Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Eh .... below you? So are ya in Meath then?

nope.... Scotland... by below i meant its more southern than me
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    I was only going to bring hand luggage but if you can't put your toothpaste, perfume, etc. in it, what's the use??? I'll just wait and see!
    Check the first post in the thread about whoever's staying at mine. I got cheap toothbrushes and shower stuff yesterday for any of you who are only bringing hand luggage.

Stoney I don't blame you bringing a suitcase - you ARE staying two nights after all :p

Still flapping? :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Chime wrote:
    stoney there was a Rose Hill Drive thread in Other Music so reminded me to check amazon (there is a cd :)) and amazon's recommended perfect partner to it ....... The Answer :D

Oooh nice :D Perfect partner eh? ;) good good :cool:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    I'm only taking hand bag !!!
    with clean knickers in ! hahaha and few other clothes, me n lou will buy some toilettress when we get there

hay Chime , do you want to share shower gel with us ??? :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!

Not noticed HIM before :D

they are a goth-metal Norwegian band i believe... they suck!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Check the first post in the thread about whoever's staying at mine. I got cheap toothbrushes and shower stuff yesterday for any of you who are only bringing hand luggage.

Stoney I don't blame you bringing a suitcase - you ARE staying two nights after all :p

Still flapping? :D

Exactly :D Plus I may bring a pillow :o Weird I know but hey

Yes still flapping!! :D:D He was cute. Shit! I hope he's not one of the guys who checks through what we do on the 'net! :eek: *shuts mouth*

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Oooh nice :D Perfect partner eh? ;) good good :cool:

:eek: :eek: stoney the two bands are touring together in October doing 23 yes 23 dates in the UK :D:):D

http://www.rosehilldrive.com/ and click on tour dates. Let me know if you want to the last date in London on Nov 1 or if you are going to one of the 22 other dates ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    :eek: :eek: stoney the two bands are touring together in October doing 23 yes 23 dates in the UK :D:):D

http://www.rosehilldrive.com/ and click on tour dates. Let me know if you want to the last date in London on Nov 1 or if you are going to one of the 22 other dates ;)

:eek: I'm seeing them in Portsmouth near the end of October but I could be persuaded to go another date :D

Didn't actually realise that RHD were there too :eek: Nice surprise eh :cool:

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Chime wrote:

who are they Chimey... its just that they play in Carlisle... and no-one good ever plays Carlisle... are they good!!!

give me a soundalike comparison... genre them for me :)
    who are they Chimey... its just that they play in Carlisle... and no-one good ever plays Carlisle... are they good!!!

Well the Answer are very Led Zep inspired. Dave likes them if it's any help! :D

Pippa shall we go to the London show? I'm up for it if you are :)

Rockin' out to Creadles

well they are the support you can listen to some tracks here http://www.myspace.com/rosehilldrive maybe best to ask Dave as stoney and I were slightly preoccupied with another aspect of the band aswell as the music :o

The headliners are The Answer :) and some band called Roadster or something :o

I'm confused though as The Answer's website doesn't list Rose Hill Drive it lists a band called airbourne :(
  • nope.... Scotland... by below i meant its more southern than me
    Coulda sworn you were from shakiraville.....
    "Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
    Make myself a pact not to shut doors on the past
    Just for today I am free"

Dublin 23/08/2006 ~~~Reading 27/08/2006

Wembley June '07 !!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Exactly :D Plus I may bring a pillow :o Weird I know but hey

Yes still flapping!! :D:D He was cute. Shit! I hope he's not one of the guys who checks through what we do on the 'net! :eek: *shuts mouth*
    Pillow? :confused: Lol, ok then! :D

Yep, was just gonna warn ya about the whole IT thing - best not discuss IT people :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    V V wrote:
    I'm only taking hand bag !!!
    with clean knickers in ! hahaha and few other clothes, me n lou will buy some toilettress when we get there

hay Chime , do you want to share shower gel with us ??? :D

Good idea and toothpaste :) We'll need to bring towels though won't we?
    Chime wrote:
    well they are the support you can listen to some tracks here http://www.myspace.com/rosehilldrive maybe best to ask Dave as stoney and I were slightly preoccupied with another aspect of the band aswell as the music :o

The headliners are The Answer :) and some band called Roadster or something :o

I'm confused though as The Answer's website doesn't list Rose Hill Drive it lists a band called airbourne :(

Yeah they aren't listened on the WedgeWood Rooms site either as playing :confused: But if it states on their website they are then they must be. Perhaps because they are a small band they don't list them :confused:

Also, shall we go to the London show Pippa?

