Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    isnt there somebody on here called lars ulrich oro something with about fifteen gazillion posts???
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    belfast1 wrote:
    isnt there somebody on here called lars ulrich oro something with about fifteen gazillion posts???

there's an AxlUlrich with 16,118 posts.. but there are people with thousands more. :eek: :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    eMMI wrote:
    there's an AxlUlrich with 16,118 posts.. but there are people with thousands more. :eek: :p

scarywarymary
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    eMMI wrote:
    congrats. :D

no you don't. :p

Thanks and thanks

belfast1 wrote:

I think thats helen :eek: ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    belfast1 wrote:

he be AxlUlrich

i think Soulsinging has a few posts.. 15000+ but brother123 used to have the record but not seen him in ages

HHelen obviously talks a lot of shite as she has about 12000... and she has a fucking job so fuck knows what they pay her to do!!! :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    he be AxlUlrich

i think Soulsinging has a few posts.. 15000+ but brother123 used to have the record but not seen him in ages

HHelen obviously talks a lot of shite as she has about 12000... and she has a fucking job so fuck knows what they pay her to do!!! :D

To sit on here all day and flirt with you :D;)

By the way, thanks, got the package but there appears to be 60 mins of nothing on it :o
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

By the way, thanks, got the package but there appears to be 60 mins of nothing on it :o

huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i checked it out myself... it contains 2 shows... did you try it on a normal CD player or on computer??!?!?

if its not worked then MSN it will be... like Dave i didnt realise we could share some files..

let me know!!! i havent received anything yet... but thats because you havent sent them yet have you ya lazy fucker :D:)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Irish Al wrote:

she can do that if she wants, but she her chances are less than that of Pishy Hilda... the schizophrenic lady down the road who eats cats and use the fat ends of pool cues to pleasure herself at her patio windows

yes, less chance than her :D:D
    Irish Al wrote:
    Thanks and thanks

you're welcome and you're welcome. :)

well my darlings, it's time for me to say goodbye for now. :o only because I need to go to work (for a whole 2 hours! :eek: )!

but I might be back later tonight. :)

adios! :D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i checked it out myself... it contains 2 shows... did you try it on a normal CD player or on computer??!?!?

if its not worked then MSN it will be... like Dave i didnt realise we could share some files..

let me know!!! i havent received anything yet... but thats because you havent sent them yet have you ya lazy fucker :D:)

Only tried it on the cd player..not computer yet :o

Sorry I haven't sent them yet will do it by the weekend but can also msn you today :D whats you details??

she can do that if she wants, but she her chances are less than that of Pishy Hilda... the schizophrenic lady down the road who eats cats and use the fat ends of pool cues to pleasure herself at her patio windows

yes, less chance than her :D:D

LOL
    I need a coffee!
    eMMI wrote:
    you're welcome and you're welcome. :)

well my darlings, it's time for me to say goodbye for now. :o only because I need to go to work (for a whole 2 hours! :eek: )!

but I might be back later tonight. :)

adios! :D:D

Bye from here too :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Only tried it on the cd player..not computer yet :o

well its has 2 shows plus artwork on there as mp3's for you :)

you do the converting and stoof!!

dunkman1974@hotmail.co.uk

i think thats my thingy... not on that until tonight though!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    he be AxlUlrich

SENROCK's got loads too!
    redrock wrote:
    SENROCK's got loads too!

she actually has worn out her ! button on her keyboard.... i used to think she was a Wham fan who couldnt spell...

WWWAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flowck off :(
    well its has 2 shows plus artwork on there as mp3's for you :)

you do the converting and stoof!!

dunkman1974@hotmail.co.uk

i think thats my thingy... not on that until tonight though!

Cool, thought as much, you being so technical and all, will sort it out this evening :D

Will also add you to msn and we'll work from there.
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Well I've just ordered a new camera :)

So you can all start practising your catalogue poses for Dublin :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Well I've just ordered a new camera :)

So you can all start practising your catalogue poses for Dublin :D

YIPEEE been looking for an excuse to get my hair done :D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • *sigh*

I remember the days when i had a job where I could just mess about on the net all day.

The novelty does wear off after a while, unless you find yourself a good message board with a fellow bunch of skivers.

Sadly I'm restricted to lunchtimes at work now, as the words 'verbal' and 'warning' have been thrown my way with regards to internet use in the past.
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
    *sigh*

I remember the days when i had a job where I could just mess about on the net all day.

The novelty does wear off after a while, unless you find yourself a good message board with a fellow bunch of skivers.

Sadly I'm restricted to lunchtimes at work now, as the words 'verbal' and 'warning' have been thrown my way with regards to internet use in the past.

Thats not good, come work in my place :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Thats not good, come work in my place :D

haha....given that they told us recently 25% of our I.T. section is going to be cut in the next year, I may have to take you up on that!

My warning actually expires the day before the Dublin show.....I shall celebrate I think.
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
    haha....given that they told us recently 25% of our I.T. section is going to be cut in the next year, I may have to take you up on that!

My warning actually expires the day before the Dublin show.....I shall celebrate I think.

Good stuff :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Hey al! thought i'd come post over here for you lol
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

http://www.myspace.com/rockgoddess1318
    Hey al! thought i'd come post over here for you lol

Well done RG, join in the madness :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Well done RG, join in the madness :D

thanx this thread does seem to go a bit crazy lol
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

http://www.myspace.com/rockgoddess1318
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    YIPEEE been looking for an excuse to get my hair done :D:D:D

Mohican, highlights, dreads? ;):p:D

Just have to wait for it to be delivered now :) oh and learn how to use it properly before Dublin :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    belfast1 wrote:
    yo yo yo

How are ye? My name is Dylan and yours stoney? :D

I know 3 weeks to Dublin cant wait...

Hi Dylan. I'm Caz :D:D

3 weeks and counting, not that you didn't already know that ;)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • thanx this thread does seem to go a bit crazy lol

hello sophie......

(see the name thread was a great idea...:D)
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    Where is everyone ? :eek:

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Where is everyone ? :eek:

well, I'm here.. not sure about the others.. :eek:

:D
    eMMI wrote:
    well, I'm here.. not sure about the others.. :eek:

:D

Good good. I'm taking a break from my work :eek:

Rockin' out to Creadles