Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    UKDave wrote:
    Hunger Strike would be just awesome...................!!! :D

It certainly would! Maybe PJ would turn up on Sat with Audioslave. Feck that! Maybe I'll hide somewhere and sneak in on Saturday! :)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    P.s, let's see if you can spell my name right on Thursday!!

haa haa!! sorry man.... its a fucker to spell if it isnt in front of you though :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    UKDave wrote:
    Hunger Strike would be just awesome...................!!! :D

Thanks to Jenny texting me... I heard hunger strike on the radio last night :eek: just after comatose :)

Binaural, I agree... jools holland, radios are really getting behind them... I think they're just what's needed right now which is great for music and great for PJ but bad for us :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Jennytree wrote:
    PJ and Audioslave aren't on the same day though, which is shit. I'm only going to Leeds for the Friday, dunno why I decided not to go for the weekend!

True but you never know, they are more than likely gonna hang out, I mean they know each other and they might decide to do something. Well only time will tell but even seeing them on their own would be enough :)

PEACE
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
    Dunky :D as i recall I DID PJ, DID the sambuca, didn't bother with the men... so yep, in that order :)

you did Sambuca... where, when???? I dont like Sambuca, so i presume i didnt drink it ... ah fuck knows :)

ah no... are you absolutely sure you left that pub alone... that Asian marriage addict didnt go with you :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    haa haa!! sorry man.... its a fucker to spell if it isnt in front of you though :o

He he...don't worry, I know, it's an Irish name. I often sit in waiting rooms and hear "Can Mr Byron - Bine - Brine - please come forward?"
    you did Sambuca... where, when???? I dont like Sambuca, so i presume i didnt drink it ... ah fuck knows :)

ah no... are you absolutely sure you left that pub alone... that Asian marriage addict didnt go with you :D
    I'm pretty sure... but i was so drunk he could have been the cabbie :eek:

I did sambuca when i got that pint before i went back to the q. remember i went for another one for the two of us and went back with just one for you cos i had to get back? I had two sambucas at the bar. Also, I can remember drinking smirnoff ice in that other weird place... and stella and grolsch and god knows what the fuck else :confused: smirnoff ice... of all drinks :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:
    He he...don't worry, I know, it's an Irish name. I often sit in waiting rooms and hear "Can Mr Byron - Bine - Brine - please come forward?"
    Ok where did i meet you again? You were the one near me at the barrier right? fuck, my head's gone.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Ok where did i meet you again? You were the one near me at the barrier right? fuck, my head's gone.

Check out the 1st pic. I'm the second from the left..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/69963790@N00/?saved=1
    I'm pretty sure... but i was so drunk he could have been the cabbie :eek:

I did sambuca when i got that pint before i went back to the q. remember i went for another one for the two of us and went back with just one for you cos i had to get back? I had two sambucas at the bar. Also, I can remember drinking smirnoff ice in that other weird place... and stella and grolsch and god knows what the fuck else :confused: smirnoff ice... of all drinks :eek:

jesus Hellsy you had a shitload of different booze :)

I remember you drinking Smirnoff Ice at the weird place right enough.... :eek:

i think i was on lager and gin&tonic chasers .... i repeat "I think"

just brings back what a fuckin great night it was!!!

I'm listening to that CD i did for ya... WWS is just amazing when loud!!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    It is with sadness that I depart this thread :( I shall see you all on other threads I hope :)

Til anon ;):D:D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    It is with sadness that I depart this thread :( I shall see you all on other threads I hope :)

Til anon ;):D:D

there is still General Admission on Saturday... all is not lost!!! :)
  • hey guys! Were are ya'll stayin in Dublin? I'm heading over on my own this time! A cheap hotel is what I'm lookin for.... Can't afford an expencive one. Keithos is drinkin for free, I'm a bit worried my savings is done for ;) Drink up boy! U deserve it :D

AMENt TO THAT

PM me with details on where everyone is staying... and also which flight you guys are taking FROM Dublin..... (as long as it is heading for Stansted)

PEace
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    hey guys! Were are ya'll stayin in Dublin? I'm heading over on my own this time! A cheap hotel is what I'm lookin for.... Can't afford an expencive one. Keithos is drinkin for free, I'm a bit worried my savings is done for ;) Drink up boy! U deserve it :D

AMENt TO THAT

PM me with details on where everyone is staying... and also which flight you guys are taking FROM Dublin..... (as long as it is heading for Stansted)

PEace

Yo dawg... I don't expect to drink for free... not at all! I'm just happy to help a fellow jammer who needed a ticket! For every drink you buy me, I'll be buying you one back!
  • duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    just booked my flights to dublin and from dublin to leeds:):):):)

cant wait! only cost £60 iin total too!
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Hey Keith how come you get to be Senior Member of the Astoria Crew?
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    Right!

Those who are staying in hotels in Dublin!

I have been reliably informed that Jurys Inn Custom House is a very close hotel to the venue.

