Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• CageyCagey Posts: 220
    redrock wrote:
    Yep... those kind of conversations :D:D

Well, dirty talk might excite us enough to actually want to leave the PC's for a bit :D
    All my favourite singers have stolen all of my best lines.
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Cagey wrote:
    I honestly think when we do move in together, we'll need 2, and alot of our conversations will be via MSN :D

Cagey: Get us a cup of tea would ya?
    The Sneaky One: .....
    Cagey: Ah go on, you're nearest the kitchen!
    The Sneaky One: Feck off, get it yerself
    Cagey: No nookie for you tonight ...
    The Sneaky One: ... hahahahahahaha .... As if.

Or something like that.

Haha!! That's great! :D:D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Haha!! That's great! :D:D

Hehe, scary though, as it's probably true! :eek:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Is Sneaky OK?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Cagey wrote:
    Yes, one more boring day of work to get through!!!! :D Today felt long, tomorrow will be hell, but fuck it, wednesday will come.

lol. yes, Wednesday will come and I will most likely have VERY little sleep before it. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    eMMI wrote:
    hey all. :) decided to pop in one more time today. :D

seems like you've been really chatty, anything important?

:) no

I mean yes ! we will meet YOU on wednesday :D

ok reading all that phone stuff has done my head in ! and i'm still not sure, i think i have cover , will just get huby to sort it , lazy blonde cow ! i know ! :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:

ok reading all that phone stuff has done my head in ! and i'm still not sure, i think i have cover , will just get huby to sort it , lazy blonde cow ! i know ! :D

lol. aww. :D:D can't wait to meet YOU! :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    V V wrote:

That's what lovey hubbys are for... to sort things out (among other things!)
    I think it's gonna be SOOO much fun in Dublin. All seeing each other again after chatting for such a long time! :D
    VV IS lovely :D

It will be great to meet you all though :)

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    redrock wrote:
    Is Sneaky OK?

She's away getting ready for her grandad's funeral :( - The burial is tomorrow morning, she's gonna need alot of cheering up Wednesday, that's my job I guess :)
    Sad.... Your job, but we can help, can't we? OK... we don't know you guys but we'll send good karma! I guess it's difficult because she will be so sad but she also has been looking forward to the gig! Conflicting emotions!
    Poor Sneaky :( It must be awful. Well I know it is but you know it's worse coming at this time :(

Right I have to go and eat some more food :D Catch you later

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Yup. I haven't been regular enough on here to know most of your names, or much about ye, Though I was a member here a few years back (Riot Act era) and have been browsing long before I re-joined, but I'm still looking forward to meeting some like minded people. I'll probably still be a bit like "Ah, so you're 'such and such' " ... nobody will know anything about us, which is cool, in a way, nothing to live up to :D
    Most of us have met once at the Astoria. Some of us have seen one or two a couple of times... So we know each other without knowing each other, if you see what I mean! :)
    :D:D it will be extra lovely to see PJ with so many great people and big hug for sneaky :(
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    OK, so , we'll stand out like sore thumbs? :p
  • Skelbrd and I (dana and venassa) are oin our way to dublin a few hours! Im going allt he way from canada and i still have no ticket..im a 10club memeber and is she...so any ticekt out there please contacat us..403 835 1948 or 917-517-5379
    Cagey wrote:
    OK, so , we'll stand out like sore thumbs? :p

No you won't because there's still loads we've never met either! It will be a great game of who's who!! :D
    Yeah, sounds good, I don't think I have ever been in any one place with more than a couple of PJ fans, it's gonna be good to see so many all at once. :cool:
    Skelbrd and I (dana and venassa) are oin our way to dublin a few hours! Im going allt he way from canada and i still have no ticket..im a 10club memeber and is she...so any ticekt out there please contacat us..403 835 1948 or 917-517-5379

ok , wow thats cool n a damn long way to go ticket less , try on the door u never know , worked for me in London ! good luck :D:D:D
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Ummmm...
    [size=+2]IT'S IN TWO FREAKIN DAYS!!!!!!![/size]

PEACE
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • SpaceboySpaceboy Posts: 30
    I'm not sure what I"m doing preshow. Hopefully will meet up for some drinking, but not sure if me and the wifey are doing tourist crap or what first.

Feel free to tell me high and introduce yourself if you see me. I'll be the bald dude with a Red Sox shirt with a shamrock on.
    alright, too much time on the computer today. :eek:

that's why I need to log out now and go pack! :D:D

can't wait till tomorrow and Wednesday!!!! :D:D:D

soo, I'll see you guys later then.

:D:D:D alright, bye for now and have a good night!
    Spaceboy wrote:
    I'm not sure what I"m doing preshow. Hopefully will meet up for some drinking, but not sure if me and the wifey are doing tourist crap or what first.

Feel free to tell me high and introduce yourself if you see me. I'll be the bald dude with a Red Sox shirt with a shamrock on.

So YOU'RE the one that's gonna stand out! :D
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I don't KNOW any of ya and yet I feel I know you all so well.

Flying visit..gotta pick up the kid.....later :D
    I need a coffee!
  • SpaceboySpaceboy Posts: 30
    redrock wrote:
    So YOU'RE the one that's gonna stand out! :D

Hey, might as well my myself easy to find I figure, it's the Red Sox St. Paddys day shirt. It rules. :D Name is joe.

I'm suppose to do a trade with a fellow member here. other then that, who knows prob be up for some heavy boozing.
    Well... we'll see you and the missus at the Temple Bar then! :D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:
    oh yeah !

no floors to scrub, hoover, clothes to wash, toys to tidy, dinner to cook, food to buy, customers to book jobs with, invoices to print, customers to remind to PAy their fucking invoices, camping stuff to put in the loft, paper work to file bathroom to clean, kitchen to clean << no wait i did do that (the kitchen)already :), thats why I've been on here so much :D

What? So you don't bother doing the dusting? :confused: Lazy cow! ;)
    The stickies are gone!!! Ready for Dublin!!! :D:D:D