Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Siochan I actually thought of you cos I saw a few kids - maybe only three though. I only saw one in at the bands with a load of hippies :D and the other two were in at the funfair. Those pod things that cost 300 euro for the weekend seem like they might be a good job for a family kinda group. Showers and all they have.

I jumped in ONE puddle... and missed :rolleyes: so I thought 'I won't be doing THAT again' :D

I also slipped in the muck - the time I went out to try and buy ponchos for everyone. Cos I was wearing runners and there were these kinda metal grids :confused: and I went flying, lol. Looked at this girl and she was laughing so I just started laughing even more and then a couple of lads started chanting something like 'she just fell she just fell' and I was laughing even more while trying to get away from them, lol. Fecking typical! :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    OH MY GOD....HOW YOUNG ARE YOU???? :confused:;)

for what I've been told - very. :confused::D;)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    redrock wrote:
    Have a good afternoon eMMI. Glad you finally told your mum... I see she had the typicall mum reply!

Never saw Jaws before!!! You are catching up! :D

thanks R. I had fun. :D though I almost got hit in the head with a frisbee, it was still fun. :D

I know. :D before I told her I asked her not to freak out though. ;):p

oh god, Jaws.. :eek: my mum had seen it before but she still screamed and almost fell of the sofa at one point. lol. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Ah that's brilliant ems that ya told your mother :) . Things falling into place, eh? :D

I know. :) yep yep, sure seems like it. now all I need to do is prevent myself from spending all my money. which I obviously am capable of doing. ;):D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hey, if you can wait a week or two I should have a copy for ya! :D

OMG I love YOu :D:D:D:D:D:D

wow thats 2 very nice things in one day :)

hello everyone , how are you all doing today ?
    did I miss anything really intresting ??? :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    OMG I love YOu :D:D:D:D:D:D

wow thats 2 very nice things in one day :)

hello everyone , how are you all doing today ?
    did I miss anything really intresting ??? :)
    What's the other nice thing? :)

Nah nothing really, just me going on and on about oxegen and dunk still trying to pretend he knows more about football than me - even though he was completely WRONG :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    http://blog.myspace.com/heinekenhelen

Here ya go. Finally got that blog up :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    What's the other nice thing? :)

Nah nothing really, just me going on and on about oxegen and dunk still trying to pretend he knows more about football than me - even though he was completely WRONG :D
    LOL :)

ooo swede woke my up yesterday and today at 7am from the LA show :D:D:D:D such a GREAT way to wake up ! hearing PJ live down the phone :D:D:D:D but today i missed the first call which was when "Footsteps" was on but i got the next one so heard Once Alive & Leash :D:D:D

thank goodness to cheap internet phone call thingys and great friends ;)
    now Brynzie is gonna get me the Ed porch pre set yum yum

opss kids are killing each other brb
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:

:D can't have that :D

Swedeys such a good friend - I KNEW I shoulda been nicer to him :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    LOL :)

ooo swede woke my up yesterday and today at 7am from the LA show :D:D:D:D such a GREAT way to wake up ! hearing PJ live down the phone :D:D:D:D but today i missed the first call which was when "Footsteps" was on but i got the next one so heard Once Alive & Leash :D:D:D

thank goodness to cheap internet phone call thingys and great friends ;)
    now Brynzie is gonna get me the Ed porch pre set yum yum

What a great wake-up call :D

Last two mornings I've been woken at 5am by magpies and parakeets (yes parakeets :eek: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/3869815.stm) in the trees outside my window :mad:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?

yeah ! see i know which side of my bread is butterd :p

CHIME ~ wow parakeets !!!!! thats cool can u see them too ?
    sorry its so early tho. !
    V V wrote:

CHIME ~ wow parakeets !!!!! thats cool can u see them too ?
    sorry its so early tho. !