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Yeah they aren't listened on the WedgeWood Rooms site either as playing :confused: But if it states on their website they are then they must be. Perhaps because they are a small band they don't list them :confused:

Shame they're playing mid week! My daughter and her friend like the band but not school nights!!!!!! Mean mother, I am!
  • One week....seven days.

Argon.....do the dance of joy!

Happy lunchtime everybody :):):)
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018

I think me might have to :D

Anyone else care to join us?

red they are playing loads of dates, may be some not too far away?
  • siochansiochan Posts: 304
    One week....seven days.

Argon.....do the dance of joy!

Happy lunchtime everybody :):):)

Numphar do the dance of joy !!!!! ( nice one that reference made me laugh)

I just texted one of my annoying friends who didn't get a ticket to kinda rub it in .......... I'm having a bi polar day as one of my best friends is leaving this lovely wee isle and returning home to Jordan for what seems like the inevitable future so I excited about seeing the lads and then I get a downer of achhhhh .......

I think the excitment will have to wait until tomorrow for me totally to appreciate it's only a week until the point !!!!
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
  • siochan wrote:
    Numphar do the dance of joy !!!!! ( nice one that reference made me laugh)

Dammit....I have been out-geeked!

I can never remember the guys name and usually no one ever knows where it's from.

Glad it made you laugh on your bi-polar day though :)
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
    siochan wrote:
    .......... I'm having a bi polar day as one of my best friends is leaving this lovely wee isle .........

strangely enough i read the word 'polar' as 'sexual'.... this is normal in Hornyland to do these things...
    Dammit....I have been out-geeked!

I can never remember the guys name and usually no one ever knows where it's from.

Glad it made you laugh on your bi-polar day though :)

I don't know how many times i've watched those Pilea episodes (or whatever way its spelt) just to see the dances of joy and shame fuckin hilarious !!!!!!!!

And yes mate thanks for making me laugh ..... think i'll have to locate you when we're all waiting for the guys to start the gig and we can jointly engage in " the dance of joy"
    excellent we have two geeks on the thread!!!!!!!!!!

*warms up knuckles*

*phones missus*

"Hi its me, I'm off out for a bit..... what?..........yes i'm going geek thumping again................well leave it in the oven, i could be a while

;)
    Coulda sworn you were from shakiraville.....

i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its in Scotland though... and its always HOT!!! in Shakiraville
    strangely enough i read the word 'polar' as 'sexual'.... this is normal in Hornyland to do these things...

If that statement was made by anyone else I might have questioned it but since it was you God Dunk my expression = so not surprised !!!
    so.... obviously lots of people going back to Helens after the gig...

but is anyone on this thread/astorians thread planning on hanging out in the pubs/clubs afterwards??

well??????????
    excellent we have two geeks on the thread!!!!!!!!!!

*warms up knuckles*

*phones missus*

"Hi its me, I'm off out for a bit..... what?..........yes i'm going geek thumping again................well leave it in the oven, i could be a while

;)

I'm not a wee geek that'll let yah beat me !!!!! So just be warned I trained in restraint techniques and have plenty of practice bringing cocky young men to the ground and standing on their heads!!!!!
    well??????????

I'll go with what the flow does but think i am planning on going back to hotel changing clothes having a quick shower and going to helen's
  • Think we're heading for a few after it .. probably to bruxelles id imagine
    "Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
    Make myself a pact not to shut doors on the past
    Just for today I am free"

Dublin 23/08/2006 ~~~Reading 27/08/2006

Wembley June '07 !!
    siochan wrote:
    I'll go with what the flow does but think i am planning on going back to hotel changing clothes having a quick shower and going to helen's

boring answer