Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
  • CageyCagey Posts: 220
    Byrnzie wrote:
    It's on the first page of the thread.

O.k, here ya go...

http://dublin-a-go-go.blogspot.com/

Righto, how do you post to it? I'll wait till i speak to herself and see if we can agree on a pic of us to post first though.
    All my favourite singers have stolen all of my best lines.
  • burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    Hi, i'll stick a photo on the blog but do you need an invite to post? or do i just log in to blogger and go to the blog? know how to post but not how to get to different blogs.
    Salut baloo
  • what time?
    the leaders of the free world are just little boys throwing stones
    Dublin 06,Paris 06
  • dbkdbk Posts: 304
    ok
    well
    im
    officially
    excited
    now
    last one to the temple bar is a .............................. (fill in as required)
    its evolution baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    like a book amongst the many on a shelf.......

Finsbury Park 93, Wembley 00, Astoria 06,
    Dublin 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07....
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Kenny Olav wrote:
    if any gracious soul has an extra ticket and money for a plane ticket...

i can entertain with silly songs like the Pearl Jam Alphabet Song

and i will try not to puke in Dublin.

:D

There's a ticket going here (post #47) http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=211403 now just get your plane ticket!!
  • BeAStarBeAStar Posts: 61
    Kenny Olav wrote:
    if any gracious soul has an extra ticket and money for a plane ticket...

i can entertain with silly songs like the Pearl Jam Alphabet Song

and i will try not to puke in Dublin.

:D

Awesome!! :)
    nothing comes from nothing
    burtschips wrote:
    Hi, i'll stick a photo on the blog but do you need an invite to post? or do i just log in to blogger and go to the blog? know how to post but not how to get to different blogs.

I've just pm'd you.
    what time?

A man of few words! :cool:
    What time what, when, and who, how and why? :confused:

If ya mean the pub, then as early as ya like. Most will be there by about 1pm - 2pm I reckon.
  • dbkdbk Posts: 304
    just think byrnzie
    this time weds you will be carrying me around dublin :D
    like a book amongst the many on a shelf.......

Finsbury Park 93, Wembley 00, Astoria 06,
    Dublin 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07....
    dbk wrote:
    just think byrnzie
    this time weds you will be carrying me around dublin :D

Oooh ay! If I can still stand. Just two days away. Shiiit. I was looking through the early part of the Astorians thread earlier and was reminded of how it felt. The excitements mounting. :D
    My plane is due to land at 1:20pm on Wednesday so I'll hopefully see you in the airport bar at about 1:30pm as I won't have any luggage.
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    redrock wrote:
    There's a ticket going here (post #47) http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=211403 now just get your plane ticket!!

well, i looked around for spare change and so far I got $1.93

...probably too late to ask for days off work anyway. :o
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I'M LEAVING TOMORROW!!! :D:D:D

I just made a list about what I gotta do before I leave and looking at it makes me so nearvous and excited.. :eek: :D *excited*

I can't wait!! I can't wait!!

I should probably be packing but.. can't do it now!! oh, that reminds me, I should call my dad and ask him what time we're leaving tomorrow. and remind him that he promised to take me to the airport. :)

I actually have quite a few things to do today. :eek:

- buy chocolate
    - pack
    - take money outta the bank
    - write down every detail from the plane ticket (it's an e-ticket)
    - clean up room
    - return books to the library

and that's about half of my list.

I'm such a list-person. I can't pack without making a list of things I'm gonna pack. :rolleyes: luckily, I've got that one done already. now all I gotta do is figure out how the hell am I gonna fit everything to my back pack. :eek: ah well.. lol. I'll try not to pack too much stuff, that's what I usually end up doing. :D

anyhoo, enough of me talking to myself.

I CAN'T WAIT!! I'm leaving tomorrow and the show's the day after. I think I'm gonna faint.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    eMMI wrote:
    I'M LEAVING TOMORROW!!! :D:D:D

I just made a list about what I gotta do before I leave and looking at it makes me so nearvous and excited.. :eek: :D *excited*

I can't wait!! I can't wait!!

I should probably be packing but.. can't do it now!! oh, that reminds me, I should call my dad and ask him what time we're leaving tomorrow. and remind him that he promised to take me to the airport. :)

I actually have quite a few things to do today. :eek:

- buy chocolate
    - pack
    - take money outta the bank
    - write down every detail from the plane ticket (it's an e-ticket)
    - clean up room
    - return books to the library

and that's about half of my list.

I'm such a list-person. I can't pack without making a list of things I'm gonna pack. :rolleyes: luckily, I've got that one done already. now all I gotta do is figure out how the hell am I gonna fit everything to my back pack. :eek: ah well.. lol. I'll try not to pack too much stuff, that's what I usually end up doing. :D

anyhoo, enough of me talking to myself.

I CAN'T WAIT!! I'm leaving tomorrow and the show's the day after. I think I'm gonna faint.

Oooh same as me!!!!!!! I leave tomorrow also! I'm currently writing a list too :o:D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Oooh same as me!!!!!!! I leave tomorrow also! I'm currently writing a list too :o:D

oo!!! :D:D lists are good. help keep me organised and I don't forget so many things when I've got them written down. :):D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    :D Good morning :D:D

i think I'm gonna be walking around grinning from now on, the kids are away hubys working and PEARL JAM are on LOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ok i'm super excited

safe journies ladies :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    :D Good morning :D:D

i think I'm gonna be walking around grinning from now on, the kids are away hubys working and PEARL JAM are on LOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ok i'm super excited

safe journies ladies :)

morning V. :D:)

I think I'm gonna go with the grin too. would play PJ but mum's home and might not appreciate. lol.

safe journey right back at you. :)
    Oooh thanks VV :D You have a safe journey too :) Have I given you my mobile number? I'll probably meet you in the Temple Bar before the gig.

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    I had a lovely text from HH over the w/e to say Casey n Marina (newagehippy & Buru) were safely in Dublin :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

that set me off really , thinking OOOOooooo its all started !

so PJ must be there or landing today :D hope they dont get caught in the plane mess ! :eek:
    or anyone else .

ok slightly off track but Gossard is god asked me what our (ulot) who will be at Reading , plans are for meeting up ? , i havent thought this threw yet anyone got ideas ?? he gets back from holiday middnight saturday so he needs to know what to do.
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    I had a lovely text from HH over the w/e to say Casey n Marina (newagehippy & Buru) were safely in Dublin :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

that set me off really , thinking OOOOooooo its all started !

so PJ must be there or landing today :D hope they dont get caught in the plane mess ! :eek:
    or anyone else .

ok slightly off track but Gossard is god asked me what our (ulot) who will be at Reading , plans are for meeting up ? , i havent thought this threw yet anyone got ideas ?? he gets back from holiday middnight saturday so he needs to know what to do.

Morning :)

I got a text too :D

I gave GiG my number so he can text me. I'm going solo and was just going to contact those I know the numbers of (you, GiG, Keith, Dave) when I got there as don't think there is an official meet up of those of us who know each other. Think there is something being organised in the Reading thread but think a lot of them are weekenders and were organising putting tents together etc.

Mission today must get wellies!

Did GiG say whether he managed to get his ticket as he was worried about them not arriving 'cause he is away?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    :eek: Can someone please PM me the log in details again for the Dublin blog?!! I appear to have deleted the PM containing such information :eek:

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Pipa he didnt say about the ticket , but he had a really bad diabetic momment and nrly went into a comma ! :eek: scarey . he said he was ok now . umm yeah we will be with Buru and i was thinking the same or thought we might plan it a bit at Dublin , i have GIG number too so we can keep him up dated :)

how are you doing ?????? :D
    :eek: Can someone please PM me the log in details again for the Dublin blog?!! I appear to have deleted the PM containing such information :eek:

forwarded it to you. :)
    V V wrote:
    Pipa he didnt say about the ticket , but he had a really bad diabetic momment and nrly went into a comma ! :eek: scarey . he said he was ok now . umm yeah we will be with Buru and i was thinking the same or thought we might plan it a bit at Dublin , i have GIG number too so we can keep him up dated :)

how are you doing ?????? :D

Shit :eek:

Has he been on msn? I know he wasn't looking forward to his trip anyway but to have a bad attack while he's away from home :o If you are in contact with him through myspace let him know I'm thinking of him as I don't have a myspace.

Yeah I was thinking we could discuss it in Dublin. We'll definately find him pretty much as soon as he arrives!
    Oops double post :o
    Thank you eMMI and Chime :D Thought I should check who had added themselves :)

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:

I'm not meeting there.... i can count six ghosts in that picture... i dont like ghosts..

Chime you have my number as well dont you?? EDIT: I see you mean for Reading and stuff :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Thank you eMMI and Chime :D Thought I should check who had added themselves :)

lol. :D no probs.
    I'm not meeting there.... i can count six ghosts in that picture... i dont like ghosts..

Chime you have my number as well dont you??

Yep :D but you're not going to Reading are you ;):p

:o sorry V V and I apologise for bringing Reading discussions on to the Dublin thread so close to the gig.

Chime you have my number as well dont you?? EDIT: I see you mean for Reading and stuff :o

ooh. I didn't even realise they were there. but they seem to be outside the bar so if you rush in they can't "get" you. :eek: and then you just hope there are no ghosts inside. :D