Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    well i take a deep breath as a start to think about it and then i hold it and go ,

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

in my head , cos i feel like its so big and too over wellming to let out loud and i may never come down
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    That excited! I think we all are... it's going to be a tough week! :)
  • Morning all ... it was so cold last night we lit the fire :eek: Felt like bleedin October !!
    So only a week to go now .. this time next week I should be on me way to Dublin airport to check into my hotel :o
    "Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
    Make myself a pact not to shut doors on the past
    Just for today I am free"

Dublin 23/08/2006 ~~~Reading 27/08/2006

Wembley June '07 !!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    Morning VV! Go on tell us how excited you are!!!

HH - Just noticed your sig! My daughter's friend will be seeing Juan next week. I'll tell her what Che said about his drinking......
    Yeh, that Che's getting to be a cheeky little bollox though - think I might have to get rid of him for something more profound :o we haven't had any profound chats in a while though :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Morning all ... it was so cold last night we lit the fire :eek: Felt like bleedin October !!
    So only a week to go now .. this time next week I should be on me way to Dublin airport to check into my hotel :o
    Morning :)

It's feckin freezing :eek: and I'm wearing a t-shirt. I just refuse to give in :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Warthog hotdogs/sausages.... would that be more or less the same as wild boar (which is lovely!) :D
    Morning :)

It's feckin freezing :eek: and I'm wearing a t-shirt. I just refuse to give in :o

Bloody hell... do we have to pack fleeces and jumpers and come in our winter coats????
  • Well ... i walked up to the shop last night to get a bottle of wine . .and you'd swear it was 3oclock in the day in October.. yknow when the light is fading and its bloody freezing ?

Wembley June '07 !!
    redrock wrote:
    Warthog hotdogs/sausages.... would that be more or less the same as wild boar (which is lovely!) :D
    Absolutely! :)

We'll all have a piece of Che :)

Well grr... since it is Ireland and you can NEVER predict the weather and it is a bit cold this week it's hard to tell. But OH on the plus side, better put this in my thread but my sister is gonna be driving to the Point after work so people can leave stuff in her car as she'll obviously be driving home afterwards :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Absolutely! :)

Well grr... since it is Ireland and you can NEVER predict the weather and it is a bit cold this week it's hard to tell. But OH on the plus side, better put this in my thread but my sister is gonna be driving to the Point after work so people can leave stuff in her car as she'll obviously be driving home afterwards :)

Winter coats in your sister's car then!!!!
    Well ... i walked up to the shop last night to get a bottle of wine . .and you'd swear it was 3oclock in the day in October.. yknow when the light is fading and its bloody freezing ?
    I know exactly what you mean :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    Winter coats in your sister's car then!!!!
    :D good idea. But we'll all certainly be warm enough at the concert anyway :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Absolutely! :)

MY God HH youre like ... mother teresa or something :D

Wembley June '07 !!
    :D good idea. But we'll all certainly be warm enough at the concert anyway :eek:

Strappy top for the concert!! :D
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:
    Strappy top for the concert!! :D

And here's me trying to decide between Phil Lynott, Ronnie Van Zandt or Who t-shirt... ;) :rolleyes:

Right gotta go and listen to what a naughty boy I've been to avoid 3pts on the old licence... later everyone ;):D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    tut tut... time to repent.... :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    belfast1 wrote:
    hey dunk, this time next week you'll be in a departure lounge while your bag gets whisked to southampton or something...:D

dont hex me ya fucker :D

i'm only bringing hand luggage.... so i hope to be ok :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Dublin is actually below me on the map... yet it was nice and mild here last night... weather is weird at times :confused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    MY God HH youre like ... mother teresa or something :D
    :eek: easy knowing you've never met me :D

What they don't realise is we're gonna get all their stuff in the car and DRIVE OFF :D:D:D

Ooopps, I mean join them in the concert and then bring all their stuff safely back to the house at a later time :o

Lol Dave, men are so fucking fussy :D

Strappy top indeed Rita :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • evilbobevilbob Posts: 37
    Will it be OK to bring a small backpack into the Point? Need somewhere to keep all my merchandise! Maybe a cardboard tube to protect the poster too.
    so.... obviously lots of people going back to Helens after the gig...

but is anyone on this thread/astorians thread planning on hanging out in the pubs/clubs afterwards??
    evilbob wrote:
    Will it be OK to bring a small backpack into the Point? Need somewhere to keep all my merchandise! Maybe a cardboard tube to protect the poster too.
    Well it depends where you're planning on being. If you have a seat or you don't plan on getting too close to the front it would be like any concert. But if you want to get into the pit or push your way up the front I would not recommend it but someone said there's a cloakroom there.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Dublin is actually below me on the map... yet it was nice and mild here last night... weather is weird at times :confused:

Eh .... below you? So are ya in Meath then?

Wembley June '07 !!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    redrock wrote:
    I thought stoney was arriving 4ish. What time ARE you landing Stoney?

EDIT: Oops... should this be on the Schedules thread?

I don't know what time I'm landing! :eek: :o

*runs to check schedules thread*
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    dont hex me ya fucker :D

i'm only bringing hand luggage.... so i hope to be ok :(

LOL. that's if they let you take it on board with you :D

I'm bringing a suitcase cos I can't decide what to wear :rolleyes: It's only small mind :o

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    I was only going to bring hand luggage but if you can't put your toothpaste, perfume, etc. in it, what's the use??? I'll just wait and see!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    I was only going to bring hand luggage but if you can't put your toothpaste, perfume, etc. in it, what's the use??? I'll just wait and see!

I'd been thinking the same. But think you can buy stuff in Boots once you've already been through security at the airport and take it on the plane ?!? and then on the way back I don't think the hand luggage rules apply :confused:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    I'll just see what the restrictions are on the day and pack accordingly!!

Oh oh.... daughter resurfacing from the dead...... my time here is done for the moment... going to do 'girlie' things!!! Talk to you guys later! :)
    ohmygod *flaps about* Cute guy from IT was just up doing something to a colleague's PC :eek:

Not noticed HIM before :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    stoney there was a Rose Hill Drive thread in Other Music so reminded me to check amazon (there is a cd :)) and amazon's recommended perfect partner to it ....... The Answer :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?