Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    i dont think you were getting one young missy.... you need a credit or debit card to get one... they are free to everyone who is meeting up at THE PUB beforehand... but you would need a credit card to get one on put on hold for you!!! seeing as your not coming to the pub ;):p

woo-hoo!!!!! i tried to re-upload the image and make the order and it accepted it this time :D:D:D:D badges will be here in 5 working days it says :cool:

Hey! Am I in on this badge wearing thingy exclusive?? :confused: Count me in!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    of course i didnt need any excuse... the merest mention of either/or all of the things below will set me off:-

1. Canadian girls in london
    2. Salsa dancing in london
    3. £2.00 bottles of beer in London

combine all 3 and its duct tape time :o:o

... and needing new Chuck Taylors :confused:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?

combine all 3 and its duct tape time :o:o

By the way Mr Dunkman...you haven't told us about your recent sojourn to Londinium. How was it in the big smoke? :confused:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hey! Am I in on this badge wearing thingy exclusive?? :confused: Count me in!

all Astorians get a badge :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    By the way Mr Dunkman...you haven't told us about your recent sojourn to Londinium. How was it in the big smoke? :confused:

it was 'awesome' :)

i absolutely loved it... my plans are to try and arrange an Astorian gathering next year where we can all meet up again and talk about how great i am and stuff ...

it'd be nice for us all to meet up now and again and relive what was so special for all of us.... except no sleeping before 3am this time :mad:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ok ulot give me a good internet radio station to listern too , Please :D ?
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    will do!! I hope pink is your color, somehow I imagine it is.....;)

pink will do big boy... ;)
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095

it'd be nice for us all to meet up now and again and relive what was so special for all of us.... except no sleeping before 3am this time :mad:
    That's me in the clear then so :cool: 3.30am I believe it was :p

Oooh, for those staying at mine the night before we can have a proper flow :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you

Yeah. Nice indeedy! By the way, how is 'nice' pronounced in Scotland? Neece? Neece doesn't sound as gay as nice. Anyway, carry on...:cool:
  • siochansiochan Posts: 304
    V V wrote:

http://www.wmmr.com/index.shtml

THe link is to a Philadelphia based radio station - their morning show Preston and Steve is absolutely brilliant but since its no longer morning you'll just get the other afternoon shows - I advise you to check the morning show out - you can get podcasts of it up after about 6pm -
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
    I don't really have time to look through the entire thread to find out where and when we're all supposed to meet up in Dublin - i'm in the day before the gig and staying at jury's so can someone let me know whether the meeting up and drinking session is occurring day of the gig or night before also .........
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yeah. Nice indeedy! By the way, how is 'nice' pronounced in Scotland? Neece? Neece doesn't sound as gay as nice. Anyway, carry on...:cool:

ok then freakboy *whistles and looks the other way*

ok then it'd be 'magic' or 'great' to meet up again with all you lot.... that contain more manly words ;):D
    siochan wrote:
    http://www.wmmr.com/index.shtml

THe link is to a Philadelphia based radio station - their morning show Preston and Steve is absolutely brilliant but since its no longer morning you'll just get the other afternoon shows - I advise you to check the morning show out - you can get podcasts of it up after about 6pm -

cool thanks i'll give it a wurl !
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    siochan wrote:
    I don't really have time to look through the entire thread to find out where and when we're all supposed to meet up in Dublin - i'm in the day before the gig and staying at jury's so can someone let me know whether the meeting up and drinking session is occurring day of the gig or night before also .........

first law about big threads is that all important info is on 1st pages of them ;)

also check out Dublin Schedules thread that HH started... it contains fascinating things typed by me, and other jokes and stuff that i've done... it also has useless info like pubs and meeting places, etc... but skip that and go for the juicy stuff. :)
    V V wrote:

you need to sign up to http://www.pandora.com... you type in your favourite band or genre and it plays music associated with that style of music... its pretty, erm, nice :)
    you need to sign up to http://www.pandora.com... you type in your favourite band or genre and it plays music associated with that style of music... its pretty, erm, nice :)

yeah i do have that one but it runs out after 10 songs ? and i didnt want to choose anything cos i just cant make desigons today.

that other one wont work for me :(
    ok then freakboy *whistles and looks the other way*

ok then it'd be 'magic' or 'great' to meet up again with all you lot.... that contain more manly words ;):D

Or: Pukka! wicked! cool! awesome! :o good! fandabytasticus!
  • all Astorians get a badge :cool:

not awesome......
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    first law about big threads is that all important info is on 1st pages of them ;)

also check out Dublin Schedules thread that HH started... it contains fascinating things typed by me, and other jokes and stuff that i've done... it also has useless info like pubs and meeting places, etc... but skip that and go for the juicy stuff. :)

Such a modest young man you are Dunk !!!

