Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Binaural wrote:
    Shit mean to say June :D:D *slaps self*
    I was sooooo bummed, went into Virgin (has a ticketmaster outlet) on the Friday afternoon and it was sold out, I can't believe I'm going to miss the Chili's, the Who, Ben Harpern AND DAMIAM MARLEY!!! Ah well, hope you tear it up :D Plus I got Pj to look foward to so no complaints from me :D:D

PEACE
    Well don't get too excited but I MAY have a spare oxegen ticket... MAY!!! It's a weekend camping one and I'll probably know in June or something. I think we've a friend lined up for it.

Yeh, I can definitely do 11th June :) . Oh who's gonna help me welcome pearlwax to Dublin Saturday night??? He's coming Friday but i'm gonna be stuck in a q somewhere :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Binaural wrote:
    It's a bit on the rough side but it tastes soooo nice, plus if you can handle Jaeg then you are fir for any drink :cool:

Jaeger bombers are nicer though! Yummy!

I can't be drinking to much though, I've only one day to recover before I go to Leeds!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Well i wouldn't mind seeing radiohead... but i have to say a year with PJ twice, the Who and (let's pretend ;) ) Pink floyd :eek: pretty fucking wow!

AND we're gonna be welcoming them to Europe TWICE :)

Radiohead is in a smaller venue than the Astoria too :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Fuck, Damien, Jenny, Al... all the other Dubs or near dubs... you do realise we've a lot of fucking work to do :eek: . In London they had fucking badges :eek: BADGES. They were giving cans of beer and bottles of wine in the queue. We have to come up with something good. Too much pressure now,lol

Oh I better buy a few more beds I think - you're all welcome back to my place afterwards. My sister and I have actually organised one or two parties in our day and they were pretty impressive... but i'm guessing drink, music and well that's about it, is all we'll be needing. Piece of cake :cool:

I may have to hold you to that HH. I don't think I'm gonna bother booking a hotel : )
    Binaural wrote:
    It's a bit on the rough side but it tastes soooo nice, plus if you can handle Jaeg then you are fir for any drink :cool:

Helen - I'm not so sure on the sambuca, it's probably the 'stickiest' drink I've ever tasted, your lips are sealed shut afterwards, but damn is it tasty :D

PEACE
    LMAO... yeh i hate that when you spill it all over yourself and you've to lick it off your hands if you can't be bothered going to the toilet (9 times out of ten :rolleyes: ). All part of the fun though :) and yep, it really is tasty :) and soooooooo warm... oooohh i'd love one now though :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    LMAO... yeh i hate that when you spill it all over yourself and you've to lick it off your hands if you can't be bothered going to the toilet (9 times out of ten :rolleyes: ). All part of the fun though :) and yep, it really is tasty :) and soooooooo warm... oooohh i'd love one now though :o

I bet you say that to ALL the boys! hehehe...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I may have to hold you to that HH. I don't think I'm gonna bother booking a hotel : )

Yey :) another one. That's no problem. My house is a wee bit out - we'll need taxis. It's about 15 minutes and just over 10euro in a taxi so if there's 4 in each it's nothing.

Jenny, ya wanna help me organise a party? :p We may have to have one or two in the meantime to practice.

And dave... :p I don't care. You can't say anything that would beat the astoria. Although I have to admit second row half way line at Ireland V All Blacks was a distant second... and The Doors in whiskys in LA was another distant third... but nothing... nothing will ever come close :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Jenny, ya wanna help me organise a party? :p We may have to have one or two in the meantime to practice.

certainly! I'm all for helping an' stuff! Anything for divilment!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I bet you say that to ALL the boys! hehehe...
    Lol, shuddup. I didn't mean it to sound like that but when i read over it and realised I thought I'd post anyway :D

Yep:

1. Pearl Jam
    2. Sambuca
    3. Men

Pretty much sums it up :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Yey :) another one. That's no problem. My house is a wee bit out - we'll need taxis. It's about 15 minutes and just over 10euro in a taxi so if there's 4 in each it's nothing.

And dave... :p I don't care. You can't say anything that would beat the astoria. Although I have to admit second row half way line at Ireland V All Blacks was a distant second... and The Doors in whiskys in LA was another distant third... but nothing... nothing will ever come close :)

Woahh!! hang on... no way am I saying it'll beat the Astoria.... just that it's another small gig that's all!! ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Jennytree wrote:
    certainly! I'm all for helping an' stuff! Anything for divilment!

Well we have to empty a lot of cans before we spray them... now that's gonna be really hard. We might need more help for that :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    UKDave wrote:
    Woahh!! hang on... now way am I saying it'll beat the Astoria.... just that it's another small gig that's all!! ;):D
    Lol, ok fair enough. As long as we have that sorted :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Well don't get too excited but I MAY have a spare oxegen ticket... MAY!!! It's a weekend camping one and I'll probably know in June or something. I think we've a friend lined up for it.

