    The Sneaky One: Feck off, get it yerself
    Cagey: No nookie for you tonight ...
    The Sneaky One: ... hahahahahahaha .... As if.

Or something like that.
    Cagey wrote:
    I honestly think when we do move in together, we'll need 2, and alot of our conversations will be via MSN :D

Cagey: Get us a cup of tea would ya?
    The Sneaky One: .....
    Cagey: Ah go on, you're nearest the kitchen!
    The Sneaky One: Feck off, get it yerself
    Cagey: No nookie for you tonight ...
    The Sneaky One: ... hahahahahahaha .... As if.

Or something like that.

Yep... those kind of conversations :D:D