Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Good good. I'm taking a break from my work :eek:

oo, sneaky. :D I just finished my work for today. :D:D lol.

so how has the day been so far? :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    eMMI wrote:
    oo, sneaky. :D I just finished my work for today. :D:D lol.

so how has the day been so far? :)

Well my boss and colleague have gone for their appraisal so I'm alone *evil grin* :D Let me in charge of the office :eek:

Day has been busy! :eek: Hardly time to breathe
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Well my boss and colleague have gone for their appraisal so I'm alone *evil grin* :D Let me in charge of the office :eek:

Day has been busy! :eek: Hardly time to breathe

riiight right. :D
    :eek: so you're the boss. :eek: cool. :cool:

aww, that sucks. :o
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Too many *evil grins* here for me....:D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    Too many *evil grins* here for me....:D

what are you talking about? :confused:

there's only one. :D:p
    Yep I'm the boss :D:D :cool:

Aww NAH is scared of our evil grins *evil grin* :D:D

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Yep I'm the boss :D:D :cool:

that's gotta be good. :D :cool:

OUR?! :eek: don't you be mixing me into this!! :mad: lol. :p:D:D
    eMMI wrote:
    that's gotta be good. :D :cool:

OUR?! :eek: don't you be mixing me into this!! :mad: lol. :p:D:D

Hehe don't be pretending to be all innocent miss ;):D

Right I've gotta head back to work. This pile of paperwork hasn't been carried away by the paper fairies I'm sad to say :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Chime wrote:
    So you can all start practising your catalogue poses for Dublin :D

Keith has got a head start! :)
  • Yep I'm the boss :D:D :cool:

I wouldn't say scared......besides, Emmi looks too damn innocent to be scary and I never listen to the boss.........:D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    Hehe don't be pretending to be all innocent miss ;):D

Right I've gotta head back to work. This pile of paperwork hasn't been carried away by the paper fairies I'm sad to say :D

lol. I'm not. ;) but my grins were not evil were they? :p

ah, paper fairies are useless, they only take the papers you don't want to disappear!! :eek: :D
    I wouldn't say scared......besides, Emmi looks too damn innocent to be scary and I never listen to the boss.........:D

so you just don't like evil grins? *lovable grin* :D

aww. :o:):p:D

you know, sometimes it's a good thing to listen to the boss. I mean, every once in a while they actually know what they're talking about. but that's kinda rare. :D:D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    she actually has worn out her ! button on her keyboard.... i used to think she was a Wham fan who couldnt spell...

WWWAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flowck off :(

Yo!

I've got about 24 post Astoria shows if your're interested? I'll add you to msn buddy list later.

By the way, good morning!
    Hey you guys - there are some 10c dublin tix surfacing. Do we ALL have our 10c tix? Or do some of us have general sales tickets? If you have non-10c tix, think about getting the 10c ones and selling your general sales ones. We can then all be together... how sweet and cosy..... :D
    redrock wrote:
    Hey you guys - there are some 10c dublin tix surfacing. Do we ALL have our 10c tix? Or do some of us have general sales tickets? If you have non-10c tix, think about getting the 10c ones and selling your general sales ones. We can then all be together... how sweet and cosy..... :D

Holy schpundoozles! Good thinking Batman! :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yo!

I've got about 24 post Astoria shows if your're interested? I'll add you to msn buddy list later.

righto my good man

i also have about 20-odd (all with artwork).... see what we can garner between us!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yo!

Byrnzie, you've now got a new one and will add another tomorrow. I got all the ones you sent me :D I love technology ;)
    I need a coffee!
    redrock wrote:

good idea Redstuff

i know eMMi has a general release only... what about SoonForgotten and others
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I wish I had msn :(

Dunk weren't you going to be in Londinium at some point in August? Is all your time filled up with museums? :p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    eMMI wrote:
    you know, sometimes it's a good thing to listen to the boss. I mean, every once in a while they actually know what they're talking about...

Try telling that to the England football team! :rolleyes:
  • We've only got general ones too.

The front section at the Point actually looks quite big, I'd say at least 1000 people, so we may be able to still get in there with a bit of luck by the time we're allowed inside.
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
    eMMI wrote:

you know, sometimes it's a good thing to listen to the boss. I mean, every once in a while they actually know what they're talking about. but that's kinda rare. :D:D

i wonder who Bruce Springsteen's boss is???
    Byrnzie wrote:

I think not.. as I'm not too friendly with them. :confused::p:D
    i wonder who Bruce Springsteen's boss is???

his mum?
    Byrnzie wrote:

[size=+6] GET OVER IT [/size]

;)
    I need a coffee!
    I think I'm gonna call it quits for today. I just have to go get something to eat!! :eek:

so, I'll talk to you all later. :):D
    I'm off too ladies and gents, see you all tomorrow :)

I'm not leavin with emmi before you say anthing Dunks :(

*What was that em's......no get your own bloody taxi......yeah, no 12*

;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    [size=+6] GET OVER IT [/size]

;)

:( :( :( :( :( :(
    I'll be back in an hour. I'm at work until 8 but have to train a couple of peeps for an hour. :(
    good idea Redstuff

i know eMMi has a general release only... what about SoonForgotten and others

Soonforgotten2 just got one (or is going to get one) from G-man23 coming over from the US. He's sorted! :)

eMMI - get yourself a 10c tix (some spare ones going on another thread) and sell your general sales one!