Yeh, I can definitely do 11th June :) . Oh who's gonna help me welcome pearlwax to Dublin Saturday night??? He's coming Friday but i'm gonna be stuck in a q somewhere :)

:D I'm not gonna lie to ya, if you COULD get me a ticket I think my head would cave in with excitement :D Of course that's if, but I'm more than happy to buy one if your friend turns it down.
    Yeo! I'll set a tidy sum aside :thumbsup:
    Now the question is how do I walk down the street everyday until the 23rd of August without grabing every stranger and shouting Pearl Jam at them for 20 minutes? hehehe

PEACE
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Lol, shuddup. I didn't mean it to sound like that but when i read over it and realised I thought I'd post anyway :D

Yep:

1. Pearl Jam
    2. Sambuca
    3. Men

Pretty much sums it up :)

in that order!! I'm surprised... as surprised as last friday morning when i woke up and didnt see a strange bloke in bed next to ya ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Well we have to empty a lot of cans before we spray them... now that's gonna be really hard. We might need more help for that :o

Well, you get drinkin'!!! I have 5 willing housemates that'll be more than happy to help...there's a good few empty cans around already...s'pose we should really throw them out, but fook that!

Other randomers will be needed to add to collection, though!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Lol, ok fair enough. As long as we have that sorted :p

No argument... the more I think about it the more I smile :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12

Hahaha!!! Yes, the whole 'toilet' decision, you always wonder is it worth the trip but end up wiping it on your jeans lol
    What about Goldslagger? Liquid cinamon, mmmm yummy

PEACE

Dublin 08/06
    Keith... i profusely apologise

i got you and Brynzie mixed up... he went at 12 or something

once again oh sweatbanded one... i'm sorry :o

i'll edit!!!

Ahem...ahemm. Cough, cough!! We shall see who is the last man standing on Thursday my friend. I will not let the Essex/Herts contingent down. 3 days and 3 nights with no sleep at all and constant abuse of my liver is my record. I am quite sure I can repeat this feat if necessary.

P.s, let's see if you can spell my name right on Thursday!!
    Binaural wrote:
    Now the question is how do I walk down the street everyday until the 23rd of August without grabing every stranger and shouting Pearl Jam at them for 20 minutes? hehehe

PEACE

I do that anyway... kinda building up a bit of a rep around Dublin! God help the person who says "They went downhill after Ten"
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Binaural wrote:
    :D I'm not gonna lie to ya, if you COULD get me a ticket I think my head would cave in with excitement :D Of course that's if, but I'm more than happy to buy one if your friend turns it down.
    Yeo! I'll set a tidy sum aside :thumbsup:

PEACE
    Lol, why try??? Just do it. Fuck them all. I wore my Astoria tee out Friday night and somebody actually commented - ok only one person but i was delighted that someone came up and was really happy to see a pj t-shirt on somebody :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Ahem...ahemm. Cough, cough!! We shall see who is the last man standing on Thursday my friend. I will not let the Essex/Herts contingent down. 3 days and 3 nights with no sleep at all and constant abuse of my liver is my record. I am quite sure I can repeat this feat if necessary.

ah you're a good man Byrnzie :)

i love the Astoria crew sigs by the way...

p.s. i take your challenge on ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Byrnzie wrote:

Lol, woah... I sense a few bets coming on :) Yippeeeeeeeee :)

Oh does anyone play pool?

Dunky :D as i recall I DID PJ, DID the sambuca, didn't bother with the men... so yep, in that order :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    ah you're a good man Byrnzie :)

i love the Astoria crew sigs by the way...

p.s. i take your challenge on ;)

I will begin practising now!! ; )
    Jennytree wrote:
    I do that anyway... kinda building up a bit of a rep around Dublin! God help the person who says "They went downhill after Ten"

Somebody said that at work today... I posted the Independent review up their arse ;):D!!!
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Jennytree wrote:
    Jaeger bombers are nicer though! Yummy!

I can't be drinking to much though, I've only one day to recover before I go to Leeds!

Would have loved to go to LEEDS or READING but missed out. Was really hoping to catch DJ Shadow, that guy is one hell of a musician. Plus to see Audioslave and Pearl Jam with the possibility of a little TOTD is jaw dropping.
    You'll have to let us all know how it went.

PEACE

Dublin 08/06
    UKDave wrote:
    Somebody said that at work today... I posted the Independent review up their arse ;):D!!!

:eek: and somehow i don't think you're joking. Yesterday i found out that all the young people at work LIKE Pearl jam :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :eek: and somehow i don't think you're joking. Yesterday i found out that all the young people at work LIKE Pearl jam :)

Yeah, the younger ones at work at the same, just one numbskull ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Binaural wrote:
    Would have loved to go to LEEDS or READING but missed out. Was really hoping to catch DJ Shadow, that guy is one hell of a musician. Plus to see Audioslave and Pearl Jam with the possibility of a little TOTD is jaw dropping.
    You'll have to let us all know how it went.

PEACE

PJ and Audioslave aren't on the same day though, which is shit. I'm only going to Leeds for the Friday, dunno why I decided not to go for the weekend!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    PJ and Audioslave aren't on the same day though, which is shit. I'm only going to Leeds for the Friday, dunno why I decided not to go for the weekend!

Hunger Strike would be just awesome...................!!! :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Jennytree wrote:

ROTFL
    Lol, why try??? Just do it. Fuck them all. I wore my Astoria tee out Friday night and somebody actually commented - ok only one person but i was delighted that someone came up and was really happy to see a pj t-shirt on somebody:)
    Yeah someone stopped me and said "Cool tee man" when I was wearing my 'Bootleg' pj shirt, was kinda cool. I saw a woman with a stickman tat on her lower back in Katy Dalys (Local bar) a few months ago, was gonna say hello but she disapearred, never seen someone with a pj tat before.
    I think this new album is going to bring a whole crop of fans in, just got that feeling.

PEACE

Dublin 08/06