Yep we see them mainly in the evening. You can sit in the garden and watch them flying between the trees or flocks flying overhead. We can have anything up to about 50 in the trees at once. There are huge colonies of them in Surrey. First started noticing them about 5 years ago but they seem to breed like rabbits :confused::p
    I knew I never should have started that first game. :D now I can't stop.

http://jp.shockwave.com/games/puzzle/actionpuzzle/zookeeper/zookeeper.swf
    eMMI wrote:
    I knew I never should have started that first game. :D now I can't stop.

http://jp.shockwave.com/games/puzzle/actionpuzzle/zookeeper/zookeeper.swf

I had an addiction to this about six months ago so I cannot click on that link :o

for more addictive games http://www.mousebreaker.com :D
    Chime wrote:
    I had an addiction to this about six months ago so I cannot click on that link :o

oh yeh, Mousebreaker's tough. :o too many games.

hmm. what was that one site.. it had sssooooo cute games on it! :D they weren't even that addictive, just cutie cute to look at. :)

oh, found it!

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/
    ok lovely ladies !

questions for you

1. is it wrong that i agreed to make Herbie a peanut butter and marmite sandwhich :eek:

2.is it also wrong to eat food in the Bath???
    huby was grossed out yesterday when i ate an apple in the bath, i hadnt had time to eat b4 need a bath then cos of time but didnt want to get giddy !
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

Pink Floyd's Barrett dies aged 60

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5169344.stm
    V V wrote:
    ok lovely ladies !

questions for you

1. is it wrong that i agreed to make Herbie a peanut butter and marmite sandwhich :eek:

huby was grossed out yesterday when i ate an apple in the bath, i hadnt had time to eat b4 need a bath then cos of time but didnt want to get giddy !

1. I'm not too sure what marmite is but one sandwhich can't do any harm right? :)

2. I don't believe so. what could be so gross about it? well, unless you leave the leftover food in the bath. :confused:

:D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=205104

I know. It's very very sad - his whole story.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    V V wrote:
    ok lovely ladies !

questions for you

1. Yep that's really really wrong :eek:
    2. not wrong but maybe weird :D I dunno I never ate in the bath I don't think.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    V V wrote:
    ok lovely ladies !

questions for you

1. Personally I don't like peanut butter OR marmite :eek: so wrong for me but if he thinks it's a good idea I suppose it can't do him any harm :o

2. I know I drink when in the bath. Can't see anything wrong with eating in the bath as long as crumbs aren't going into the water, which with an apple shouldn't be a problem. Don't think I've ever done it though :o
    ok :)

I'm now thinking that maybe a lot of salt in that sarnie !!!!! opsss !! bad mother
    and i'm glad u dont find itas crazy to eat in the bath phew ! :)
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=205104

I know. It's very very sad - his whole story.

Don't tell me...I'm 10 hours late again?? :D:confused: I'd make a crap journalist wouldn't I. I'm a bit like one of them Japs living out in the wilds of Papua New Guinea who hasn't been told the wars over. Banzai!! :eek:
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Chime wrote:

stop posting addictive games!!
    :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Don't tell me...I'm 10 hours late again?? :D:confused: I'd make a crap journalist wouldn't I. I'm a bit like one of them Japs living out in the wilds of Papua New Guinea who hasn't been told the wars over. Banzai!! :eek:

oh well, if you're not wishing to become a journalist I reckon that's not too bad. :D:p
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Byrnzie wrote:

yes, I saw a while ago

:(
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Lol, it's ok. It was a long time before I found out too :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    eMMI wrote:
    oh well, if you're not wishing to become a journalist I reckon that's not too bad. :D:p

Yeah, but I can't become a journalist until the war in the Pacific's finished. I'd have to commit Hari kiri if I betray the emperor! :eek:

Edit: It's been a long day! :rolleyes:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yeah, but I can't become a journalist until the war in the Pacific's finished. I'd have to commit Hari kiri if I betray the emperor! :eek:

Edit: It's been a long day! :rolleyes:

hmm. well, then I think there's something you should know.. ( :p )

lol. it's kinda obvious.. :o the day has seemed endless to me too but I'm blaming it on the weather.. it still continues to be el scorchio! :eek:

oh, I surprised myself today. we popped by a local supermarket while we were on our way to the park earlier today, all of my friends got cider and beer while I decided to go for a lemonade. :eek: :D
    eMMI wrote:
    oh, I surprised myself today. we popped by a local supermarket while we were on our way to the park earlier today, all of my friends got cider and beer while I decided to go for a lemonade. :eek: :D

That is very strange! :eek: Was your choice dictated by financial reasons or had the sun really gotten to you? :confused: