Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    You can have mine for your spare Dublin ticket ;)

Feck off!! :D I haven't got a spare one!!
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Yeh dunky, you did fucking brilliantly... crawling out of bed at 8am. You even had someone meet you off the train and SHOW YOU where the hotel was :D

Despite the fact I'd been queuing for 4 hours already at that stage :D

that Asian bloke shoulda married ya just to shut you up :p

oh man.... this is gonna be just amazing!!!!

fuckin show me where the hotel was???? :confused: we were as lost as each other :D

it was a great night out and heres to another one in Dublin (i've always wanted to go to Dublin) its gonna be great meeting the Astorians again :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • UKDave wrote:
    Feck off!! :D

:D No... I'm still coming over cuz I FECKIN love ya'll...... Riiiiiiiight.....;) Nah, Keithos offerd me his spare! KEITHOS, YOU ROCK DUDE!!!! You gettin drunk in Dublin, well, it's on AMENt TO THAT! AMENt TO THAT BROTHER!!!!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    UKDave wrote:
    We can sleep in the morning right? Dunkman I already said they're on home turf, I'll admit defeat now but I'll be there anyway ;)

Lol, we don't sleep in this house though. You get half an hour in the morning and that's that :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Ok so we still have a couch available if anyone wants one :D Lol, j/k it's yours. Besides I DID meet you for a split second anyway so we're practically old friends :p

Yeeoo, got tickets for the Dublin show :D:D
    What about you?
    This is gonna be fookin ticket, can't wait to meet up with all the Irish Jamily:D:D:D

PEACE
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
    :D No... I'm still coming over cuz I FECKIN love ya'll...... Riiiiiiiight.....;) Nah, Keithos offerd me his spare! KEITHOS, YOU ROCK DUDE!!!! You gettin drunk in Dublin, well, it's on AMENt TO THAT! AMENt TO THAT BROTHER!!!!

Cool, will be good to see you again, peace to the Norwegian Astorians :D;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • monkaymonkay Posts: 40
    I am so gutted that I missed out on the whole astoria thing and meetin up with you guy's. I am gonna try so damn hard to get a ticket on saturday so I don't miss out this time!! You all sound like really cool people!! Plz someone save a space on the floor somewhere for me if thats cool?? I FUCKING WILL BE THERE EVEN IF I HAVE TO DANCE NAKED WITH A BANNER SAYING I AM THE BASTARD SON OF 321 TED ROGERS THROUGH THE STREETS OF LONDON FOR A TICKET!!!!! Fuck Yeah!! I is not missin out this time!!

Steve
    http://www.myspace.com/funkymonkay

Please check out my bands website and give some of our song's a listen!!

http://www.myspace.com/dekolta

London Wembeley Arena 2000
    Reading Festival 2006
    London Wembeley Arena 2007

thats great news man.. Keithos is a fuckin good bloke that way.. salt of the earth.... plus he drinks good wine ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ah it won't be that exciting really. I'm not really looking forward to it.

I am, of course, lying.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    that Asian bloke shoulda married ya just to shut you up :p

oh man.... this is gonna be just amazing!!!!

fuckin show me where the hotel was???? :confused: we were as lost as each other :D

it was a great night out and heres to another one in Dublin (i've always wanted to go to Dublin) its gonna be great meeting the Astorians again :D

Lol, well i was the one who suggested we get a taxi... you would have had us walk for miles. And wasn't I right? :p

And do you really think marriage would shut me up? :D T'was a fucking brilliant night though. How the fuck do we wait 4 months now? :eek: we'll have to have a mid Astoria/Dublin night out or something.

Speaking of beds though :( well i don't have to go but i have to get off the computer :( so hopefully my internet at work will be up and running again tomorrow :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • thats great news man.. Keithos is a fuckin good bloke that way.. salt of the earth.... plus he drinks good wine ;)

And that good wine my friend, is on me...... Keithos, dude, you're gettin HAMMERD MAN! FECKIN RIGHT :D
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ah it won't be that exciting really. I'm not really looking forward to it.

I am, of course, lying.

Lol, yep of course you are :D

Binaural you're gonna meet us all - you may have to pay dublin a visit before then to know what we all look like, any excuse :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    UKDave wrote:
    Dunkman I already said they're on home turf, I'll admit defeat now but I'll be there anyway ;)

I know man... they'll fuck us but we'll give it our best shot!!

my wife only usually lasts until 11pm and then shes in bed... i'll be forced to continue the night without her as usual... its gonna be great!!!

the only fucker is we have to wait until August... bigger build up though!!
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    And that good wine my friend, is on me...... Keithos, dude, you're gettin HAMMERD MAN! FECKIN RIGHT :D

I never pass on a good drink ;)
    Lol, yep of course you are :D

Binaural you're gonna meet us all - you may have to pay dublin a visit before then to know what we all look like, any excuse :D

