Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• CageyCagey Posts: 220
    Yeah Yeah ? Well you are mine.. i mean you followed ME here.

Lies, anyone from way back could maybe vaguely remember me on here way before re-joining. I was the one who pointed you to the message pit, don't be telling yer porkies now!
    All my favourite singers have stolen all of my best lines.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Oohhh... everyone.... come on this thread!!!! We're having a domestic !!! :D:D
  • Cagey wrote:
    Lies, anyone from way back could maybe vaguely remember me on here way before re-joining. I was the one who pointed you to the message pit, don't be telling yer porkies now!

Apparently I'm not the one with the sausage :p
    "Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
    Make myself a pact not to shut doors on the past
    Just for today I am free"

Dublin 23/08/2006 ~~~Reading 27/08/2006

Wembley June '07 !!
    She's my beyatch and she knows it!

:D
    Apparently I'm not the one with the sausage :p

Shall we delve deeper into the chocolate sausage story so? .... thought not :p
  • Cagey wrote:
    She's my beyatch and she knows it!

How sweet you are honey.

Wembley June '07 !!
    the sausage :p

.... the chocolate sausage??

Oops... sorry... I'm staying out of this :o
  • Cagey wrote:
    Shall we delve deeper into the chocolate sausage story so? .... thought not :p

*speechless*

Wembley June '07 !!
    **little voice in the background, a bit of a voyeur** I'd like to know more about the chocolate sausage story.....

No... I'm not evesdropping.....
    *speechless*

Well you would be with one in yer gob!
  • redrock wrote:
    **little voice in the background, a bit of a voyeur** I'd like to know more about the chocolate sausage story.....

No... I'm not evesdropping.....

Shhhhhhhhhh ..... ...... its a secret.

Wembley June '07 !!
    **disappears slowly and quietly to another thread***
  • Cagey wrote:
    Well you would be with one in yer gob!

I would never put a cadburys chocolate finger in my gob .. never mind a chocolate sausage. Think of the calories. :eek:

Wembley June '07 !!
  • That shut yis all up :p

Wembley June '07 !!
    I could say something .. or post pic's ... anyone?
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Ohmygod Doyou Realise That As Of Tomorrow, The Dublin Gig Will Be Listed In The Events For The Next 7 Days Section At The Bottom Of The Homepage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Ohmygod Doyou Realise That As Of Tomorrow, The Dublin Gig Will Be Listed In The Events For The Next 7 Days Section At The Bottom Of The Homepage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Hell Yeah!!! and it'll be in the upcoming gigs page of the entertainment section of The Irish Times this Friday. If it isn't listed as Gig of the Week aand get the extra column space I'm writing a letter of complaint :D
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Its today !! Its Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A week to the gig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Wembley June '07 !!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Its today !! Its Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A week to the gig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:eek: so it is!! :eek: brilliant! :D

last night I watched a part of a documentary about this couple who had quintuplets! wow. that was tough. I mean, five babies at one time! they were born like after 4 or 5 months of pregnancy. :eek: and they all survived. :)
    but one other thing that was quite.. interesting.. was that the parents were like 22 and 23 years old. and they already had a 5-year-old daughter.

at the moment I'm home alone. (well, there's our cat but he doesn't count cause he's sleeping. :D) and it's brilliant! so quiet with all the sibs in school and mum.. somewhere. :confused: lol. :D

alright, I think that's enough, gotta go get some breakfast. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Good morning everyone! Too early for me... need cup of coffee.....
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    this time next week i'll be on a plane :D:D:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    this time next week i'll be on a plane :D:D:D

and I'll be in Dublin already. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • this time next week i'll be on a plane :D:D:D

As will me and V :D
    How to be happy and true....
    Is the quest we're taking together...
    eMMI wrote:
    and I'll be in Dublin already. :D
    Me too!! I'll be drinking my cup of coffee in Dublin, not here in front of the PC!! :D
  • lynchtplynchtp Posts: 17
    Hell Yeah!!! and it'll be in the upcoming gigs page of the entertainment section of The Irish Times this Friday. If it isn't listed as Gig of the Week aand get the extra column space I'm writing a letter of complaint :D

Dont forget Marley Park.
    A week or so of bigger gigs, including Radiohead (opening with Beck), Faithless and Daft Punk. Alll outdoors in a venue that has a capacity of 30,000 (with room to expand)
    I really dont understand why PJ are not there this week.
    Cork, Dublin x3.
    They just keep getting better.
    lynchtp wrote:
    Dont forget Marley Park.
    A week or so of bigger gigs, including Radiohead (opening with Beck), Faithless and Daft Punk. Alll outdoors in a venue that has a capacity of 30,000 (with room to expand)
    I really dont understand why PJ are not there this week.

Because it's gonna rain......
    redrock wrote:
    Me too!! I'll be drinking my cup of coffee in Dublin, not here in front of the PC!! :D

:D:D

lol. I finish my game Throw Rocks At Boys (it's a good game btw. :p) and check the new posts in here. and what do I see? people actually still wondering whether 'TBA' is a band or not. :eek: :rolleyes: :D:D
    But they ARE real eMMI... Kidapollo even went to school with Rusty (who by the way is drop dead gorgeous). He'll be posting pics once he finds his yearbook :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eMMI wrote:
    :D:D

lol. I finish my game Throw Rocks At Boys (it's a good game btw. :p) and check the new posts in here. and what do I see? people actually still wondering whether 'TBA' is a band or not. :eek: :rolleyes: :D:D

genuinely hilarious isnt it?!?!??! :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.