Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    redrock wrote:
    Important message for ladies (and gents) flying from UK

I'm at Heathrow and just went past security. Ladies note NO make up whatsoever, no eye shadow, no eyeliner, no powder, etc. And for both ladies and gents NO deodorant, even if solid!!!!

Be warned. I had my eyeshadow, eyeliner and deodorant taken away from me!!!!

Besides that, my flight is slightly delayed :(

'bye for now!
    See you guys in Dublin!

I'm taking my Wallet, Passport, phone and a toothbrush... thats it!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    Important message for ladies (and gents) flying from UK

I'm at Heathrow and just went past security. Ladies note NO make up whatsoever, no eye shadow, no eyeliner, no powder, etc. And for both ladies and gents NO deodorant, even if solid!!!!

Be warned. I had my eyeshadow, eyeliner and deodorant taken away from me!!!!

Besides that, my flight is slightly delayed :(

'bye for now!
    See you guys in Dublin!

:eek: Thanks for the info red. Hope your flight isn't too delayed. Presume we can buy things after security and take them on?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    :eek: Thanks for the info red. Hope your flight isn't too delayed. Presume we can buy things after security and take them on?

I'm now thinking that I won't be able to take my phone... am I right?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Keithos wrote:
    I'm taking my Wallet, Passport, phone and a toothbrush... thats it!

I'm taking my wallet, my door keys, my phone, and my asthma inhaler. I hope the plane can cope with all that weight?
    Keithos wrote:
    I'm now thinking that I won't be able to take my phone... am I right?

You're allowed phones. It's only liquids, gels pastes etc so I think they have decided no cosmetics.
    Chime wrote:
    You're allowed phones. It's only liquids, gels pastes etc so I think they have decided no cosmetics.

Cool... I can do without my make-up. Maybe I'll push it and take my iPod :P
    Keithos wrote:

I'm definately taking my walkman. Am also taking a change of clothes and a towel so I can have a shower.

Have you heard of this Irish guy that it looks like is supporting? Still can't understand why they have updated the support acts list if it isn't someone big or no support :o Ah well guess we just got our hopes up too much :(
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Keithos wrote:

I'm leaving my i-pod behind. All that jumping around won't do it any good.
    Oh, and I'll be bringing my camera.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    Dunk what time you in dublin??

9.05am... meeting Dave and VV and LoDoubleU... then getting breakilicks before meeting Chimey i believe :cool:

you?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • I am so so soooo jealous of you all, it's so unfair. I thought I could cope with not going but I can't I am going mad trying to figure out if I can make it but it is just not possible. :(

Enough moaning, I hope you all have a really great time tomorrow :D
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    V V wrote:
    Dunk :eek: very exciting how did she get on ? Herb's got his first day in a few weeks .

she was a bit upset and everything... kept grabbing my leg and saying she wanted to go home....I kept saying i'd take her back to the car and leave her there..... but Mrs Dunk eventually managed to regained her calm and we both managed to say goodbye to her :D;)

she loved it!!!!!! her granny takes her tomorrow (her granny is her best mate :) ) but when we picked her up she just talked and talked about what a great day she had :):):)

and she brought home her schoolwork... how cute :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    I am so so soooo jealous of you all, it's so unfair. I thought I could cope with not going but I can't I am going mad trying to figure out if I can make it but it is just not possible. :(

Enough moaning, I hope you all have a really great time tomorrow :D

good stuff :)

at least its only "3 days and not much longer.." till Reading :cool:
    Chime wrote:
    I'm definately taking my walkman. Am also taking a change of clothes and a towel so I can have a shower.

