Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    siochan wrote:
    And quit beating up the ones you find are bigger geeks than you ! you know what they say about geeks who beat geeks.....

i dont know... but i punched someone in the face once using Pythagoris' Theorem of Geometrics once.... ;) .... thats a bit geeky

i constructed my own theory once:-
    level of force x emotion of intent = unconciousness

use it next time in a fight.... or punch a random car-boy using it... :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • siochansiochan Posts: 304
    i dont know... but i punched someone in the face once using Pythagoris' Theorem of Geometrics once.... ;) .... thats a bit geeky

i constructed my own theory once:-
    level of force x emotion of intent = unconciousness

use it next time in a fight.... or punch a random car-boy using it... :cool:

I don't really like to fight Dunk I'm a good girl !! ;)
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
    siochan wrote:
    I don't really like to fight Dunk I'm a good girl !! ;)

ahem... i belive we ascertained it was God Dunk :rolleyes: .... typical Irish, always rebelling :p

nor do I... but geeks deserve it... and bus drivers... i fuckin hate bus drivers :mad: especially geeky busdrivers.... and Mick Hucknall... i hate him as well

still no dublin support yet .... good or bad thing?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838

:o I'd say it's definately one or the other ... that's not very helpful is it?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    nor do I... but geeks deserve it... and bus drivers... i fuckin hate bus drivers :mad: especially geeky busdrivers.... and Mick Hucknall... i hate him as well

I have to agree with yah on that ruby toothed thing !!
    I dont know what to think about no Dublin support ..... Does it mean we get more of the lads - then its a good thing
    Does it mean someone shit and they just don't want to tell us then its bad ..........
    If the support suck i'll join yah at the bar ? and that can only be a good thing !!! ;)
  • Has anyone tried phoning The Point and asking them about the support situation?

You'd think the venue would know for sure so close to show
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
    Well I actually do !! lol
    Gotta go out for an afternoon meeting ..... you'd think people would stop asking me to meetings when I don't like them .......

But no rest for the wicked ( i know i said i was good but sometimes i am wicked too)

Talk to you all later have a good afternoon all!!!!!!
    Slan xx
    siochan wrote:
    If the support suck i'll join yah at the bar ? and that can only be a good thing !!! ;)

as they say in France... dans le absolutment de magique chapeau... i really have no idea if what that means but i meant "absolutely"

and you missed my edit:-
    "ahem... i belive we ascertained it was God Dunk .... typical Irish, always rebelling ;) "
    Chime wrote:
    :o I'd say it's definately one or the other ... that's not very helpful is it?

no Geoff.... thats not very helpful :(
    as they say in France... dans le absolutment de magique chapeau... i really have no idea if what that means but i meant "absolutely"

and you missed my edit:-
    "ahem... i belive we ascertained it was God Dunk .... typical Irish, always rebelling ;) "

Aye alright God Dunk !!

If it pleases............ I only rebel against things worth rebelling against .....lol ;)
    no Geoff.... thats not very helpful :(

:( *walks away with NO hip shaking*
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    but geeks deserve it... and bus drivers... i fuckin hate bus drivers :mad: especially geeky busdrivers.... and Mick Hucknall... i hate him as well

Cliff Richard could also do with a sound beating. Either that or send him to a war zone. Anything to put some hair on the freaks balls.
    siochan wrote:
    IDoes it mean someone shit and they just don't want to tell us then its bad ..........

Now you want to know about the bands bowel movements? Jeez, where will this fan worship malarky end? It can only be bad! :eek:
    Chime wrote:
    :( *walks away with NO hip shaking*

*cries*

*removes upturned plug from bare foot*

*remembers to cry cos of Chime being non-shooglie at me*

*laughs at the word "shooglie"*

*cries again*
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Cliff Richard could also do with a sound beating. Either that or send him to a war zone. Anything to put some hair on the freaks balls.

a sound beating eh?.... poke him in the eye with a cymbal... that kinda thing??

make him drink his own wine for starters.. :D
    Has anyone tried phoning The Point and asking them about the support situation?

You'd think the venue would know for sure so close to show

I reckon it's a surprise. But then again, does anyone 'really' give a toss if there's a support band or not? It's like going to a meeting with God himself - white beard and all - and asking what cab company will be driving you there. Who gives a fat fuck?? :confused:

And the chances are, I'd probably take the bus anyway coz they're cheaper!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Who gives a fat fuck?? :confused:

Oprah's husband?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I reckon it's a surprise. But then again, does anyone 'really' give a toss if there's a support band or not? It's like going to a meeting with God himself - white beard and all - and asking what cab company will be driving you there. Who gives a fat fuck?? :confused:

And the chances are, I'd probably take the bus anyway coz they're cheaper!

i only give a toss if its someone i like... but i see your 'Point'.... oooh the mirth!!

but i just like to know things... and Dublin is typically left out of PJ's "circle of trust" and they dont like letting us know who is supporting :(
  • weirdness..im going for a fag
    "Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
    Make myself a pact not to shut doors on the past
    Just for today I am free"

Dublin 23/08/2006 ~~~Reading 27/08/2006

Wembley June '07 !!
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    i only give a toss if its someone i like... but i see your 'Point'.... oooh the mirth!!

but i just like to know things... and Dublin is typically left out of PJ's "circle of trust" and they dont like letting us know who is supporting :(
    I hear ya man. I like to know too. IT's pretty late in the game now too, so my best guess is no support and an extra long PJ set.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hey ho everybody! :D:D :p

cannae read through posts, anyhting interesting?