I booked a room for me and my sis, and it only came to about £65 which is sound

it'd be cool if jammers stayed in the same hotel and met up en masse!

Book now
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • I'm in need of one 10C ticket for the Dublin show - for real. I'd be grateful for any help. Please PM me.
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    duggro wrote:
    Right!

Those who are staying in hotels in Dublin!

I have been reliably informed that Jurys Inn Custom House is a very close hotel to the venue.

I booked a room for me and my sis, and it only came to about £65 which is sound

it'd be cool if jammers stayed in the same hotel and met up en masse!

Book now

We've booked into the Russell Court Hotel next to St. Stephens Green, whilst it's not that close to the venue it is only ten mins walk to Temple Bar which is the best place to have a night out in after the gig. Nik has booked here too! It was £65 for a double or twin room with brekkie!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
    foxymop79 wrote:
    We've booked into the Russell Court Hotel next to St. Stephens Green, whilst it's not that close to the venue it is only ten mins walk to Temple Bar which is the best place to have a night out in after the gig. Nik has booked here too! It was £65 for a double or twin room with brekkie!

yeah, i've booked Paramount Hotel in Temple Bar area... got it on expedia for £60ish for a double... looks swell ;)
    yeah, i've booked Paramount Hotel in Temple Bar area... got it on expedia for £60ish for a double... looks swell ;)

Ahem...ahemmm...planning on having a sound nights sleep are we Dunkman...ahem..aheem...cough....cough..pussssyyyyy!!!.....cough ...cough!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Ahem...ahemmm...planning on having a sound nights sleep are we Dunkman...ahem..aheem...cough....cough..pussssyyyyy!!!.....cough ...cough!

ahhh ya fucker ;)

i maybe shouldnt have bothered booking it.. i think i persuaded the missus to go along to HHelens after party... which could last a while :)

i'm under no illusion as to how fucked i could get... i'm leaving the house at 4.00am on the Wednesday morning to get my flight, so maybe a wee snoozums in the afternoon might be in order...

i guarantee it'll be me in bed by midnight this time... i just know it :o
    ahhh ya fucker ;)

i maybe shouldnt have bothered booking it.. i think i persuaded the missus to go along to HHelens after party... which could last a while :)

i'm under no illusion as to how fucked i could get... i'm leaving the house at 4.00am on the Wednesday morning to get my flight, so maybe a wee snoozums in the afternoon might be in order...

i guarantee it'll be me in bed by midnight this time... i just know it :o

He he he!! ; )
  • Inion buiInion bui Posts: 16
    Binaural wrote:
    ROTFL

Yeah someone stopped me and said "Cool tee man" when I was wearing my 'Bootleg' pj shirt, was kinda cool. I saw a woman with a stickman tat on her lower back in Katy Dalys (Local bar) a few months ago, was gonna say hello but she disapearred, never seen someone with a pj tat before.
    I think this new album is going to bring a whole crop of fans in, just got that feeling.

PEACE

I've had a stickman on my stomach for almost 11 years!!! wow, it doesn't feel that long ago....

has anyone gotten their email confirmation yet?
    No email confirmation. But I did email 10c about the lack of UK gigs and the reply I got back was this:

"We have announced all the confirmed European tour dates at this time."

Does this suggest there may be more at a later date? Or am I reading to much into it?
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Think I will book hotel.

Has to be said I admit I'm lightweight and need some sleep :) Especially with the early start for the flight over.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    hey guys! Were are ya'll stayin in Dublin? I'm heading over on my own this time! A cheap hotel is what I'm lookin for.... Can't afford an expencive one. Keithos is drinkin for free, I'm a bit worried my savings is done for ;) Drink up boy! U deserve it :D

AMENt TO THAT

PEace

If you need somewhere cheap check out:

http://www.gogartys.ie/

Its a hostel in Temple Bar, part of Gogarty's pub. Seems quite good for the price! It's from 18euros for a bed in a dorm room! If more of you book you might be able to get a dorm for 4 or 8 just for you guys but it then goes up to 25euros!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

• Inion buiInion bui Posts: 16
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Check out the 1st pic. I'm the second from the left..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/69963790@N00/?saved=1

so good to see pics of the gig! think I was beside you guys, in that first photo, the guy second on the left, did he leave that leather jacket on all throughout the gig? cos me and my mate were astounded at him, the bloody heat in there!
    foxymop79 wrote:

Its a hostel in Temple Bar, part of Gogarty's pub. Seems quite good for the price! It's from 18euros for a bed in a dorm room! If more of you book you might be able to get a dorm for 4 or 8 just for you guys but it then goes up to 25euros!

I would, but I can't stand the sound of snoring. I'd rather be homeless for a night than lay in a bed listening to 7 blokes snoring. I'm a bit uptight when it comes to things like that.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    foxymop79 wrote:

Have looked at this and a twin with en-suite would be £22 each if someone wants to share a room ?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?