Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    A big round of applause for B-man!!!! Did you see Keithos's pic? Holiday snap, you think??

Holiday snap? Catalogue snap more like! :D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    eMMI wrote:
    alright people, I'm calling it a day and logging out. have a nice evening and I will talk to you later! :D:)

Later Alligator!!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Holiday snap? Catalogue snap more like! :D

:D:D Could always do that in case design goes down the drain :D:D:D

'bye eMMI!
  • SmitreSmitre Posts: 68
    redrock wrote:
    I can't believe you've had to bump this. TONS of people were looking for tickets!

Help me out then, don't want the fanclub tickets to go to waste!

Pair of fanclub tickets available for transfer to any 10c member who does not already have tickets for the show. Perhaps someone already lined up to share someone else's extra 10c ticket could pick these up for someone else to use since say so many people are looking for tickets?
    www.givelife.org [Red Cross Blood Donation]
    1-800-GiveLife 1-800-448-3543
  • IrishJamIrishJam Posts: 307
    Smitre wrote:
    Help me out then, don't want the fanclub tickets to go to waste!

Pair of fanclub tickets available for transfer to any 10c member who does not already have tickets for the show. Perhaps someone already lined up to share someone else's extra 10c ticket could pick these up for someone else to use since say so many people are looking for tickets?

You won't have a problem shifting these i'd say
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
  • SmitreSmitre Posts: 68
    IrishJam wrote:
    You won't have a problem shifting these i'd say

I have so far, any help is appreciated.
    www.givelife.org [Red Cross Blood Donation]
    1-800-GiveLife 1-800-448-3543
  • IrishJamIrishJam Posts: 307
    Smitre wrote:
    I have so far, any help is appreciated.

i'd gladly take them only i have mine as friends of mine are itching to go.
    They are going to paris with me to see them but have no tickets to dublin.

if anyone wants to unload their 2 after picking up 10c ones please give me a shout.

there was a conorm on here when tickets were released that was fairly pissed
    off about not getting 10c ones..you could try pm him although i have not seen him on here in a long time.

good luck smitre...
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
    Good morning everyone! Still a very quiet one for me. My daughter had a slumber party and they're still all asleep - bliss!

Looks like Dublin tickets are starting to pop up. Smitre has a couple (though these need to be 'transferred' it would seem, another thread started with Dublin Wristband (one tix there).... Where are all the people who were so upset not getting any. There were loads!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    morning troops...:)

are we ready to invade Ireland... synchronise watches and pint drinking hands.................now!!!

i suppose they are used to being invaded :D

anyhoo... death and starvation aside... i started a thread for Smitre and DarkHelmet to try and offload their tickets... tried to think of something punchy and snappy, but decided that long winded and insulting works best

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=209606

EDIT: frickin hell Red... do you give your kids Chlorophyl (sp?) to get them to sleep that long..... my two have a habit of getting up at 7ish during the week which is okay, but as soon as Saturday comes its always 06:something.... without fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

frickin hell Red... do you give your kids Chlorophyl (sp?) to get them to sleep that long..... my two have a habit of getting up at 7ish during the week which is okay, but as soon as Saturday comes its always 06:something.... without fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D 8ish is my daughter's normal time!!!! The girls have been up chatting and doing what girls do until 1am so they're tired. Even one of them who always gets up 6-6.30 is sleeping!

Oh... or is it because they raided the drinks cabinet....? :D

Your kids are just soooo happy it's the week-end, they want the maximum time with Dad!

BTW - well done on the thread - there WERE tons moaning about not getting tickets - maybe they abandonned hope!
    Oops... they're all awake now.... better go make the pancakes and have some breakfast! Talk to you guys later :)
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    redrock wrote:
    Oops... they're all awake now.... better go make the pancakes and have some breakfast! Talk to you guys later :)

jaysus, well i am definitely awake now

having just sauntered into the old torlet for a wee

holding ipod in hand with pj playing leash (to wake me up) the ipod slipped out of my hand and almost into the toilet bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! feckin feck

But for my amazing powers of dexterity & with pat jennings reflexes I reached out and saved the old pearl jam ipod from its inevtable drowning

phew!
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    LOL @ Belfast1 :D:D What's you name mate? Can't be bothered to go to the other thread :rolleyes:

As I logged on to this forum, and saw the sticky's at the top of the page with the fanviews on, I realised that Dublin will soon be at the top of the page and that gave me a warm feeling inside :)

Three weeks today I will be IN DUBLIN :D:D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    LOL @ Belfast1 :D:D What's you name mate? Can't be bothered to go to the other thread :rolleyes:

As I logged on to this forum, and saw the sticky's at the top of the page with the fanviews on, I realised that Dublin will soon be at the top of the page and that gave me a warm feeling inside :)

Three weeks today I will be IN DUBLIN :D:D

yo yo yo

How are ye? My name is Dylan and yours stoney? :D

I know 3 weeks to Dublin cant wait...
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hey all and good morning. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    [size=+6] **THREE FUCKING WEEKS......COME ON** [/size]

Mornin :D
    I need a coffee!
    belfast1 wrote:
    But for my amazing powers of dexterity & with pat jennings reflexes I reached out and saved the old pearl jam ipod from its inevtable drowning

phew!

Hope you didn't catch it with 'the' hand... or if you did... hope you disinfected it after!!!!! :D
    redrock wrote:
    Hope you didn't catch it with 'the' hand... or if you did... hope you disinfected it after!!!!! :D

Why, women put it in their mouth's :eek: :p
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    [size=+6] **THREE FUCKING WEEKS......COME ON** [/size]

Mornin :D

dont shout im still waking up
    Irish Al wrote:
    Why, women put it in their mouth's :eek: :p

Al... am I gonna have to tut tut you so early in the morning when I've only had one cup of coffee?
    redrock wrote:

ah well ye see now, i was actually about to get the big man out when i fumbled....

a sobering thought to lose my ipod 3 weeks before the 1st gig this side of the pond .... :-)
    ... the big man... :D:D So that's what 'he's' called! :D
    belfast1 wrote:
    dont shout im still waking up

You mean Leash and your reflexes didn't work :eek:

redrock wrote:
    Al... am I gonna have to tut tut you so early in the morning when I've only had one cup of coffee?

Oh you love it.....and maybe if you got more than a cup of coffee this mornin you'd appreciate it more :D:D ;)

You know you love me ;)
    I need a coffee!
    belfast1 wrote:
    ah well ye see now, i was actually about to get the big man out when i fumbled....

You fumbled the big man....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not good :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    You fumbled the big man....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not good :D

no no no

fumbled the ipod...
    redrock wrote:
    ... the big man... :D:D So that's what 'he's' called! :D

see when you are wee he is the wee man

i think this is an irish/scottish thing...
    belfast1 wrote:
    no no no

fumbled the ipod...

I prefer to fumble the big man meself :eek:

I need a coffee :)
    belfast1 wrote:

i think this is an irish/scottish thing...

Correctamundo :D
    I need a coffee!
    1500 posts....WOOHOO

I spend too much time on here :(
    I need a coffee!
    belfast1 wrote:

:D
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    1500 posts....WOOHOO

congrats. :D
    Irish Al wrote:
    I spend too much time on here :(

no you don't. :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."