UKDave 443
    V V 361
    foxymop79 286
    newagehippie 276
    Buru 244
    Keithos 184
    The Sneaky One 110
    siochan 106

obviously others below siochan... but i didnt copy and paste them all!!

Where dya get that info smartie pants? :confused: You haven't been counting have you? :eek:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Keithos wrote:
    Sure! No problem! :)

:cool: Will probably have an overnight bag that I may need to leave in the car as there won't be trains to get home so I'm planning on finding a taxi to a friends who lives a few miles from Reading after the gig.

So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    yes it should be... but thats a spelling error... not grammar... which reminds me...

*mental note*

take... Stoney off badge list... ;);):D

:( :( :( :( But....but... I want a badge :( :( :( :(

Don't think I can face going to Dublin now that I don't have a badge to wear with pride
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Heineken Helen 1,373
    Byrnzie 1,115
    redrock 1,042
    dunkman1974 957
    Irish Al 670
    Chime 654
    eMMI 640
    stonesgstring 584
    UKDave 443
    V V 361
    foxymop79 286
    newagehippie 276
    Buru 244
    Keithos 184
    The Sneaky One 110
    siochan 106

obviously others below siochan... but i didnt copy and paste them all!!

You could of course change the title of this post to 'Laziest, most unproductive buggers at work'.
    I'm on 2,486 posts. Does my name change at 2,500?? :confused: Will I then be the Love boat cabin boy?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Didn't I become Faithfull at 2500? Or was it later??? :confused:
    redrock wrote:
    Didn't I become Faithfull at 2500?

Don't be silly! You can't be that old! :rolleyes: Not even trees live that long!
    Not far from there byrnzie... and it took all that time to be faithfull.....
    redrock wrote:
    and it took all that time to be faithfull.....

:eek:
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I'm on 2,486 posts. Does my name change at 2,500?? :confused: Will I then be the Love boat cabin boy?

At 2,500 posts you will become Faithfull
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    At 2,500 posts you will become Faithfull

I have a long way to go before I'm ever going to be faithful it seems :P
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Where dya get that info smartie pants? :confused: You haven't been counting have you? :eek:

Dave found out how to do it... when you go to "given to fly" forum.. skip past all the stickies and find us... then click on the total number of posts and it gives a rundown of how posted the mosteteestetest
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Dave found out how to do it... when you go to "given to fly" forum.. skip past all the stickies and find us... then click on the total number of posts and it gives a rundown of how posted the mosteteestetest

I can't work it out. Skip past stickies? :( Oh well. I trust ya!
    On 'Given to Fly' scroll down to the Dublin here we come thread title - DON't click on it! Click on the 10,xxx (number of posts) to the right. It will then give you the breakdown.
    Oops... double post :o
    much better explanation than mine... so good, Rita posted it twice :cool:

then she edited it faster than i could type that :( :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    It wasn't me... it was the computer (or the message pit!).
    then she edited it faster than i could type that :( :D

hehe....
    redrock wrote:
    On 'Given to Fly' scroll down to the Dublin here we come thread title - DON't click on it! Click on the 10,xxx (number of posts) to the right. It will then give you the breakdown.

Done it. Cheers! :D
    O.k. Seeing as this week is a holiday, I'm now gonna play video games for a few hours. Be back later! :D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    peek-a-boo!!!

how is everyone ?

wish work would do it's self !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    O.k. Seeing as this week is a holiday, I'm now gonna play video games for a few hours. Be back later! :D

So it's called 'playing video games' now ;)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Done it. Cheers! :D

its very cool that wee thing... i could literally have seconds of fun with it :D

wheres Dave today?... obviously HH, Buru and NAH are already sans computer and travelling around ireland dodging potholes in the roads... which is ironic really... every tarmac salesmen who has ever "offered" to do my drive for me has been Irish... :rolleyes: ... yet their roads have more holes than a polo factory... weird
    Hey VV... I'm just on a little lunch break at the moment then back to stuff.... :(
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    V V wrote:
    peek-a-boo!!!

how is everyone ?

wish work would do it's self !

Tell me about it... having such a busy day!!! :(
  • aob9aob9 Posts: 8
    Coming up from Cork, where are PJ fans heading to in Temple Bar????
    Check out the first post in the 'Dublin Schedules' thread. All is there..... :)
    so am i faithful :D or Lazy :(
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • bmoloneybmoloney Posts: 18
    aob9 wrote:
    Coming up from Cork, where are PJ fans heading to in Temple Bar????
    me too! you getting the bus? what time? Good to hear that Cork will be represented up there, by at least 2 people!
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life....
    bum holes to work ! pooooy we just want to be faithful we all believe we all believe it !