Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yeah, but then I can't do my Buggs Bunny impression! :D

you have a Buggs Bunny impression? :confused: why? :p

anyhoo, good morning to all! :D though it's pretty much afternoon here. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    i know :eek:

dave used to keep the thread alive... but now he has a 'life'..... i'm so envious ;)

page 4 because there appears to be more stickies than anything else on Give To Fly at the minute.... also 375 threads all with people saying "man i was at LA show.... it were awesome"... even though there is one thread for them all to use.... what's the plural of dufus.... ehhhh... dufi :confused:

Those Californians are just soooo wacky and excitable! They blow my mind man!!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Thought I'd say good morning to everyone on this thread too!
    eMMI wrote:
    you have a Buggs Bunny impression? :confused: why? :p

anyhoo, good morning to all! :D though it's pretty much afternoon here. :D

Hey, what's up Doc??
    redrock wrote:
    Thought I'd say good morning to everyone on this thread too!

how nice of you! :):D

mornin'. :cool:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hey, what's up Doc??

wow.. well done. :p:D;) :rolleyes: :p lol.
    happiest birthday Dunksters!

:D:D:D
    [size=+5]Happy Birthday Dunkman[/size]
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    [size=+6] **HAPPY BUB DAY DUNKS** [/size]
    I need a coffee!
    Morning all,

Hope ye'all had a good weekend. Just talking to my bro who was at oxegen and he said it pissed pretty much all weekend. He said the Who were just miles and miles superior to all other acts together and they played all the classics. I told him to go see wolfmother who he said were superb :D

Not long til eindhoven......woohoo i can taste the amber nectre already :)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Morning all,

Hope ye'all had a good weekend. Just talking to my bro who was at oxegen and he said it pissed pretty much all weekend. He said the Who were just miles and miles superior to all other acts together and they played all the classics. I told him to go see wolfmother who he said were superb :D

Not long til eindhoven......woohoo i can taste the amber nectre already :)

hey hey Al. :)

had a nice weekend actually. lol. went out with friends and managed to get by with the about 15 euros I had (plus taxi). :D

EDIT: oh and of course, how was your weekend? :)
    Hey you guys - dunky's got his own birthday thread!!

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=204818
    eMMI wrote:
    hey hey Al. :)

had a nice weekend actually. lol. went out with friends and managed to get by with the about 15 euros I had (plus taxi). :D

EDIT: oh and of course, how was your weekend? :)

It was fine thanks..missed oxegen but its over now :D
    Had a kinda strange one...was invited to two card games and a few scoops for the match last night but didn't go to any, felt as if I should spend the weekend with the missus and the baby but don't know why, very bizarre :o

So you're a cheap date then ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    It was fine thanks..missed oxegen but its over now :D
    Had a kinda strange one...was invited to two card games and a few scoops for the match last night but didn't go to any, felt as if I should spend the weekend with the missus and the baby but don't know why, very bizarre :o

So you're a cheap date then ;)

hmm. well, I suppose that could be described as bizarre.. but I reckon it's GOOD bizarre. :D

:eek: I wouldn't say that. I'm just capable of spending little money. ;)
    eMMI wrote:
    hmm. well, I suppose that could be described as bizarre.. but I reckon it's GOOD bizarre. :D

Erm...good bizarre :o

You do realise that is something every man looks for in a long term partner but never get it......a woman who can spend little money :eek: :D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Erm...good bizarre :o

You do realise that is something every man looks for in a long term partner but never get it......a woman who can spend little money :eek: :D:D:D

well.. good.. :confused: you don't sound too sure.. :o

for real? :eek: oh my god, then I must be a pretty nice catch. :D;):p
    eMMI wrote:
    well.. good.. :confused: you don't sound too sure.. :o

for real? :eek: oh my god, then I must be a pretty nice catch. :D;):p

I just felt strange turning my mates down 3 times but had a lovely weekend with the girlfriend :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Obviously you are :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I just felt strange turning my mates down 3 times but had a lovely weekend with the girlfriend :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Obviously you are :D

lol. well that's good. :D just remember to spend time with yer mates too sometimes. :p:D

ooh, you're making me blush.. *blush* :o:D;):D
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    :eek: Feels like I haven't been around for ages. Oh wait I haven't :eek:

Thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday. Can't believe this time last week I was all excited for the AIC gig and now it's over :(
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Keithos wrote:
    Morning all!

morning. :D

wait wait, it's your birthday today too is it not? :D

happy birthday! :D:D:D
    Can't believe this time last week I was all excited for the AIC gig and now it's over :(

Get yourself all excited for the next one!!! (Sorry we lost you at the end of AIC :( )
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    eMMI wrote:
    morning. :D

wait wait, it's your birthday today too is it not? :D

happy birthday! :D:D:D

Yeah it is! Thank you very much :)
    Keithos wrote:
    Yeah it is! Thank you very much :)

:D you're welcome. :)
    Birthdays are great :D:D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Birthdays are great :D:D:D:D

indeed they are. :D:D:D:D:D

I just wish mine wasn't so far away. :o :rolleyes: :p:D
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    redrock wrote:
    Get yourself all excited for the next one!!! (Sorry we lost you at the end of AIC :( )

That's ok Rita. I found Heather and Gossard is God outside so I stayed with them. :)

My next gig is...........

*drum roll*

Pearl Jam in Dublin :D:D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Happy birthday dunkman!!
    :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    eMMI wrote:

so a beautiful fin chick who can spend very little money.......

yep....

I *heart* finnish chicks.........
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    My next gig......

[size=+6] **PEARL JAM: POINT DEPOT DUBLIN AUGUST 23RD 2006** [/size]
    I need a coffee!