Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Damn!! I bought a bottle of Champagne to bring along...Sainsburys are doing bottles half price - £11. I wonder if they'll let me bring it on board???? God forbid I have to neck the bottle at Stansted at 11am! :eek:

Haloa,

just to let you know me ma was coming back from the uk on tuesday and they took two bottles of champers off her and some bath oil. She said, well at least give them to someone to get some use and they said they had to destroy them....:mad:
    I need a coffee!
  • What a load of crap! I bet she was livid..

Ooooooooooooh this is my 200th post :D
    "Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
    Make myself a pact not to shut doors on the past
    Just for today I am free"

Dublin 23/08/2006 ~~~Reading 27/08/2006

Wembley June '07 !!
  • CageyCagey Posts: 220
    Ah I found it somewhere around page 5 LOL
    Well my name is on the blog anyway ,, and he goes by Cagey mostly anyway :) it being his initials :)

:rolleyes: I rarely share the reasons why.
    All my favourite singers have stolen all of my best lines.
  • CageyCagey Posts: 220
    LOL have you a link for it?
    I dunno .. he'll kill me cos I didnt ask him could i put the pic up.. but its a nice pic of us though :) and I like to show off too :D

Next time ask, that was a shit pic.
    All my favourite singers have stolen all of my best lines.
  • so I thought I would be able to go to Dublin, but now it's not looking good

found a 10C member who isn't using her 2 tickets, and she said I could buy them from her at face value.

problem is with them being 10C tickets, we would have to do a transfer, and apparently they're not allowed these days.

shit. i'm so gutted.

the lady with the tickets emailed 10C on Wednesday, and no word from them at all yet. I wish they would send us an email actually telling us it's not possible, rather than just saying nothing.
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Transfers are allowed, aren't they???? They just need notice to change 10C name!! :confused:
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    redrock wrote:
    Transfers are allowed, aren't they???? They just need notice to change 10C name!! :confused:

Only allowed to transfer if the person wishing to obtain them is in the 10C. Jack are you in the 10C? If so then there shouldn't be a problem.

Good luck! :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • dbkdbk Posts: 304
    Only allowed to transfer if the person wishing to obtain them is in the 10C. Jack are you in the 10C? If so then there shouldn't be a problem.

hello you freaks!!!!!
    if a spare 10c ticket does emerge i be more than happy taking it!!! :D

start of the new premiership this after

COME ON YOU YIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    like a book amongst the many on a shelf.......

Finsbury Park 93, Wembley 00, Astoria 06,
    Dublin 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07....
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Irish Al wrote:
    Haloa,

just to let you know me ma was coming back from the uk on tuesday and they took two bottles of champers off her and some bath oil. She said, well at least give them to someone to get some use and they said they had to destroy them....:mad:

Shiiiit!! I reckon I'll leave it behind then. I'll save it for a rainy day.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    dbk wrote:
    hello you freaks!!!!!
    if a spare 10c ticket does emerge i be more than happy taking it!!! :D

start of the new premiership this after

COME ON YOU YIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo! DBK! The Letchworth beer monster extraordinaire! What's appnin??
  • Only allowed to transfer if the person wishing to obtain them is in the 10C. Jack are you in the 10C? If so then there shouldn't be a problem.

yeah man i have been in the 10C for about 7 months, and was gutted when I missed out on tickets in the Dublin presale.

we are both in the tenclub and you would think it would be cool, but its just we haven't heard anything from them yet and she emailed them on Wednesday morning... :(
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • dbkdbk Posts: 304
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yo! DBK! The Letchworth beer monster extraordinaire! What's appnin??

BYRNZIE DA MAIN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    how ya doing mate????
    beer monster a little out of practice so weds should be interesting :D
    just watching liverpool fc losing half there first team squad
    like a book amongst the many on a shelf.......

Finsbury Park 93, Wembley 00, Astoria 06,
    Dublin 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07....
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hey hey, a slow one today (naturally) but would there happen to be anyone around? :o:D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • BeAStarBeAStar Posts: 61
    eMMI wrote:
    hey hey, a slow one today (naturally) but would there happen to be anyone around? :o:D:D

I'm around for a bit - I'll be at the Dublin show. I don't post too much on the boards, but I'm always 'lurking'. I cannot wait to go to this show, and meet up beforehand w/all the fellow PJammers....
    nothing comes from nothing
    BeAStar wrote:
    I'm around for a bit - I'll be at the Dublin show. I don't post too much on the boards, but I'm always 'lurking'. I cannot wait to go to this show, and meet up beforehand w/all the fellow PJammers....

hey. :) I think I've seen your screen name in some Dublin-related thread. :D
    I too can not wait, are you coming on yet own or with someone? and are you 10C or GA? (lol. I'm trying to figure out who's GA like me.)

I'm so excited already, I can't imagine what's it gonna be like in the bar before the gig. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    hey. :) I think I've seen your screen name in some Dublin-related thread. :D
    I too can not wait, are you coming on yet own or with someone? and are you 10C or GA? (lol. I'm trying to figure out who's GA like me.)

