Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    brianjd wrote:
    I really don't. Just jealous as hell.......Pearl Jam in Dublin.....Wow

your not joining us then ??
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I need a coffee!
    Was listening to vegas this morning and when they started with inside job I nearly started crying.....WTF is that all about ???

I cannot wait :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Jennytree wrote:
    By the by... I'll be wearing my PJ top with Jennytree on the back... come say hello if you see me tomorrow!

Can I say a pre-emptive "Hello"? I'm in a world conquering sort of mood this morning.
    byrnzie pm me your mobile and I shall do lokewise!
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    Was listening to vegas this morning and when they started with inside job I nearly started crying.....WTF is that all about ???

I cannot wait :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AAahhhhhhhh ain't that sweet :) I think we just can't believe it's actually here and I can now say things like "see ya tomorrow Al" ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    AAahhhhhhhh ain't that sweet :) I think we just can't believe it's actually here and I can now say things like "see ya tomorrow Al" ;)

Yea baby yea........I can't fooking wait :D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • mogmog Posts: 11
    anyone staking out the airport? :)
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Ok I'm back, briefly. I'm leaving for the airport in ONE HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D:D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Jennytree wrote:
    I finish work at 3, so I think I'll go Pearl Jam hunting...

flights from Seattle to Dublin don't exist this time of year, as far as I can make out, so they'll be flying from Chicago or somewhere...

*puts on stalker hat*

dunno why I'm looking for them, I'll die if I actually see them on the street!

PEARL JAM TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

Yeah when I went to Seattle in Sept I had to change at Chicago airport. Seems likely they will be changing too. Although I suspect they are already in Ireland.

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    I did all those things the last time and to no avail....fuck it I'm just happy I'm gonna see them on stage tomorrow ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • ronyrony Posts: 212
    appartently they are in dublin, someone told me the hotel they are staying at (i won't post it here though cause it could be wrong and don't wanna be shouted at if i am), but i seriously considering waiting outside today........but i think the sight of a guy hanging outside the hotel with a "i love love matt" sign might just be a little weird
    rony wrote:
    appartently they are in dublin, someone told me the hotel they are staying at (i won't post it here though cause it could be wrong and don't wanna be shouted at if i am), but i seriously considering waiting outside today........but i think the sight of a guy hanging outside the hotel with a "i love love matt" sign might just be a little weird

Not at all! Go do it!! :D:D Can I come too though and hold a "I love Stone" sign? :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Ok I'm back, briefly. I'm leaving for the airport in ONE HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D:D

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH Stoney......not long to go :D:D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yea baby yea........I can't fooking wait :D:D:D

I'm sure you can't ;):p
    rony wrote:

hey rony pm me the name dude :D

EDIT: Might just have to take a little reccie trip into the city centre
    I need a coffee!
    Not at all! Go do it!! :D:D Can I come too though and hold a "I love Stone" sign? :D

i'll meet you there!!!!
    Chime wrote:
    I'm sure you can't ;):p

What time you getting to the pub chimey?
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH Stoney......not long to go :D:D:D:D

Trying not to think about it too much, otherwise I might pass out! :eek: I might do that when I step off of the plane :eek:

Hopefully Rita will catch me in time! :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    rony wrote:
    i'll meet you there!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm not a stalker or a groupie I'm a Band-Aid!! :D

Sorry was watching Almost Famous the other night

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm not a stalker or a groupie I'm a Band-Aid!! :D

Sorry was watching Almost Famous the other night
    Bet you don't know what hotel PJ are staying in :D
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    has there ever been a medical case of someones head exploding from excitement?

i think i could have the first case..........i'm kinda worried
    Bet you don't know what hotel PJ are staying in :D

hitch i was told the same hotel from someone else other then from whopperbuzz......so it could really be true!!!!
    Irish Al wrote:
    What time you getting to the pub chimey?

:o not sure. I'm landing at 10:30 meeting soonforgotten2 who is landing at 10.50 then heading off to meet Dave, Dunk, V V and LouDoubleU who land an hour before us wherever they are at that point. At some point have to check into the hostel aswell ... and that is as much of a plan as I have.
    rony wrote:
    hitch i was told the same hotel from someone else other then from whopperbuzz......so it could really be true!!!!
    I was talking to Johnnybadd about it. He said his bosses cousin is the consierge in that hotel, and they checked in Yesterday I believe, with pseudonyms of course :D
    Right!!! I'll see you guys tomorrow!! I shall make a point of introducing myself to EVERYONE in the Temple Bar!! :D:D So if you wanna meet me, make sure you are there!! ;):D:D:p

Right I really must go finish getting ready and head to the airport.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rockin' out to Creadles
    I was talking to Johnnybadd about it. He said his bosses cousin is the consierge in that hotel, and they checked in Yesterday I believe, with pseudonyms of course :D

i can't wait outside...............can i?..........no i can't.......i'm heading into town later though and will keep my eyes wide open just in case
    Stoney have a safe flight :D

hey keith
    I need a coffee!
    rony wrote:
    i can't wait outside...............can i?..........no i can't.......i'm heading into town later though and will keep my eyes wide open just in case
    Yeah, chances are they'll be around town, taking in a few sites....either that, or sleeping off their jetlag.