Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    i saw feckin loadsa windmills from Pete ... he'll get tennis elbow doing that at his age .... tsk tsk!!

i watched quite a lot of it... strangely enough the red button was handy ;) on the old interactive thingy... it meant i could skip the Go Team...., who actually gave them fuckers a recording contract??? :confused:

Wolfmother were rocking, and i have a confession...i enjoyed Kula Shaker and Gomez :o:o ... i used to like them when i was younger and somewhat more gayer in my music tastes... although Gomez i still quite like :o... mrs dunkman was aghast that they were still together :)

I did red button them but it did mean watching them for a few seconds trying to comprehend the true awfulness :(

I also enjoyed Kula Shaker :p Al. Was singing along. Don't own anything by them but knew all the words :) Reminded me of university.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    Told my bro to go see wolfmother and he was well impressed and he was blown away by Ben Harper :D

is Ben harper the guy with the giant hairdryer?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Irish Al wrote:
    be honest is missus dunk actually a mister :confused:;)

be honest.... what side of your face do you want me to unleash my wrath on first ;):p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    is Ben harper the guy with the giant hairdryer?

He is the one who ALWAYS plays with PJ
    be honest.... what side of your face do you want me to unleash my wrath on first ;):p

Whatever side you want...you're so bloody old that it'll be a Mister Burns-like ass whipping :D
    I need a coffee!
    Lol, I know... but I did alright anyway ;)

ewwww.. how grossitudes... after no shower for 2 days and only using baby wipes... i'd need a gas mask....and surgical gloves.... and a chisel ;):)
    Irish Al wrote:
    He is the one who ALWAYS plays with PJ

Whatever side you want...you're so bloody old that it'll be a Mister Burns-like ass whipping :D

i know who he is... but you said 'blown away'... i said 'giant hairdryer'..ahhh forget it... it was shite joke number 324 :(

ass-whipping.... :eek: ..... so the rumours are true... you harbour illicit thoughts about my muffin like man cheeks... you dirty little fucker... you with a kid and everything.... living a lie.... like that Barrymore nutjob... but without the dead rent boy in a pool.... I meant the gay bit with a sham for a relationship to make yourself appear more acceptable to the chattering classes... yes just like Barrymore :)
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:
    OH??????????????????

Forget that...come on hells spill the beans....oxegen filth....come make us proud :D:D:D

Oh I woulda made you proud alright Al :p

Had to get to know the new neighbours, ya know? Just being polite and all :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Hello you bunch of filth mongering warthog walkers! Have to be an elusive little badger today as big bad boss is back. Bah!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    ... badger today as big bad boss is back. Bah!

honourary member of the alliteration society today byrnzie are we ? :D;)
    .... like that Barrymore nutjob... but without the dead rent boy in a pool....

:eek: you want to do what with barrymore's nuts and rent boy :eek:
    Oh I woulda made you proud alright Al :p

Had to get to know the new neighbours, ya know? Just being polite and all :D

Oh ya dirty bitch.....well proud of ya :D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hello you bunch of filth mongering warthog walkers! Have to be an elusive little badger today as big bad boss is back. Bah!
    Ah fuck that!!! The bastard, can ya not get rid of him again?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    gotta go for a while now.. a friend's got a day off so we're heading to the park. :D

oh btw, I don't know if any of you care (Helly might. :D ) but I finally managed to tell me mum that I'm going to Dublin. :D she didn't even get mad at me, just asked me if I've got the money. :rolleyes: :D

oh and, I saw Jaws yesterday night for the first time in my life. :eek: I don't think I'm ever gonna go swimming in the sea again. even our river gives me the chills now. :eek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Have a good afternoon eMMI. Glad you finally told your mum... I see she had the typicall mum reply!

Never saw Jaws before!!! You are catching up! :D
    eMMI wrote:
    gotta go for a while now.. a friend's got a day off so we're heading to the park. :D

oh btw, I don't know if any of you care (Helly might. :D ) but I finally managed to tell me mum that I'm going to Dublin. :D she didn't even get mad at me, just asked me if I've got the money. :rolleyes: :D

oh and, I saw Jaws yesterday night for the first time in my life. :eek: I don't think I'm ever gonna go swimming in the sea again. even our river gives me the chills now. :eek:

OH MY GOD....HOW YOUNG ARE YOU???? :confused:;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    :eek: you want to do what with barrymore's nuts and rent boy :eek:

Oh ya dirty bitch.....well proud of ya :D:D:D

Now, hang on there! Who said anything about anything dirty? :confused:

Ah that's brilliant ems that ya told your mother :) . Things falling into place, eh? :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Irish Al wrote:
    OH MY GOD....HOW YOUNG ARE YOU???? :confused:;)

she is young Mr Glitter... so keep hands to yourself ;)
    Now, hang on there! Who said anything about anything dirty? :confused:

Ah that's brilliant ems that ya told your mother :) . Things falling into place, eh? :D

Your tone implied your filthiness :D
    she is young Mr Glitter... so keep hands to yourself ;)

That did make me laugh Mr Townsend....oh sorry you were just doing research :o
    I need a coffee!
  • Housing JimHousing Jim Posts: 644
    i saw feckin loadsa windmills from Pete ... he'll get tennis elbow doing that at his age .... tsk tsk!!

i watched quite a lot of it... strangely enough the red button was handy ;) on the old interactive thingy... it meant i could skip the Go Team...., who actually gave them fuckers a recording contract??? :confused:

Wolfmother were rocking, and i have a confession...i enjoyed Kula Shaker and Gomez :o:o ... i used to like them when i was younger and somewhat more gayer in my music tastes... although Gomez i still quite like :o... mrs dunkman was aghast that they were still together :)

I managed to get a look at a bit of T in the Park, Arctic Monkeys and yes, the aforementioned awful Go Team, inbetween my fiance's current Dawson's Creek marathon.

I like T in the Park....been a couple of times in 2002 and 2003. I'm hoping to go there in 2007 with a few mates for my stag weekend.

Providing can get some tickets of course.....35,000 of the tickets have sold out in an hour this morning!:eek
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
    I managed to get a look at a bit of T in the Park, Arctic Monkeys and yes, the aforementioned awful Go Team, inbetween my fiance's current Dawson's Creek marathon.

I like T in the Park....been a couple of times in 2002 and 2003. I'm hoping to go there in 2007 with a few mates for my stag weekend.

Providing can get some tickets of course.....35,000 of the tickets have sold out in an hour this morning!:eek

Jim do you really want to marry someone who's doing a Dawson's Creek Marathon :eek: ;)

A mate went to oxegen for his stag last year and it was fantastic, would recommend a festival for a stag any day :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Housing JimHousing Jim Posts: 644
    Irish Al wrote:
    Jim do you really want to marry someone who's doing a Dawson's Creek Marathon :eek: ;)

A mate went to oxegen for his stag last year and it was fantastic, would recommend a festival for a stag any day :D

well, she does have redeeming features.

Plus Dawson's isn't all bad.....you've got Katie...before the Cruiser got his hands on her, damn him.

....and the marvel of genetical science that is just how big is James Van Der Beeks forehead :eek

but yeah, I really fancy doing the festival. I'm not really into the whole going out to strip club, finding your tied to a lamppost sort of thing and though this'd be a cool idea......plus most of my mates live in Scotland and would be wanting to go anyway.

Reckon Muse are a shoe in for headliner next year
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
    Irish Al wrote:
    Your tone implied your filthiness :D

Doesn't it always? :cool:

:p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Irish Al wrote:

That is a fuckin excellent idea - shame your friend this year didn't do the same though.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    That is a fuckin excellent idea - shame your friend this year didn't do the same though.

Tell me about it. The craic was fooking brilliant...but so was the weather!

Jim....sorry but Dawsons = NO WAY

Just spoke to one of my best friends (one of the one's who constantly slags me about my love for PJ and my PJ tat.....but is a fan :confused: ), he was telling me that a few of the lads were out for the final on sunday (one of the invites I turned down) and they got hammered and he was saying he walked home (the long road) and then he stunned me.......he said he bought Rearview Mirror (he has only ever bought one other CD) and at 3 in the morning he sat down, pissed, with a bottle of wine, stuck on the album and smoked and sang away the small hours........if you know this fella you wouldn't believe it :D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
    35,000 of the tickets have sold out in an hour this morning!:eek

i know :eek:

i knew they'd sell out but 35,000 in an hour is ....well....awesome :)
    Irish Al wrote:
    Tell me about it. The craic was fooking brilliant...but so was the weather!

Jim....sorry but Dawsons = NO WAY

Just spoke to one of my best friends (one of the one's who constantly slags me about my love for PJ and my PJ tat.....but is a fan :confused: ), he was telling me that a few of the lads were out for the final on sunday (one of the invites I turned down) and they got hammered and he was saying he walked home (the long road) and then he stunned me.......he said he bought Rearview Mirror (he has only ever bought one other CD) and at 3 in the morning he sat down, pissed, with a bottle of wine, stuck on the album and smoked and sang away the small hours........if you know this fella you wouldn't believe it :D:D:D

Lol, yep they all come around eventually Al :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    i know :eek:

i knew they'd sell out but 35,000 in an hour is ....well....awesome :)

I'm still waiting for you to admit I was right dunk :)

Ya know about Italy winning the world cup and all :D

Although I suppose there's no need, all the proof I needed was in Cannavaros hands on Sunday night :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    I'm still waiting for you to admit I was right dunk :)

Ya know about Italy winning the world cup and all :D

Although I suppose there's no need, all the proof I needed was in Cannavaros hands on Sunday night :)

1. never gonna happen ;)
    2. pure guesswork... doesnt imply knowledge of football... even the dippy receptionist at my work was saying Italy would win it... reason? Her boyfriend drove a Fiat and she liked the flag colours that were on the logo :rolleyes:
    3. yes his most beautiful and voluptous wife :)
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:
    ooooooooooo I just need to sayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I want a copy of last nights LA 9-7-06 PRE~SET, if any one comes across it Please grab & DL for me , Ed did PORCH as pre-set I need to hear it as i have a slight Porch addiction .... thank you xxx

just incase anyone missed it in the other thread lol

Hey, if you can wait a week or two I should have a copy for ya! :D
    1. never gonna happen ;)
    2. pure guesswork... doesnt imply knowledge of football... even the dippy receptionist at my work was saying Italy would win it... reason? Her boyfriend drove a Fiat and she liked the flag colours that were on the logo :rolleyes:
    3. yes his most beautiful and voluptous wife :)
    1. Just kills ya, doesn't it :D
    2. told ya so told ya so told ya told ya told ya so.
    3. bitch :mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • siochansiochan Posts: 304
    festivals and rain just equal a muddy mess but good craic if you're with the right people and there's the right music - kinda glad i didn't go with my ten year old she'd have been like a mud demon - she loves the rain ...... however our protesting on saturday in Dublin meant we enjoyed the same rain, which i personally could have done without while my daughter found it fun to cartwheel around in the rain ...... she can be quite a strange individual .....

We took cover in the Market bar had some great food and a few drinks and made our way home - I was tempted to stay and watch the game on sunday but just made my way back to Belfast with the only bus driver who could make that journey last three hours ........ it hasn't taken me three hours to get to dublin in quite a few years especially now with the new roads ....... i feel we took the scenic route home.

Saw something for the first time also - Garda signing the petition that was floating around central bank ........ (and of course joining us in protest by leading us nicely around the roads of city centre)

A word of warning also I had forgotten how Dublin bus drivers just don't care if you're walking across the road as they are driving ...... was damn near squish more than once !

Helen nice to know you like getting stoned - we'll definately have fun !
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.