Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I like to think that too :D

:D:D

lol. at least my sister (the oldest) missed me a lot while I was away in Scotland. :o:) so I guess I can't be that bad. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • my youngest sister normally gets upset when i stay out at a friends house or i go out somewhere. I went away for a week on a school trip once and she cried because she missed me but she was a few years younger then.
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

http://www.myspace.com/rockgoddess1318
  • eMMI wrote:
    I like to think that I'm a nice oldest sister.. :o:D

Being the nice sister that i am and all i told my mum i'd take my sisters into town later for lunch. So i think i am a nice older sister :D
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

my youngest sister normally gets upset when i stay out at a friends house or i go out somewhere. I went away for a week on a school trip once and she cried because she missed me but she was a few years younger then.

aww. :)

I think my mum and my sis almost cried when I came back cause they were so happy to see me. but I don't think they've ever before been like that. my sis is usually just glad to see me go for the weekend or something. :eek: lol. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Being the nice sister that i am and all i told my mum i'd take my sisters into town later for lunch. So i think i am a nice older sister :D

lol. are you trying to turn this into a some sort of competition? :p

I don't think anything like that would work with my sibs. :rolleyes: :D
  • Well im going into town anyway to meet some friends after. At least they cant say i never do anything for them. :D It'll only be for about an hour anyway so i can handle that.
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

Well im going into town anyway to meet some friends after. At least they cant say i never do anything for them. :D It'll only be for about an hour anyway so i can handle that.

oh well, that's cool then. :D

I could probably *handle* it, I just think that my sibs aren't the kind of people to go for lunch with their oldest sis. :rolleyes: :D besides, we're all home at the same time only in the evenings.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Mornin good people.....so whats the news, only two more days til i'm off for a week....woohoo :D

Spent the morning sorting out my mortgage interest rate.....feckin European Central Bank :mad:

Its a good day ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • morning al!
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

morning al!

How goes it oh goddess of rock :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    How goes it oh goddess of rock :D

lol Im ok thanks how are you on this very fine day? :D
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

lol Im ok thanks how are you on this very fine day? :D

I am very fine, promised it do loads of work this mornin and done nothing yet :mad:

What you up to?
    I need a coffee!
    alright, bye to the folks here too. I'm off to work. :eek:

talk to yas later! :D:)
  • Irish Al wrote:
    I am very fine, promised it do loads of work this mornin and done nothing yet :mad:

What you up to?

im going into town later with my sisters told my mum i'd take them in for lunch, then im going off to meet some friends. I also have loads of coursework i need to do over the summer holidays i just can't be bothered to do any of it at the moment!
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

im going into town later with my sisters told my mum i'd take them in for lunch, then im going off to meet some friends. I also have loads of coursework i need to do over the summer holidays i just can't be bothered to do any of it at the moment!

Leave it til tomorrow......always works for me :D

Until tomorrow becomes yesterday, then you're screwed :(
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Leave it til tomorrow......always works for me :D

Until tomorrow becomes yesterday, then you're screwed :(

lol i always put things off for as long as i possibly can until i really have to do them!

Anyway im off now into town.

Talk to ya later
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

lol i always put things off for as long as i possibly can until i really have to do them!

Anyway im off now into town.

Talk to ya later

Later :D
    I need a coffee!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Morning all!! :D:D Just had meeting about service standards and quality review *yawns*
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Morning all!! :D:D Just had meeting about service standards and quality review *yawns*

That sounds very, very inter..................*snore*
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    That sounds very, very inter..................*snore*

i do this in real life... if someone is talking to me and i find it boring, for instance hurling chat... then it goes like this

IrishNutter: so the hurling was interesting last night Jesus, is it ok to call you Jesus, anyway Paddy O'Oe scored a try thingy from miles away using a big net thingy

Me: is that right, sounds inter... (then throw your head back and go....) *makes snore noises*

its deeply insulting but it works a treat... there is no comeback from that tactic... its soul destroying... ergo i love it and use it all the.... *makes snore noises*
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    i do this in real life... if someone is talking to me and i find it boring, for instance hurling chat... then it goes like this

IrishNutter: so the hurling was interesting last night Jesus, is it ok to call you Jesus, anyway Paddy O'Oe scored a try thingy from miles away using a big net thingy

Me: is that right, sounds inter... (then throw your head back and go....) *makes snore noises*

its deeply insulting but it works a treat... there is no comeback from that tactic... its soul destroying... ergo i love it and use it all the.... *makes snore noises*

Its great, and the other person usually laughs but doesn't go back to the story :D

Love the new sig, made me laugh :D

I got a fantasy footie superleague going with the Times if anyone is interested in joining. Let me know and I'll email you an invite. It costs £5 to set up and to play in the superleague everyone is giving me €10 and there will be a prize for 1st 2nd and last place. I can collect tenners at the gig in August :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Good morning everyone!! Just sifted through the thread and was wondering if you guys really eat cucumber sandwiches??? :D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Cucumber sandwiches - sounds gross, doesn't it? But that's what the posh british do!!! I had to have a laugh the first time I heard of that :D
    Good morning everyone!! Just sifted through the thread and was wondering if you guys really eat cucumber sandwiches??? :D

I eat cucumber sandwiches with other ingrediants, like ham and salad. I love cucumber :D

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Cucumber is the most tasteless thing ever :(
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Cucumber is the most tasteless thing ever :(

It's good for you. It's full of water. Yummy. I fancy some now :(

Rockin' out to Creadles
    I love cucumber but I always thought those 'little old lady' cucumber sandwiches were funny. Just cucumber and very finely sliced white bread with crusts taken off!!! :D
    It's good for you. It's full of water. Yummy. I fancy some now :(

So is a glass of water :rolleyes: ;)

Oh and I fancy some now too :eek:
    I need a coffee!
    redrock wrote:
    I love cucumber but I always thought those 'little old lady' cucumber sandwiches were funny. Just cucumber and very finely sliced white bread with crusts taken off!!! :D

LOL like they have golf tournaments! :D:D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Yeah!!! That will be me in 15 years (assuming I still live in the UK!) :D:D