Well you know I will be in that neck of the woods around the 11th of July (Metallica concert....with AIC PLAYING :D) so y'all better keep a night free for a few rounds :D

PEACE

Dublin 08/06
    I hope you lot are prepared for a few rounds of Jaggermiester :D:D

PEACE

Dublin 08/06
    Keithos wrote:
    I never pass on a good drink ;)

Lol, I, unfortunately, rarely pass on any drink :o

Although i gave up smoking 4 weeks ago and didn't drink for 2 of those but once i started... all downhill... but soooooooooooooo much fun :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Lol, well i was the one who suggested we get a taxi... you would have had us walk for miles. And wasn't I right? :p

And do you really think marriage would shut me up? :D T'was a fucking brilliant night though.

i thought it was about 75 metres on my Google map print off... took about 20mins in a taxi , lol!!! :D

yeah, it was a great night all round and no, marriage probably wouldn't shut you up :p
    Binaural wrote:

PEACE

Sambuca's my shot - pretty safe really but it never let's me down. Fuck though 11th July - isn't that the Oxegen weekend??? I may be somewhere in the Irish countryside listening to Pete Townsend rip it up :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Sambuca's my shot - pretty safe really but it never let's me down. Fuck though 11th July - isn't that the Oxegen weekend??? I may be somewhere in the Irish countryside listening to Pete Townsend rip it up :)

Wahay!! you're seeing the mighty WHO too? I'm going to Leeds!! :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    i thought it was about 75 metres on my Google map print off... took about 20mins in a taxi , lol!!! :D

yeah, it was a great night all round and no, marriage probably wouldn't shut you up :p
    Fuck off :p

I actually couldn't get a word in edgeways :p

Another reason i left early... i'd say there's a london cabbie somewhere with two really sore ears :D . Must have been a long journey cos i can remember telling him EVERTHING about the day... and i think i started at 4am :o Poor fucker.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Binaural wrote:

PEACE

Jaeger! Woo! Always makes me choke!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    UKDave wrote:
    Wahay!! you're seeing the mighty WHO too? I'm going to Leeds!! :D

What a year for concerts. I don't think i went to ANY last year :( but this year i've already been to the Astoria and the Aussie Pink Floyd and now I've Dublin AND oxegen to come where I get to see the Who :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    What a year for concerts. I don't think i went to ANY last year :( but this year i've already been to the Astoria and the Aussie Pink Floyd and now I've Dublin AND oxegen to come where I get to see the Who :)

I've Gn'R, Metallica and AIC, Opeth, Down, maybe over to Novarock or Graspop, then PJ twice in Aug. Now, thats a summer and a half!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!

Last year was good... Velvet Revolver, U2, Oasis, Wildhearts, Coldplay

But THIS year.... Pearl Jam x 3, Radiohead, Who, Flaming Lips, eels & Chili's :D:D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Jennytree wrote:
    I've Gn'R, Metallica and AIC, Opeth, Down, maybe over to Novarock or Graspop, then PJ twice in Aug. Now, thats a summer and a half!

Lol, oh and I saw Velvet Revolver in January... oh was talking to the cute engineer at work about them today :) Anyway... where were we? :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

Shit mean to say June :D:D *slaps self*
    I was sooooo bummed, went into Virgin (has a ticketmaster outlet) on the Friday afternoon and it was sold out, I can't believe I'm going to miss the Chili's, the Who, Ben Harpern AND DAMIAM MARLEY!!! Ah well, hope you tear it up :D Plus I got Pj to look foward to so no complaints from me :D:D

PEACE

Dublin 08/06
    UKDave wrote:
    Last year was good... Velvet Revolver, U2, Oasis, Wildhearts, Coldplay

But THIS year.... Pearl Jam x 3, Radiohead, Who, Flaming Lips, eels & Chili's :D:D:D
    Well i wouldn't mind seeing radiohead... but i have to say a year with PJ twice, the Who and (let's pretend ;) ) Pink floyd :eek: pretty fucking wow!

AND we're gonna be welcoming them to Europe TWICE :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Jennytree wrote:
    Jaeger! Woo! Always makes me choke!

It's a bit on the rough side but it tastes soooo nice, plus if you can handle Jaeg then you are fir for any drink :cool:

Helen - I'm not so sure on the sambuca, it's probably the 'stickiest' drink I've ever tasted, your lips are sealed shut afterwards, but damn is it tasty :D

PEACE

Dublin 08/06
    Well i wouldn't mind seeing radiohead... but i have to say a year with PJ twice, the Who and (let's pretend ;) ) Pink floyd :eek: pretty fucking wow!

AND we're gonna be welcoming them to Europe TWICE :)

There's a Floyd tribute band playing Leamington soon actually will need to check the date....
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12