I see my previous post for today got ignored so I'm gonna tell you something again: I had a dream in which I was dating Ewan McGregor. :o:D;):p
    you know, I had some point in why I told you that but between earlier today and this moment I forgot it. :rolleyes: lol.

one question that popped into my mind last night was that how many kilts does and average Scotsman need? :confused: I mean, is it good if he has "just" one or does he need more? like a fancy kilt, a drinking kilt, a mourning kilt? and is there any competition between the men, for example can one hear a conversation going along these lines:
    - I just bought a new kilt, it's red
    - well, I've got three red kilts and one of them is made out of silk
    - really? well, the red one I just got is my 15th kilt and ALL of my kilts are made out of cashmere!

:D lol. yes, I do think about the weirdest things before I fall asleep. :D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    I hear ya man. I like to know too. IT's pretty late in the game now too, so my best guess is no support and an extra long PJ set.

That's what I'd hope for but the fact it actually says no support for Zagreb makes it seem like there will be support in Dublin :o
  • Yes Emmi ... you are strange :D
    I was dreaming about beans last night.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
    Make myself a pact not to shut doors on the past
    Just for today I am free"

Dublin 23/08/2006 ~~~Reading 27/08/2006

Wembley June '07 !!
    Yes Emmi ... you are strange :D
    I was dreaming about beans last night.

lol. yes, yes I am. :D but good-strange. :D:D (that's what I'm holding on to!)

beans?! :eek: :confused: and you're calling me strange? :p:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Chime wrote:
    That's what I'd hope for but the fact it actually says no support for Zagreb makes it seem like there will be support in Dublin :o

I guess I can live with thta...as I'm going to the Zagreb gig aswell :D
    eMMI wrote:
    hey ho everybody!

cannae read through posts, anyhting interesting?

I see my previous post for today got ignored so I'm gonna tell you something again: I had a dream in which I was dating Ewan McGregor.
    you know, I had some point in why I told you that but between earlier today and this moment I forgot it. lol.

one question that popped into my mind last night was that how many kilts does and average Scotsman need? I mean, is it good if he has "just" one or does he need more? like a fancy kilt, a drinking kilt, a mourning kilt? and is there any competition between the men, for example can one hear a conversation going along these lines:
    - really? well, the red one I just got is my 15th kilt and ALL of my kilts are made out of cashmere!

lol. yes, I do think about the weirdest things before I fall asleep.

eMMI, if you're like this while sober, what in bejaysus are you going to be like when we go for a drink? Should be an interesting day ;)
    eMMI wrote:
    one question that popped into my mind last night was that how many kilts does and average Scotsman need? :confused: I mean, is it good if he has "just" one or does he need more? like a fancy kilt, a drinking kilt, a mourning kilt? and is there any competition between the men, for example can one hear a conversation going along these lines:

:D lol. yes, I do think about the weirdest things before I fall asleep. :D:D

i can answer this... it says Hornyland on my location, but really i'm from Scotland.... i invented Hornyland... feel free to visit ;)

right here we go...

Scots need at least 2 kilts...

1. dress kilt for weddings and such-like
    2. drinking kilt for stag-dos, fitba matches, etc.
    3. a mourning kilt is new one on me... but you can get them in jet back now and stuff... so maybe posh folk have this one

also, and this is factual ripping apart of your humourous conversation, but you cant get a silk kilt...or a cashmere one... all kilts are made from wool

heres my dad doing the gardening ;):pdunks dad

p.s. he's not really my dad
    eMMI, if you're like this while sober, what in bejaysus are you going to be like when we go for a drink? Should be an interesting day ;)

well, Neil ( :D ).. I'm going to be.. fun. :D (??) :p

interesting is an understatement. ;)
    i can answer this... it says Hornyland on my location, but really i'm from Scotland.... i invented Hornyland... feel free to visit ;)

right here we go...

3. a mourning kilt is new one on me... but you can get them in jet back now and stuff... so maybe posh folk have this one

also, and this is factual ripping apart of your humourous conversation, but you cant get a silk kilt...or a cashmere one... all kilts are made from wool

Also to address the colour part of eMMi's post if they have a family tartan the kilt will be made of that (although some families have more than one tartan eg dress and hunting) although I do know people who don't like the pattern of their own tartan so use their mother's family tartan :) so generally speaking they shouldn't get to choose 'the nice red one' :D

right here we go...

you're from Scotland?! :eek: never woulda thought! :p

thank you very much for your answer, I can now (well, not now, tonight) go to bed and not have to think about this. :D:p

I do actually know that kilts are made from wool. but you never know, maybe posh folk have silken mourning kilts. *hha!*

oh man, at first glance youd dad looked like John Cleese on a bad day. :D
    eMMI wrote:
    well, Neil ( :D ).. I'm going to be.. fun. :D (??) :p

interesting is an understatement. ;)
    I can't wait :p