Well I think I may spend most of my time on the 23rd making sure I get a pit band for gig - but I'm bringing my other half with me so i'll make sure i strategically place him in the queue for a bit incase i miss too much drinking time !!!

And no one made plans for the 22nd - we should have a pre pearl jam day party too - well I'll certainly be having one of my own!!!!
    "John Terry is the new captain of the England football team, with Steven Gerrard as vice-captain".

Should have been the other way around! :rolleyes:
    not awesome......

you get one buddy :)

and fellow Dublin goers on this thread pretty much... i'v ordered 50 and nearer the time i'll try and make a rudimentary list of people who have already requested one.. :)
    siochan wrote:

why thanks siochan... :)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    "John Terry is the new captain of the England football team, with Steven Gerrard as vice-captain".

Should have been the other way around! :rolleyes:

But byrnzie yah gotta love JT !!!!!!
    As a Chelski girl I so think they got it the right way round !!!!
    siochan wrote:

Well I think I may spend most of my time on the 23rd making sure I get a pit band for gig - but I'm bringing my other half with me so i'll make sure i strategically place him in the queue for a bit incase i miss too much drinking time !!!

And no one made plans for the 22nd - we should have a pre pearl jam day party too - well I'll certainly be having one of my own!!!!
    Well there are still a few people staying at my house on the 22nd so I can't imagine we'll all just go to sleep quietly but I really don't wanna go mad the night before :o I don't wanna be wrecked for the concert and ruin it :o although considering the people staying and how we haven't met and stuff... it's hard to imagine (hahaha, geddit?) we'll be getting an early night though :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    siochan wrote:
    But byrnzie yah gotta love JT !!!!!!
    As a Chelski girl I so think they got it the right way round !!!!

We'll settle this argument on Sunday at 3pm siochan! :mad:
    Well there are still a few people staying at my house on the 22nd so I can't imagine we'll all just go to sleep quietly but I really don't wanna go mad the night before :o I don't wanna be wrecked for the concert and ruin it :o although considering the people staying and how we haven't met and stuff... it's hard to imagine (hahaha, geddit?) we'll be getting an early night though :rolleyes:

yeah helen not getting too fubar the night before makes sense - though a few days beforehand i'll give you a call and see if we can meet up with yah for a few hours even if its just for a wee joint or something like that !
    We'll have to definately meet up pre gig though -
    Byrnzie wrote:
    We'll settle this argument on Sunday at 3pm siochan! :mad:

Yup most certainly my scouser loving friend !!! :)

( my boyfriend is a Liverpool Bhoy and myself being a Chelski girl we have beautiful times when the two teams play I believe for the last few seasons the football gods have been toying with us having us play way too many games -- lol )
    siochan wrote:
    yeah helen not getting too fubar the night before makes sense - though a few days beforehand i'll give you a call and see if we can meet up with yah for a few hours even if its just for a wee joint or something like that !
    We'll have to definately meet up pre gig though -
    Oh absolutely! Well yeh closer to the time we'll arrange to meet up for a bit the day before? Maybe do you want to call out to the house if we're not going to the city centre? it will depend on what everyone wants to do... and HOPEFULLY I'll have some stuff... drought at the moment apparently :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Oh absolutely! Well yeh closer to the time we'll arrange to meet up for a bit the day before? Maybe do you want to call out to the house if we're not going to the city centre? it will depend on what everyone wants to do... and HOPEFULLY I'll have some stuff... drought at the moment apparently :rolleyes:

Sounds like a half a plan .... yeah drought it is - well those loyalist paramilitaries have spent way to long fighting amongst themselves for power to make sure their drugs get into the country - i've mates due home from Amsterdam a few days before so hopefully i'll have a wee bit!!

Aye if you not heading into city centre we'll call round for a bit or whatever way it works itself out.
    siochan wrote:
    Sounds like a half a plan .... yeah drought it is - well those loyalist paramilitaries have spent way to long fighting amongst themselves for power to make sure their drugs get into the country - i've mates due home from Amsterdam a few days before so hopefully i'll have a wee bit!!

Aye if you not heading into city centre we'll call round for a bit or whatever way it works itself out.
    Brilliant... sure we'll know better closer to the day anyway. Lol, I seem completely incapable of planning anything this week so best leave the thinking til the weekend or better still, next week :D

It's a sad day when you've to get it brought over from Amsterdam :o

Anyway I'm off to meet wolfamongwolves for a pint or two :) so I'll chat to yas all tomorrow.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life