Have you heard of this Irish guy that it looks like is supporting? Still can't understand why they have updated the support acts list if it isn't someone big or no support :o Ah well guess we just got our hopes up too much :(

this paddy casey bloke :(

i listened to some of his stuff from his homepage.... a bit ok.. god knows how he'll come across with a PJ rock crowd :eek:
  • good stuff :)

at least its only "3 days and not much longer.." till Reading :cool:

I think you mean Leeds, but yeah I am very exited but a little down I cant make it to Dublin
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

she was a bit upset and everything... kept grabbing my leg and saying she wanted to go home....I kept saying i'd take her back to the car and leave her there..... but Mrs Dunk eventually managed to regained her calm and we both managed to say goodbye to her :D;)

she loved it!!!!!! her granny takes her tomorrow (her granny is her best mate :) ) but when we picked her up she just talked and talked about what a great day she had :):):)

and she brought home her schoolwork... how cute :o

:o:) my mum is a dinner lady so it was her first day back today too. Was speaking to her this morning and you can tell your daughter that she didn't want to go either :D somehow don't think my mum will be so excited when she gets home from school as your daughter was.

EDIT: Have you heard from Dave lately?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    9.05am... meeting Dave and VV and LoDoubleU... then getting breakilicks before meeting Chimey i believe :cool:

you?

Will be there about 2ish...hitting the pub :D

Poor surfanddestroy.....we'll be thinking of ya :(
    I need a coffee!
    I think you mean Leeds, but yeah I am very exited but a little down I cant make it to Dublin

yeah i meant Leeds.... well in 3 days time you'll be READING the official Leeds festival programme or something :confused:

i know this wont make you feel better, but i too would be gutted if i was missing this :(
    Irish Al wrote:

awesome :D

we'll be at pub from around 2.30-ish i reckon... :)
  • Irish Al wrote:

Cheers, I will be sat in a field tomorrow night in Leeds while you are all enjoying PJ.

• yeah i meant Leeds.... well in 3 days time you'll be READING the official Leeds festival programme or something :confused:

i know this wont make you feel better, but i too would be gutted if i was missing this :(

Nope don't feel any better at all maybe a little worse :(

Chime wrote:
    :o:) my mum is a dinner lady so it was her first day back today too. Was speaking to her this morning and you can tell your daughter that she didn't want to go either :D somehow don't think my mum will be so excited when she gets home from school as your daughter was.

EDIT: Have you heard from Dave lately?

my mum and my sisters are dinnerladies as well :D :cool:

my daughter did want to go... it was Mrs Dunk who didnt want to let her go :D

Edit: NO!!! :eek:

i'm not good at this type of thing :o

but you'll see them very soon.... :cool:

hhmmm how about when Dublin is a distant memory for us you will still have Prague to come. Does that help?

Although I've probably sent myself on a downer :o

Cool and the gang :D See you there for some light refreshment

Cheers, I will be sat in a field tomorrow night in Leeds while you are all enjoying PJ.

I'll be sat in a field in Leeds on friday if thats any consolation....[size=+10] **WATCHING TO PEARL JAM** [/size]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
    my mum and my sisters are dinnerladies as well :D :cool:

my daughter did want to go... it was Mrs Dunk who didnt want to let her go :D

Edit: NO!!! :eek:

We've so much in common Dunk :)

Have you been enjoying Forest's storming start to the season :D ... i'm ignoring the Carling Cup ... i mean it's a bit pointless isn't it :o
  • i'm not good at this type of thing :o

but you'll see them very soon.... :cool:

I know I just feel a little left out, with everyone meeting up and stuff, nobody seems to be going to Leeds.

You are right though I shall be seeing them on Friday so I will turn my frown upside down :D

Cool and the gang :D See you there for some light refreshment

I'll be sat in a field in Leeds on friday if thats any consolation....[size=+10] **WATCHING TO PEARL JAM** [/size]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • Chime wrote:
    hhmmm how about when Dublin is a distant memory for us you will still have Prague to come. Does that help?

Actually yes that does help, 2 times yet to come for me this year :D

• Chime wrote:

Actually yes that does help, 2 times yet to come for me this year :D

Edit: OOps must have pressed twice

so good I posted twice
    I need a coffee!