Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:
    oh fuck no mascara ! shit , i need to re think everything

what can we take make-up wise ??
    lippy ? yeah

ummm i think thats all i'm surprised at the mascara its not really liquid ! more sticky goo

well, I think they're counting mascara in as 'gel', which are also not allowed. :eek: :confused:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    oh fuck no mascara ! shit , i need to re think everything

lippy ? yeah

ummm i think thats all i'm surprised at the mascara its not really liquid ! more sticky goo

Think we have to put mascara on before we fly and then when we leave the others to drop our bags into the hostel go buy our shower gel, toothpaste and mascara :D I land about an hour after you so are you going straight to the hostel with Lou? If you are staying with Dunk and Dave and going for breakfast I could come find you guys and then we could go to the hostel?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    lippy ? yeah

Lippy should be OK as long as it's 'proper' lipstick (ie a stick!), eye shadow as long as it's powder.... anything in a solid state, really!

You can buy stuff at the airport shops, ONCE you have passed security and take it on board with you - this includes ANY liquids (that would fit in your bag!)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Chime wrote:
    it's too I've tried it before I don't need to put my sensitive teeth through that again :eek: plus it's more for those who've never experienced it :) i'm looking forward to getting a badge though :D

thats true :D

yep... badge is assigned to Chimey :cool:

and Red... dont try and make it just yet... i'll leave you a chunk for your daughter... its sublime but can only be eaten in small doses... either that or you'll be awake for 14 days and have stumps for molars :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    You can buy stuff at the airport shops, ONCE you have passed security and take it on board with you - this includes ANY liquids (that would fit in your bag!)

thats good information.... i never knew that!!

what a bloody hassle.... all because of some nutjobs :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Chime wrote:
    Think we have to put mascara on before we fly and then when we leave the others to drop our bags into the hostel go buy our shower gel, toothpaste and mascara :D I land about an hour after you so are you going straight to the hostel with Lou? If you are staying with Dunk and Dave and going for breakfast I could come find you guys and then we could go to the hostel?

oh are they ! ok I'll chewck with Laura and get back to you :)
    and yes our shopping list is growing !

thanks for the info RED
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Check this out for info

http://www.baa.com/
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Morning all! I trust everyone is getting excited ;)
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Hope to see ya there. We're meeting in the pub called the 'Temple Bar' which is in the Temple Bar area (strangely enough). There should be about 30 - 40 of us there.
    I'll add you to the list of Temperance society members on the front page of the thread. (I'm running out of thngs beginning with the letter T :eek: )

Cool. I'm with family and friends so that may or may not work but thanks for the invitation - I'll certainly give it a go.

BTW by "East of Seattle" I meant Bellevue, WA, just a 10 minute car ride across Lake Washington. Although I'd love to live in NY some day...

We're at the hotel in Dublin, the walking dead at the moment, although USAir was good to us.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Keithos wrote:
    Morning all! I trust everyone is getting excited ;)

Hello Keith!! :D
    By the way, before I forget, Is this ride to Reading still on???
    Nah.... we're just keeping cool :cool:

NOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!
    Cool. I'm with family and friends so that may or may not work but thanks for the invitation - I'll certainly give it a go.

BTW by "East of Seattle" I meant Bellevue, WA, just a 10 minute car ride across Lake Washington. Although I'd love to live in NY some day...

We're at the hotel in Dublin, the walking dead at the moment, although USAir was good to us.

You're there now? Cool. I'll be there at 2pm Wednesday. How was the flight? Did you get hassled at security?
    I'm just on msn right now having a mental emoticon freakout session with Irish Al, Emmi, and VV. My heads spinning. :eek:
    Can I join you for a bit???

You never know, you may bump into the band between now and Wednesday. I'm sure they're already there.
    evil fuckers... i cant use MSN at work :(

*unpacks tablet.... puts badges on ebay*

:mad:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hello Keith!! :D
    By the way, before I forget, Is this ride to Reading still on???

Certainly!!! I got the parking ticket through this morning!
    Not the badges.... give me one first.... :)
    redrock wrote:
    Can I join you for a bit???

Of course! VV's just gone to get dressed and me and Emmis haven't got your msn address though.

:eek: can you keep my badge? :o I can't use msn at work either :(

I'm hopping between the two pages like a mad bunny wabbit though. I haven't abandoned you! :o
    Keithos wrote:
    Certainly!!! I got the parking ticket through this morning!

Cool! :D See tickets have been fucking me around - saying they've attempted delivery twice but no card has been left. I spoke to them this morning and they said they'll deliver tomorrow.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    aww, Dunks and Chimey. sorry you feel left out.. :o

we would never abandon you guys!! :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I'm back baby !!!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO
    I need a coffee!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Cool! :D See tickets have been fucking me around - saying they've attempted delivery twice but no card has been left. I spoke to them this morning and they said they'll deliver tomorrow.

They did the same to me. Sub human scum!
    I think Dunk may have been made to do some work! :eek: Either that or he's run home to jump on msn! :confused:
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Keith you fancy joining in a very bizarre chat with me red, vv, byrnzie and em's??
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I'm back baby !!!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

HEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOO Al!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Keith you fancy joining in a very bizarre chat with me red, vv, byrnzie and em's??

Definitely!!!