Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrock wrote:
    Soonforgotten2 just got one (or is going to get one) from G-man23 coming over from the US. He's sorted! :)

eMMI - get yourself a 10c tix (some spare ones going on another thread) and sell your general sales one!

She told me she had one....but maybe I am confused.....:confused:
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    LOL. Trying to find out who has what tickets might be tricky! Dunk will tell you that last time we had fun trying to sort all this out :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    You know what's going to be good? When you log onto the message pit and under the category at the bottom of the page there's the upcoming events for the next 7 days, when Dublin appears :D:D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    That IS going to be good stoney!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    LOL. Trying to find out who has what tickets might be tricky! Dunk will tell you that last time we had fun trying to sort all this out :D

*steps away quietly*

I'll leave it to you guys :D:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Chime wrote:
    I wish I had msn :(

Dunk weren't you going to be in Londinium at some point in August? Is all your time filled up with museums? :p

I'm going on Sat morning until Monday afternoon...

got the Che Guevara exhibition on Sat, then Imperial War Museum... then watching a band on Sat night... followed by drinky-poos until morning

anyone know a good club in Covent Garden???

i've been recommended Roadhouse, The Gardening Club or Porterhouse Bar... but just by people who have been maybe once or twice.... anyone???

Sunday is something called Fruitstock :D:D free music event in Hyde or Regents Park... feck knows what that'll be like though...

then i'm getting drunk on Sun night again :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

We're not trying to find out anything this time. It has been said that tickets were being offered and it's up to the individual to do anything about it if they want to!
    redrock wrote:
    We're not trying to find out anything this time. It has been said that tickets were being offered and it's up to the individual to do anything about it if they want to!

even at that, i'm still staying the fuck away from it..... i started a thread for the moaning bastards who wanted to stab all the English "who stole our tickets" but other than that.... its up to the individual as Red says

That whole ticket debacle left a sour taste in my mouth.... all it would have taken was one fucking reply from someone on here and it would have stopped me being 1. confused and 2. concerned that maybe one of the nice Astorians wasnt going to get a Dublin wristband ticket.... but it appears she has one now and thats good :)

but no reply came and so i began to look like some deranged ticket inquisitor... :(

oh, what a nice morning... sun is out and not a cloud in the sky.... good morning to you all, except Byrnzie... good afternoon to Byrnzie
  • oh, what a nice morning... sun is out and not a cloud in the sky.... good morning to you all, except Byrnzie... good afternoon to Byrnzie

morning! the sun isnt out here, there's lots of clouds and it feels a bit cold out so its not a nice morning here
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

http://www.myspace.com/rockgoddess1318
  • hello sophie......

(see the name thread was a great idea...:D)

Hello casey!
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    eMMI - get yourself a 10c tix (some spare ones going on another thread) and sell your general sales one!

it is not that simple dear. :o

I'd love to do so but I don't think there's a way.. but I'm happy to be going anyway, no matter what's the ticket. :)

although.. if there'd be any spare general sales tickets I'd love to hear about them cause a friend of mine would love one. well, who PJ fan wouldn't though. :D but thought I'd mention, just in case. :)

on an another note, good morning to all, it's not such a good weather outside but what can ya do? :D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    i began to look like some deranged....

Morning all!

Dunky - beginning to look deranged???? I thought you were and that they just allowed patients in mental hospitals to use the internet :D:D

BTW - kid slept until 9:40am :D:D:D
  • redrock wrote:
    BTW - kid slept until 9:40am :D:D:D

i wish i could've slept in but i always get waken up early! And it's the summer holidays so i don't even need to be up early!
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

eMMI wrote:
    it is not that simple dear. :o

I'd love to do so but I don't think there's a way..

:confused:

And all this calling ourselves by our 'real' names makes this board sound so posh and proper!

Hello Sophie
    Hello Casey
    Lovely morning today. A spot of rain later perhaps?
    Would you like a cucumber sandwich??
    i wish i could've slept in but i always get waken up early! And it's the summer holidays so i don't even need to be up early!

Is it your mum again? Mums are a pain in the butt (so I'm told) :D
  • redrock wrote:
    Is it your mum again? Mums are a pain in the butt (so I'm told) :D

it was my sister who woke me up this morning :(
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

redrock wrote:
    :confused:

And all this calling ourselves by our 'real' names makes this board sound so posh and proper!

Hello Sophie
    Hello Casey
    Lovely morning today. A spot of rain later perhaps?
    Would you like a cucumber sandwich??

what are you confused about? :confused: the ticket thing? well, it's confusing. :confused:

lol. I can't remember anyone's real name yet.. :o:D I think I should go to the name thread and start memorizing. :eek: :D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Damn sisters - I've got one as well. Thank god she lives in Brussels!!!

Dunky is on a mission. He would like to get the Astoria thread up to at least 10000 posts before Dublin. Astorians are up to 9680 posts now. Let us help him with his dream.... Just as we did when we were chaing the south americans, let's speak rubbish on Astoria - at least until we help Dunky reach his goal!
  • eMMI wrote:
    what are you confused about? :confused: the ticket thing? well, it's confusing. :confused:

at least you have a ticket! :D
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

it was my sister who woke me up this morning :(

I usually get woken up by my brothers who always choose to play their throwing games in front of my door and the stuff they throw at each other always hits the door. :mad:
    but it's kinda fun listening to them changing the rules for their own good, fighting over them a little and then changing them again. :D lol. I love it when they're both trying to cheat and turn things to their own benefit. (they're 11 and 9 years old. :) )
    eMMI wrote:

lol. I can't remember anyone's real name yet.. :o:D I think I should go to the name thread and start memorizing. :eek: :D:D

I'm confused when you say that you would love to but you don't think there's a way.... :(:( That's a bit of a shame :(

I know your name!:D:D:D
    at least you have a ticket! :D

exactly! :D
  • eMMI wrote:
    I usually get woken up by my brothers who always choose to play their throwing games in front of my door and the stuff they throw at each other always hits the door. :mad:
    but it's kinda fun listening to them changing the rules for their own good, fighting over them a little and then changing them again. :D lol. I love it when they're both trying to cheat and turn things to their own benefit. (they're 11 and 9 years old. :) )

i have 2 younger sisters, 13 and 9 who wake me up by just being noisy or playing some sort of game. If not that then they just come in my room and wake me up!
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

redrock wrote:
    I'm confused when you say that you would love to but you don't think there's a way.... :(:( That's a bit of a shame :(

I know your name!:D:D:D

yeh, cause you see, I didn't buy my ticket and I'm not in the 10C and stuff. :o

you do? :eek: lol. I know yours too but.. hmm.. it's on the tip of my tongue, I swear!! :( :eek: :D:D
    i have 2 younger sisters, 13 and 9 who wake me up by just being noisy or playing some sort of game. If not that then they just come in my room and wake me up!

lol. well, I've got two younger sisters too. :D:D 15 and 17, but luckily they know how insane it would be to wake me up on purpose on a morning when I still get to sleep. :p:D
    I'm glad I only have one sister! She's older though and it's not good being the little sister! I grew up with getting hand me downs from her (I also had my new stuff!) and I hated it! And she's bossy!
  • Im the oldest and i love it! Though that does mean i get left doing babysitting duties sometimes. :(
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

redrock wrote:
    I'm glad I only have one sister! She's older though and it's not good being the little sister! I grew up with getting hand me downs from her (I also had my new stuff!) and I hated it! And she's bossy!

so many people say that being the little sister/brother was so horrid. :eek: I like to think that I'm a nice oldest sister.. :o:D
    Im the oldest and i love it! Though that does mean i get left doing babysitting duties sometimes. :(

same here. :D:D
    luckily my sibs are so grown up now that they rarely need a babysitter and as I'm so old I rarely have to be the one babysitting them. :D I think my mum has realised that by now I have a life of my own. :D:) all there's to do anymore really is to move out. :eek:
  • eMMI wrote:
    I like to think that I'm a nice oldest sister.. :o:D

I like to think that too :D
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin