Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    eMMI wrote:
    yeh, nobody wants that. :D

well, I wouldn't know would I? I haven't seen that Jools Holland thingie.. Danny said he'd send it to me as a b-day pressie but I dunno.. :rolleyes: :D:D

lol. probably. if it's raining and you're outside, there's a point where your clothes are just so soaked you don't even care anymore. :D

well.. d'oh! I just hope I will get that chance one time. :):D:p
    You will ems - hang in there :) . Yeh it didn't really get to that point where I didn't care about being soaked, lol. I actually bought a poncho (well a plastic bag with three holes for 10euro :rolleyes: ) on Friday and they're all laughing at me like 'you're not gonna wear that are ya?' . Then Saturday they all wanted it :D but it was only about 4pm that I thought 'why don't I put on my poncho and go to the shop and buy three more?' lol, so I went and they said they sold out hours ago :rolleyes: but then the rain cleared a little bit so we just went anyway.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey Chime!

The Go? Never heard any of their stuff.....
    Chime wrote:
    Morning all :)

Hells glad you had a great time :D I watched a bit of T in the Park on TV so could watch The Who again (can't believe it's three weeks since I saw them :eek: ) as well as the jumping around Pete got in a lot of trademark arm windmills when we saw them :D

Dunk did you get to watch much T in the Park? Strange the King Tut's tent looks like it holds at least 50 times as many people as the Wah Wah Hut :D:p

One thing about T in the Park. How bad are The Go! Team? :o
    Lol, yep the arm windmills were great :D

I think oxegen was on MTV over the weekend? Saw one of the presenters being followed around by cameras a few times.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    I thought 'why don't I put on my poncho and go to the shop and buy three more?'

How thoughtful of you.....
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    You will ems - hang in there :) . Yeh it didn't really get to that point where I didn't care about being soaked, lol. I actually bought a poncho (well a plastic bag with three holes for 10euro :rolleyes: ) on Friday and they're all laughing at me like 'you're not gonna wear that are ya?' . Then Saturday they all wanted it :D but it was only about 4pm that I thought 'why don't I put on my poncho and go to the shop and buy three more?' lol, so I went and they said they sold out hours ago :rolleyes: but then the rain cleared a little bit so we just went anyway.

Did you keep your poncho? I have one I bought for £2 at Milton Keynes Bowl a couple of years ago that because it folds/rolls up so small I've kept and it will be coming with me to Reading. I'm not getting stung for £6-7 if it starts raining :o

EDIT: Just realised Al and newagehippie will be happy as another girl shows she doesn't like wasting money ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262

that I shall do. :)

my god! what a rip-off! :eek:
    lol. a brilliant idea though you carried it out a little too late. :rolleyes: :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Told my bro to go see wolfmother and he was well impressed and he was blown away by Ben Harper :D

Hells please tell me you weren't doing drugs :eek: :( ;)

My mate said he tried some things called herbal high's that can be bought legally. He wasn't expecting to get much off them but he said he'd never do them again as they blew the head off him.........and his head is not easily blown off :D
    I need a coffee!
    redrock wrote:
    How thoughtful of you.....

:D Just a wee bit late though :rolleyes: I can't believe none of us thought of it. We're sitting there going on about how we've only one poncho between the four of us and how we can't go out, lol. :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    I can't believe none of us thought of it. We're sitting there going on about how we've only one poncho between the four of us and how we can't go out, lol. :rolleyes:

Smokin' and drinkin' :D:D:D Look no further......
    Chime wrote:
    EDIT: Just realised Al and newagehippie will be happy as another girl shows she doesn't like wasting money ...

Cheap birds.....you can't beat them :D

But they have to be sexy and good in bed and out of bed and make lovely food, and give me the money they're saving and ........
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    and ........

What colour is the sky in your world???
    Irish Al wrote:
    Cheap birds.....you can't beat them :D

But they have to be sexy and good in bed and out of bed and make lovely food, and give me the money they're saving and ........

A little high maintenance are you Al? :rolleyes: :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Chime wrote:
    Did you keep your poncho? I have one I bought for £2 at Milton Keynes Bowl a couple of years ago that because it folds/rolls up so small I've kept and it will be coming with me to Reading. I'm not getting stung for £6-7 if it starts raining :o

Lol, I meant to keep it actually but no, I didn't. We left everything that we absolutely didn't NEED to carry back to the car cos it was about three miles away :eek:

Lol, just talking to the cute engineer who went too... he's in bits, doesn't really know where he is. Said the first morning he woke up in a strange tent beside some strange fella :eek: cos the tent looked a bit like his :D he shouldn't really be telling people that, lol.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    What colour is the sky in your world???