I'm so excited already, I can't imagine what's it gonna be like in the bar before the gig. :D

Yeah I'm on some lists...staying at the Jurys Custom House. I'm coming w/my best friend Christine (we have 10C tix). She lives outside London, I'm flying over on Tuesday (landing Weds @ Heathrow @ 7:00am, then off to Luton to fly to Dublin - pray that there are no delays!!) I'll be so wasted tired, but as long as I can find a Starbucks I'll make it! :)
    BeAStar wrote:
    Yeah I'm on some lists...staying at the Jurys Custom House. I'm coming w/my best friend Christine (we have 10C tix). She lives outside London, I'm flying over on Tuesday (landing Weds @ Heathrow @ 7:00am, then off to Luton to fly to Dublin - pray that there are no delays!!) I'll be so wasted tired, but as long as I can find a Starbucks I'll make it! :)

cool. :)

lol. I think I'm gonna be knackered on Wednesday too, just cause I can't see how I could get too much sleep the night before :D, but as soon as the show starts it'll all be wiped away. :D I hope. lol. :p

just plenty of sugar and caffeine and water (to avoid dehydration) and we all should be fine.
    eMMI wrote:
    cool. :)

lol. I think I'm gonna be knackered on Wednesday too, just cause I can't see how I could get too much sleep the night before :D, but as soon as the show starts it'll all be wiped away. :D I hope. lol. :p

just plenty of sugar and caffeine and water (to avoid dehydration) and we all should be fine.

I agree - I'm sure once the show starts, no one will be tired. I saw your pic & info on the dublin blog - sounds like a fun group of people. Hopefully I can meet all of ya. I was going to post a pic but I haven't had time - and I've never posted to a blog - wasn't sure how to get my picture out there! I didn't take time to figure it out either...oh well.
    BeAStar wrote:
    I agree - I'm sure once the show starts, no one will be tired. I saw your pic & info on the dublin blog - sounds like a fun group of people. Hopefully I can meet all of ya. I was going to post a pic but I haven't had time - and I've never posted to a blog - wasn't sure how to get my picture out there! I didn't take time to figure it out either...oh well.

surely. :D

well, talking from the experience I've gained here, the people are great. :D well, if you're coming to the bar beforehand you should meet most of us. I think Helen's gonna join the queue early but pretty much the rest of us should be there. :)

lol. I'd advice you but I can't remember how to do it either.
    eMMI wrote:
    surely. :D

well, talking from the experience I've gained here, the people are great. :D well, if you're coming to the bar beforehand you should meet most of us. I think Helen's gonna join the queue early but pretty much the rest of us should be there. :)

lol. I'd advice you but I can't remember how to do it either.

We'll be at the bar beforehand if all flights are on time, etc. I must sign off now (many errands to run). Have a nice day/evening - whatever time it is for you! :) I'm sure I'll be seeing you in a few day's time!

Amy
    BeAStar wrote:
    We'll be at the bar beforehand if all flights are on time, etc. I must sign off now (many errands to run). Have a nice day/evening - whatever time it is for you! :) I'm sure I'll be seeing you in a few day's time!

Amy

nice. :)

thanks, you have a good day too. (it's 6:38 PM here btw. :) )

yup, see you!
  • My wife and I are arriving from Rhode Island USA on Tuesday... wow, I can't believe it! Been counting down the days for months and starting to feel the butterflies as the day approaches. Someone pinch me.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing stories.

brad
    1991 - Warwick RI
    1994 - Boston Garden 1
    2003 - Mansfield 1
    2004 - Boston 1 & 2
    2006 - Albany, Boston 1, Dublin Ireland
    2008 - Mansfield 1 & 2, EV Boston 1
    LongRhode wrote:
    My wife and I are arriving from Rhode Island USA on Tuesday... wow, I can't believe it! Been counting down the days for months and starting to feel the butterflies as the day approaches. Someone pinch me.

brad

that's really cool. :)

lol. I think we'll leave the pinching for your wife. :D

I can't wait to meet everyone and for the show!!!
  • Okay....so i managed to get an up to date picture of myself online. How can i put it on that blog thingy?

Who do I need to talk to to make it happen?
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
    LongRhode wrote:
    My wife and I are arriving from Rhode Island USA on Tuesday... wow, I can't believe it! Been counting down the days for months and starting to feel the butterflies as the day approaches. Someone pinch me.

brad

If you're on the one landing in Dublin 7ish in the morning, there will be a couple of jammers on the flight!
    Okay....so i managed to get an up to date picture of myself online. How can i put it on that blog thingy?

Who do I need to talk to to make it happen?

Byrnzie can help you (or anyone who remembers the password - I don't!) Sorry :o
  • redrock wrote:
    Byrnzie can help you (or anyone who remembers the password - I don't!) Sorry :o

Okay cool.....I'll PM Mr B :)
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
    Okay cool.....I'll PM Mr B :)

I had the info written down..already PM'd redrock...
    Check your PM's... BeAStar had the info and she forwarded it to me and I'm forwarding it to you!

Amy - to post your pic, log in, create a post and when you do so, over (or thereabouts) the bit where you enter your text, there will be a little button to click to 'upload photo'. Just follow instructions... dead easy (well... maybe not when I explain it!)
  • Thanks for helping me out guys....I still can't make it work though. I upload the image and nothing happens :/

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018