Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Rita's front !!!!!!!!!!

Not all that much to get excited about! :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Chime wrote:
    I thought Dunk was back but looks like it's a one post wonder :( couldn't ignore the grammer :p

Well just ordered some wellies for Reading. No rain forcast for the Sunday but rain for Thurs-Sat so I'm guessing I may need them :o can't hurt to own a pair anyway. I went with the retro look. Nice olive green pair :)

EDIT: looks like I was wrong :) Just looked like Dunk had logged out straight after the post .

i'm back... saw the erroneous use of grammar... had to interject... then went off to check Dublin weather for wed... seems likes its gonna be dry at least :):):)

EDIT: cool wellies Chimey!!! tis a shame Converse dont do wellies ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Chime wrote:
    I went with the retro look. Nice olive green pair :)

Classic... nothing beats that look when it comes to wellies!
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Chime wrote:
    I thought Dunk was back but looks like it's a one post wonder :( couldn't ignore the grammar :p

Well just ordered some wellies for Reading. No rain forcast for the Sunday but rain for Thurs-Sat so I'm guessing I may need them :o can't hurt to own a pair anyway. I went with the retro look. Nice olive green pair :)

EDIT: looks like I was wrong :) Just looked like Dunk had logged out straight after the post .

Good Idea! Might take some and leave them in the car!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    Classic... nothing beats that look when it comes to wellies!

Exactly :) plus there at least half the price of the pink and purple stripes with yellow polka dots or whatever else pairs you can get :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    redrock wrote:
    Not all that much to get excited about! :D

i'll be the judge :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Keithos wrote:
    Good Idea! Might take some and leave them in the car!

May need to put mine in your car if they're not needed ;):p

:o This forum requires that you wait 50 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.
    i'm back... saw the erroneous use of grammar... had to interject... then went off to check Dublin weather for wed... seems likes its gonna be dry at least :):):)

I did the same! Rain on the days before and after though!!
    Chime wrote:

:o This forum requires that you wait 50 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

haha... the forum is wrong... its 1 second singular :D:D stupid grammarphobic forum guidleines!!! :cool:

i'm slightly anal about that arent I? :o
    Chime wrote:

Haha!

You're welcome to leave stuff in my car!
    haha... the forum is wrong... its 1 second singular :D:D stupid grammarphobic forum guidleines!!! :cool:

;) I thought you might like that one :)
    i'll be the judge :)

:eek:
    redrock wrote:
    I did the same! Rain on the days before and after though!!

ahhh.... who cares about the rain anyway... as the great man once said "there's no such thing as bad weather.... only the wrong clothes"

:D
    redrock wrote:
    :eek:

appropriate emoticon that one isnt it!!! :D

only joking Rita... i'll be so meek and timid when i meet everyone.... :)
    That's true... you're with Missus.. We'll behave a bit as well.

I'M HAPPY!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D Just did my on-line check-in, printed my boarding pass (seat 7A!!!!) Whoopie! I'm going to Dublin... I'm going to Dublin **jumps up and down clapping hands**
    redrock wrote:

I'M HAPPY!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D Just did my on-line check-in, printed my boarding pass (seat 7A!!!!) Whoopie! I'm going to Dublin... I'm going to Dublin **jumps up and down clapping hands**

:D Congrats!

This time tomorrow I will hopefully be doing my on-line check-in :D Please let it work :o
    redrock wrote:

lucky bugger... going to Dublin and stuff... i wish i was going as well...................... ................................ wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ................wait just a frickin minute..............I've left the iron on :eek:
    Chime wrote:
    :D Congrats!

This time tomorrow I will hopefully be doing my on-line check-in :D Please let it work :o

course it'll work!! :)

i like your post count CHimey as it's getting close in real years and stuff... soon you'll be on 2006..........and then its into the future with you!!!
    redrock wrote:
    We'll behave a bit as well.

yeah... a bit... :D:D
    Heineken Helen 1,373
    Byrnzie 1,115
    redrock 1,042
    dunkman1974 957
    Irish Al 670
    Chime 654
    eMMI 640
    stonesgstring 584
    UKDave 443
    V V 361
    foxymop79 286
    newagehippie 276
    Buru 244
    Keithos 184
    The Sneaky One 110
    siochan 106

obviously others below siochan... but i didnt copy and paste them all!!
    lucky bugger... going to Dublin and stuff... i wish i was going as well...................... ................................ wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ................wait just a frickin minute..............I've left the iron on :eek:

Dunky''s burnt his shirt....
    yeah... a bit... :D:D
    .... maybe :D
    obviously others below siochan... but i didnt copy and paste them all!!

At least I made it on to the list - even with my total slackness!!!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613

Shouldn't that be guidelines ;):D:p
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Keith was thinking quickest/easiest way for me to get to Reading is to get a train into London and then get a train out again to Reading so if there is still space in your car could come up with you guys rather than the train London-Reading?!?!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    redrock wrote:

You might be planning on behaving, but I'm certainly not ;):D *wicked glint in my eye*
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Chime wrote:
    Keith was thinking quickest way for me to get to Reading is train into London and then train out again so if there is still space in your car could come up with you guys rather than the train London-Reading?!?!

Sure! No problem! :)
    Shouldn't that be guidelines ;):D:p

yes it should be... but thats a spelling error... not grammar... which reminds me...

*mental note*

take... Stoney off badge list... ;);):D
    You might be planning on behaving, but I'm certainly not ;):D *wicked glint in my eye*

:o :eek: :o

a woman with a plan... :D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

That made me chuckle! :D