Pink and fluffy :D
    eMMI wrote:
    A little high maintenance are you Al? :rolleyes: :p

High class not high maintenence :)
    I need a coffee!
    Lol, just talking to the cute engineer who went too...

That would have been an excellent opportunity to get to know him better ;)
    Irish Al wrote:
    Told my bro to go see wolfmother and he was well impressed and he was blown away by Ben Harper :D

Hells please tell me you weren't doing drugs :eek: :( ;)

My mate said he tried some things called herbal high's that can be bought legally. He wasn't expecting to get much off them but he said he'd never do them again as they blew the head off him.........and his head is not easily blown off :D
    Well I smoked quite a bit actually. No cigarettes though :) but it was better cos we didn't really drink too much and cos I don't smoke anyway I only needed a little bit to get nicely stoned.

Didn't see ben harper though :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Irish Al wrote:
    Pink and fluffy :D

Everything makes sense now......
    redrock wrote:
    That would have been an excellent opportunity to get to know him better ;)

Lol, I know... but I did alright anyway ;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    You'll have to tell me more when I see you ;):)

OH??????????????????
    redrock wrote:
    You'll have to tell me more when I see you ;):)

Forget that...come on hells spill the beans....oxegen filth....come make us proud :D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    High class not high maintenence :)

ah right. :p :rolleyes: :D:)

high class is the best class. even when you ain't got any money. :D
    eMMI wrote:
    ah right. :p :rolleyes: :D:)

high class is the best class. even when you ain't got any money. :D

You hit the nail on the head baby :D:D:D:D

I'm high class but got no money ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    You hit the nail on the head baby :D:D:D:D

I'm high class but got no money ;)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

that makes two of us. ;) gotta remind you again: I'm a classy lady. :D:p;)
    eMMI wrote:
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

that makes two of us. ;) gotta remind you again: I'm a classy lady. :D:p;)

I never doubted it ;)

Just noticed your sig.......????
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I never doubted it ;)

Just noticed your sig.......????

glad to hear that. :D;)

umm, yeh? what about it?
    eMMI wrote:
    glad to hear that. :D;)

umm, yeh? what about it?

Well you appear to have the wrong "off" but isn't it a bit racy :eek: :o
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Well you appear to have the wrong "off" but isn't it a bit racy :eek: :o

oh, you're right. :o

those are lines from a song and I just copied them off from the lyrics and didn't read it throught very carefully. :rolleyes:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Chime wrote:
    Morning all :)

Hells glad you had a great time :D I watched a bit of T in the Park on TV so could watch The Who again (can't believe it's three weeks since I saw them :eek: ) as well as the jumping around Pete got in a lot of trademark arm windmills when we saw them :D

Dunk did you get to watch much T in the Park? Strange the King Tut's tent looks like it holds at least 50 times as many people as the Wah Wah Hut :D:p

One thing about T in the Park. How bad are The Go! Team? :o

i saw feckin loadsa windmills from Pete ... he'll get tennis elbow doing that at his age .... tsk tsk!!

i watched quite a lot of it... strangely enough the red button was handy ;) on the old interactive thingy... it meant i could skip the Go Team...., who actually gave them fuckers a recording contract??? :confused:

Wolfmother were rocking, and i have a confession...i enjoyed Kula Shaker and Gomez :o:o ... i used to like them when i was younger and somewhat more gayer in my music tastes... although Gomez i still quite like :o... mrs dunkman was aghast that they were still together :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    eMMI wrote:
    oh, you're right. :o

those are lines from a song and I just copied them off from the lyrics and didn't read it throught very carefully. :rolleyes:

Fine :o
    I need a coffee!
    i saw feckin loadsa windmills from Pete ... he'll get tennis elbow doing that at his age .... tsk tsk!!

i watched quite a lot of it... strangely enough the red button was handy ;) on the old interactive thingy... it meant i could skip the Go Team...., who actually gave them fuckers a recording contract??? :confused:

Wolfmother were rocking, and i have a confession...i enjoyed Kula Shaker and Gomez :o:o ... i used to like them when i was younger and somewhat more gayer in my music tastes... although Gomez i still quite like :o... mrs dunkman was aghast that they were still together :)

Seen Gomez quite a few times but they have progressively got worse :mad:

Kula Shaker....NO.......Never admit to that again please...absolute tripe.....be honest is missus dunk actually a mister :confused:;)
    I need a coffee!